LG 1-ANDRO - Do you want a FREE cycle to see just how strong this stuff is?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Tell me why you want to run 1-ANDRO
Kick start 2016 comp season. Need a good oral that's not too toxic this should be perfect fit

2. Tell me what prohormones/steroids you've used in the past
$h!t all of them LOL

3. Agree to 3 weekly updates in a log here on AM
of course

4. Confirm you have a USA shipping address
Oh yeah

5. Sit back and enjoy!
1. Honestly, it's because I've never run anything like that before. Just getting back into a routine after on-again/off-again workouts since graduating university, getting married, and working lots to pay off those school loans. I landscape full time and that can just wipe you out, especially in the late spring and summer months working 10-11 hours a day. I'd love something that'll both kickstart me back into where I used to be physically (and beyond) along with added support for plowing and hardscape jobs in the winter, with prep for the longer hours come spring and summer.

2. None. So inexperienced in that area. But I have looked at an Epi cycle before. Just never got around to it.

3. I've already started an unsponsored personal journey log, so that would not be an issue at all. I could create a separate log, too.

4. Middle-of-nowhere Illinois

5. *sits back and does tricep dips*
I want to make the gainz. I'm on the tail-end of my bulk (from 165 up to 192) and would really be a nice finish.
EpiAndro, Osta
Yes
Yes
5. Sit back and enjoy!
Fingers crossed
I want to run 1 Andro to see what its all about. I'm planning a bulk cycle and this would be perfect, ran all the goodies back in the day especially legal gears methyl 1 alpha my favorite compound of all time. If 1 andro is half as good that would be great I will post updates at least 3 times a week I live in California hope that works
1. I want to run 1-Andro to pack on more lean muscle this winter.
2. Msten, DMZ, Tr1umph, 1 and 4 andro.
3. HELL YEA I CAN do at least 3x a week.
4. Yes I live in Colorado
5. I can't wait!!

Currently running IML super epiandro with a couple more weeks left in my cycle. First run with an andro and loving it so far. Would love to be able to compare the two and continue my cycle. Super interested in the andro's.

I've done both injectable/oral cycles. SD/phera/halo/Epi/msten/ergomax lmg/test/winny

Without a doubt, will update everyday if requested.

Yes

5. Sit back and enjoy!
I agree, just saying to hit a nice dose it can get expensive that's all. I think lg andros are great products I would just like to have enough to run for 8-12 weeks so slowly stashing away.
Im the same way bro.. I want to run 1-andro at a good dose for 12 weeks.
that's the great part about our new cyclosome technology. You need a much lower dose to get the same or enhanced results. Makes cycles more effective AND less expensive :D

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I need to try it and test out the technology.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Congratulations guys this is a damn potent product here !!!! Good luck to all.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
that's the great part about our new cyclosome technology. You need a much lower dose to get the same or enhanced results. Makes cycles more effective AND less expensive :D
So this is cyclodextrin in a liposomal delivery system?

truth34

Awards
1. Want to see what the hype is about.
2. None- I've only supplemented my diet with creatine and whey.
3. Agreed
4. Virginia
5. Sitting back and waiting

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you believe the technology allows reduced dosing, but at what comparative level? 200mg = 500mg due to liposomal technology? Just using numbers not implying just ex.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late to the party but grats to the winners!!

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
So you believe the technology allows reduced dosing, but at what comparative level? 200mg = 500mg due to liposomal technology? Just using numbers not implying just ex.
More realistically it would be like 200mg= 140mg or something along those lines instead of the compound in a regular capsule being something like 200mg= 3mg. I believe I read that only about 1.5% gets through? Not sure

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am hoping these ship this week. I will keep everyone informed

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do we know when these shipped? Hoping to start Monday

Volcanus

Volcanus

Awards
Hey everybody, just joined the forums today. Looks like I am too late to enter my name. But I look forward to reading up on everybody's results and learning some good info. Good luck everyone!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get these logs up n running! Excited for more reviews/thoughts

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454464882.834489.jpg

Just got mine today. Gonna start it up Monday if that's cool?

Snow3y

Snow3y

Awards
Ahh.. I'd be so keen to give it a shot, but I live in South Africa lol

ETA: Maybe I should read about products before volunteering lol.. Count me out for wanting a sample.

Last edited:

Buffteen

Awards
I have not used any pro-hormones just yet meaning my body will possibly react even greater than already privileged users. I am looking to see what pro-hormones can do for me as far as my fitness goals and seeing what I can gain.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Congrats fellas, never run any of the andros other than epiandro so I'll be following along to see what this shiz can do!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats fellas, never run any of the andros other than epiandro so I'll be following along to see what this shiz can do!
I no some people who have run some pretty decent AAS cycles that are actually having good results with this.. that is pretty damn impressive. I have a vast amount of experience and I plan to try this pretty soon.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been lifting since I was 15 and I am 36 now. I ha e used moat ped's one can think of from aas, ph's to peptides. 3 weekly updates is easy. I live in Nj

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have been lifting since I was 15 and I am 36 now. I ha e used moat ped's one can think of from aas, ph's to peptides. 3 weekly updates is easy. I live in Nj

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but no gh? no insulin? PUUSSSSSSAAAAYYYYYYY

:D haha jk bro.. you look legit in your avi pic