Leviathan and Leviathan Reloaded

chad2216

chad2216

Awards
I'm thinking of taking Leviathan but I've seen Leviathan reloaded. Could anyone tell me the difference if any between the two.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you look at the ingredients? im sure they are different.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Also we are not producing the original Leviathan anymore, you can pick it up at some retailers, but its no longer being made.

Reloaded is far superior IMO

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
IF you already have the original leviathan.. its a great product and was voted one of the best fat burners

The differences between the original and the Reloaded are somewhat night / day, but they work on the same pathways and have similar results... the LReloaded is just more potent and can produce somewhat better results

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IF you already have the original leviathan.. its a great product and was voted one of the best fat burners

The differences between the original and the Reloaded are somewhat night / day, but they work on the same pathways and have similar results... the LReloaded is just more potent and can produce somewhat better results
Agree! :thumbsup:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
How is reloaded as far as energy goes, i loved the original and was wondering how the energy boost was on this?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is reloaded as far as energy goes, i loved the original and was wondering how the energy boost was on this?
We added yohimbine HCL that has a nice sustained energy/fatloss effect over several hours, with no crash. Along with some other goodies to support Growth Hormone,Testosterone,and estrogen control.

shutta86

shutta86

Awards
i was looking into gettin a fat burner and was deciding between recreate and levi reloaded any suggestions on what might be better?

LoveMeSexy

Awards
RL has a major appetite suppression effect on me, I'm finding it hard to eat anything never tried basic leviathan though.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also we are not producing the original Leviathan anymore, you can pick it up at some retailers, but its no longer being made.

Reloaded is far superior IMO

Did you guys or would you be willing to shoot me a sample. Loved the original.

LD