Question for Apex Alchemy Reps

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just purchased Hyperion and Arimihex… (ran Arimihex before and omg it was awesome!). I have a newborn at home so I do not want to apply to areas he may come into contact with (I.e. arms/ shoulders). Could these be applied to say the stomach or even legs, or anywhere normally covered?

thanks and happy holidays!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just purchased Hyperion and Arimihex… (ran Arimihex before and omg it was awesome!). I have a newborn at home so I do not want to apply to areas he may come into contact with (I.e. arms/ shoulders). Could these be applied to say the stomach or even legs, or anywhere normally covered?

thanks and happy holidays!
Thank you for your support! Short answer is, yes. That's totally fine. The tops of your feet are actually one of the best places to apply a TD.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One of the best things about this forum is how quick you can get accurate answers from the right people!!

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I actually thought I’d one more question if that’s ok. When I used arimahex I did 2 pump am 3 pump pm and it worked great. Can the same be done for Hyperion?

thanks! :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would probably keep the Arimahex to 8 weeks and Hyperion can be ran long term.

after 8 weeks of Arimahex taking a 4 week break is pretty normal

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would probably keep the Arimahex to 8 weeks and Hyperion can be ran long term.

after 8 weeks of Arimahex taking a 4 week break is pretty normal
that’s what I was thinking… thank you!

Last edited: