Leviathan Reloaded/Palo Alto Labs..

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the deal with this product and company? It's never in stock anywhere and hasn't been for months...are they going under or something? I love this for cutting and I can't seem to get it anywhere! It's at a great price on nutra but it's always out of stock..what's going on??

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
What's the deal with this product and company? It's never in stock anywhere and hasn't been for months...are they going under or something? I love this for cutting and I can't seem to get it anywhere! It's at a great price on nutra but it's always out of stock..what's going on??
A lot of their stuff appears to be OOS at some of the stores I've frequented in the past...

I'd be curious to hear what's up with this as well. But a better place for this post may have been in the PAL section of the board.

Oh and PM me if you really can't find anywhere selling it. I know of one place that still has some...

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of their stuff appears to be OOS at some of the stores I've frequented in the past...

I'd be curious to hear what's up with this as well. But a better place for this post may have been in the PAL section of the board.

Oh and PM me if you really can't find anywhere selling it. I know of one place that still has some...
Thanks for the response. I usually do try to post in the company rep section and I've found that barely any reps from any company even check their own section and if they do, it's like a day later...the main page is the best place for quick response results.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
They were in stock the other day...have to troll around here daily to get the scoop.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i love levithan reloaded i wonder why its out of stock also ?? Rep answer please ?

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
I received 2 bottles of LR from nutra on friday. It comes and goes.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Fast selling product, you need to be on here alot to be able to get them both stacked.

Reps post when its available, you just have to be around. They are out also on BB.com and other places.