LG Sciences Liquid Trifecta Kit Stacked With TesTren

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Amount of servings will be different for everyone depending on your individual tolerence to the cap fulls. I usually like to start small doses and increase my dose to max over the course of a month anytime I'm trying a new pwo.

Also, what excites me the most probably would be the glycerol! It's a great fullness promoter ..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im not sure about the capfull tactics.. (nothing wrong with it) but to be accurate the single dose is a tablespoon. i like to use 2.5 doses.. also i want to add that its not just caf creatine and glycerol ... its now got agmatine and citrulene malate along with alfa yohimbine this stuff gets very strong double dosed... teh pumps are second to none imo.

aceroni

Awards
Thanks ripped one, not sure how I missed those ingredients

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Ok so I was late on my last meal so I experimented...

3 scoops strawberry lemonade ASGT
2 scoops white choc lipotropic protein
1/4 cup dry oats
5g extra bcaa
Splash of olive oil.

Blender....

This is either going to give me a sick pump... Or diarrhea

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I was late on my last meal so I experimented...

3 scoops strawberry lemonade ASGT
2 scoops white choc lipotropic protein
1/4 cup dry oats
5g extra bcaa
Splash of olive oil.

Blender....

This is either going to give me a sick pump... Or diarrhea
Both?

aceroni

Awards
hmm.. why would you mix it with food? won't that limit it's effectiveness, as your body will be trying to break down everything else?

side note-- i know you're an LG rep, but have any of you guys used karbolic or karbolyn?
i actually got a few free trial packets of karbolyn, and i loved it. I usually use dextrose post workout with whey, but the dextrose just TEARS ME UP. The reason i use dex was because it is research studied and a proven supp. but I just CANNOT drink it post workout w/out huge stomach cramps.
bought myself some karbolic 4.4 lb unflavored to toss in my brotein for my post. cant wait

gotta say, i'm really impressed with nutraplanet.
these guys don't **** around. you order supps, and they have them to you TWO Days after you order it (even with standard shipping)
thumbs up guys at nutra, you kick ass

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Never used a carb supp. I would either use glucose white rice or oats when ever I need carbs slow/fast carbs...

Side note I did anticipate having an issue with combining with food so I waited about an hour before working out and at about the 50 min mark it hit hard . Total focus. Strong pumps and increase strength . Not ideal timing but its better than pushing back my workout too long where I get tired and end up skipping it.

Also never ordered from where u mentioned. I always ordered from I-supplements or house of health (owned by Joe Leahy)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never used a carb supp. I would either use glucose white rice or oats when ever I need carbs slow/fast carbs...

Side note I did anticipate having an issue with combining with food so I waited about an hour before working out and at about the 50 min mark it hit hard . Total focus. Strong pumps and increase strength . Not ideal timing but its better than pushing back my workout too long where I get tired and end up skipping it.

Also never ordered from where u mentioned. I always ordered from I-supplements or house of health (owned by Joe Leahy)
Nutraplanet is the company that runs this board

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
I'm sure they do a great job :) I just like to support my friends and they own the places I mentioned.

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Still been doing a good job hovering above 190

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hows the strength maintaining now that your cycle has ended? did you get a chance to train again with your buddy? that last video left alot of us wanting more .. you betta recognise! :D

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Strength dropped dramatically when I got sick after cycle. But I will say that my strength is 100% back and also on some moves are stronger now. I didn't video with my friend because the night before was his bday and Chicago clubs are open till 5am so he was a zombie by the time we arrived in Chicago.

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
At some point tonight I will be receiving my next 15 week installment of my diet and training plan from my coach. Very excited about it! And you better believe I am excited about adding new LG supps to the plan. Good things to come!

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
hey @Rip & others. i will be keeping this thread open for questions regarding this stack only. I am moving all my other postings to

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/216981-anabolicinsdr-accountability-blog.html

I feel this thread is getting too big and believe that some of the posts ive made here belong in a more blog oriented LG thread now that the stack is over. this new thread will be an accountability blog that is still LG oriented but will be using more products from them instead of LOG based products.