Reuben1

Awards
Hi it's my fist time posting or using anything unnatural so bear with me,
I purchased LG cutting andro kit which conatains
Epiandro 50
17 proandro
1-andro
And form-XT (pct(
I should of done more research but I started the cycle on the 27th of the month (April), I go on holiday on 18th (may)of may for 3nights, I will be drinking a fair bit so I don't know what to do now for the best because I don't wanna damage my liver, in total it's a six week cycle with the start of week four taking the PCTS
IMG_8961.JPG

So should i...
1) Stop taking the pro hormones now and start the pcts so I'm off them before my holiday??

2)carry on with the cycle as usual up untill the day I go away, take nothing while I'm away, then pick back up where I left off when im back ?? (If this is safe should I take pct for the days I'm away)

Thanks in advance i would appreciate some help u still have 3 weeks to go so I hopefully should be able too work something out

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with option 1, and save what's left to add to your next cycle. Can't really gain much muscle while you're partying and drinking.

Kit is all non methyl so no worries on the liver

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
Option #1 seems the safer route. You can always save the rest for a later run.

Reuben1

Awards
Thanks, so should I run pcts for the time advised on the label or will I be ok, Iv been taking on cycle support too just to be safe ��

slk28

Awards
1-andro and epi? sounds like you'll need something like cloma for pct.

slk28

Awards
formxt will prevent a rebound but i can't see your test levels coming back to norm without a serm. Don't muck around with this stuff it's not worth it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd go with option 1, and save what's left to add to your next cycle. Can't really gain much muscle while you're partying and drinking.

Kit is all non methyl so no worries on the liver
I'd agree with this. It's better to enjoy your vacation then worry about what your taking. Like stated lg products will not damage the liver.

Reuben1

Awards
So do you need to take serm as well as pct?
This is all new to me, sorry if I'm asking obvious questions

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No you don't need a SERM. The hysteria on the forum is RIDICULOUS.

LITERALLY thousands of customers use our kits AND our PCT, and I've never heard of a single issue. Ever.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
No you don't need a SERM. The hysteria on the forum is RIDICULOUS.

LITERALLY thousands of customers use our kits AND our PCT, and I've never heard of a single issue. Ever.
Not saying you can't recover without it but it wouldn't hurt. All old school guys never used serms and recovered its more a precautionary thing and more worried about estrogen rebound

Reuben1

Awards
So after two days of been on the cycle will they be much pro hormones in my system do of changed anything (I don't mean gains)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So after two days of been on the cycle will they be much pro hormones in my system do of changed anything (I don't mean gains)
Not enough that your going to see much

Reuben1

Awards
I meant as in would enough be in my body for me to have to worry about pct, as it's only been two days :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not saying you can't recover without it but it wouldn't hurt. All old school guys never used serms and recovered its more a precautionary thing and more worried about estrogen rebound
Agreed with this. It depends on the user as well. Everyone is different. Some users may bounce back with just the formxt and others may have to use it plus nolva or clomid. I always go with a serm because it's the strongest and safest way to bounce back after a cycle.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree, but I would still use a SERM. No user is going to have the same bounce back, or lack there of, especially without bloodwork to show for it. Saying nothing needs a SERM, is not worth the POTENTIAL risk.