LG Science - Logging Opportunities

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Haha was a joke man, last thing I need too.
Ok cool. I hate to admit it but there was a time that I trained almost like that and now I am almost 31 and paying the price.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was for a short period of time, but then i was redeployed!!! but im more flexible now then ever brother. how they heck you been man? hows the hunting going?

Well PM about my details
Tried to PM back but your box is filled. :(

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I know us guys are still putting in apps but was just curious if anymore are getting picked to log, or is it over?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I think it is over for the moment, thank you.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok, so I am going to pick these for right now: madripper bigbruiser jwa254 gohardorgohome I picked these because of their range of PH use. I may pick a few more in the next few days, but these 4 PM me with your choice of stack, your log post (start the post and then leave #2 for the final review) and also your name/address.
I saw this quote so I wondered if you were picking more loggers. My bad, I didn't know you weren't.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I saw this quote so I wondered if you were picking more loggers. My bad, I didn't know you weren't.
Not a problem man, stay tuned as I know LG sponsored logs come around from time to time so more in the future are more than likely.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Letting people log one of each:

Bulk Kit
Cutting Kit

Please make applications on the thread only.

PH Experience:
Desired goals:
Workout Routine:
Basic Diet Info:
May have to get in on this, was a big fan of ph-17. Cutting kit seems up my alley...

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Defiantly sounds like an awesome chance wish my budget wasn't so tight I'd have a closet full to try lol but I think it's awesome you guys do this and I can't wait to be able to get my hands on a few kits hopefully I can afford to sooner than later lol they sound like great products and have some awesome reveiws just can't wait to find out first hand and believe me I will log as soon as I get mine

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
May have to get in on this, was a big fan of ph-17. Cutting kit seems up my alley...
The cutting kit is where it's at IMO the three best PH's we have. If you liked the ph-17 take that and add in a DHT prohormone(libido through the roof, strength and hardness) and a 1-test precursor and you start to have a good idea of what the kit offers.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The cutting kit is where it's at IMO the three best PH's we have. If you liked the ph-17 take that and add in a DHT prohormone(libido through the roof, strength and hardness) and a 1-test precursor and you start to have a good idea of what the kit offers.
Yeah, I've been sticking to mostly Purus stuff this pass year and just getting my lifting ramped back up again after a slow spell.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
You should get great results if you have been hormone free for over a year. Those receptors are just begging for some stimulation, bring on the PH's!