LG Reps...fellas....

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I ;oved the trifecta, partcularly the methyl masterdrol v3. The increase in DHT had a massive effect on my body. I'm now going to be using it again through august into september for a cut, will be hitting around 8% bf.

Question is this, what is the difference between methyl masterdrol v3 and liquid masterdrol? Is the difference in the delivery mechanism just due to personal preference or is one better than the other?

Thanks,

andymo

Awards
methyl masterdrol v3 is better than the later. My take though.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The main difference is the delivery method, what else do you plan on stacking? Natadrol will complement it nice with the goals your desiring..

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks liftergym....my only concern is that natadrol plus MMv3 would be a hellava a lot of DHT in my body. Doesn't nata work in a similiar fashion to DHT?

If you had to pick one for to lose maximum fat whilst maintaining muscle, which of the two would it be?

Thanks,

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks liftergym....my only concern is that natadrol plus MMv3 would be a hellava a lot of DHT in my body. Doesn't nata work in a similiar fashion to DHT?

If you had to pick one for to lose maximum fat whilst maintaining muscle, which of the two would it be?

Thanks,
I just ran Nata/Masterdrol V3.. didnt have any issues...I would go with Natadrol and add in Anadraulic state.. two products that should be stacked if looking to recomp..