Lg sciences log opportunity again!

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
hey guys just figured I'd throw an app in here. don't know if i need it yet as I've only run 1 PH/PS before. It was Halodrol-50 the original stuff and saw decent lean gains so I don't know if I'd really have anything to compare it to besides that.
Anways I'm 31 been lifting since I was 15 or 16 off and on of course. Been lifting straight again for 2 1/2 years I'd say. I am currently 175lbs and rising at 5'8". i wouldn't say my diet is in check I'm still trying to gain weight so I'm fitting anything in my stomach that will go down. I plan on getting serious about it tho' as I am about to run a M-drol cycle in 2 weeks. I'm looking to gain 10lbs hoping to keep as much too. We'll see how it goes. but thanks for the consideration if I don't get picked I understand as I don't have all the experience in the world with PH/PS's.

ijumpfromcars

ijumpfromcars

Awards
I'd like to run this with superdrol in a month or two, if avail

7-8% bf
Training 7 years
Play football
Bench 315
Squat 295
Heart supplements

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'll be logging this in my next cycle so.. stay tuned in the near future!

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So what's happening? Do you think ersatz would have a more favorable reaction to MMV2 if using Receptor?

I would also be intersted to see 3clipseGT run receptor with 3ad though that would probably be at least a couple months away.

jamesatba

jamesatba

Awards
hi,i'm jame,16,train 4 tmies a week app.,been on anabolicminds for over a year,got a post with almost 9,000 hits.this is a formal app!!!!!!I don't know about the rest of these guys but i'd love some LG product.never tried pro-hormone but my friend did-luqid mastrdol.i'm 5'10,216 pounds,got pics,video up.love to be picked.posting daily should be no problem.gained over 50 pounds since starting bodybuilding!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what's happening? Do you think ersatz would have a more favorable reaction to MMV2 if using Receptor?

I would also be intersted to see 3clipseGT run receptor with 3ad though that would probably be at least a couple months away.

So far ive got 3 people that are gonna run receptor. Yea 3-ad receptor stack would definately be nice! I may run that for a winter bulker!

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hi,i'm jame,16,train 4 tmies a week app.,been on anabolicminds for over a year,got a post with almost 9,000 hits.this is a formal app!!!!!!I don't know about the rest of these guys but i'd love some LG product.never tried pro-hormone but my friend did-luqid mastrdol.i'm 5'10,216 pounds,got pics,video up.love to be picked.posting daily should be no problem.gained over 50 pounds since starting bodybuilding!

16 is too young to run a ph product like this.