Lets cut through the **** here: opinions on best gear for long terms gains

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Re: Lets cut through the **** here: opinions on best gear for long terms gains

no i know not run it pct for 10 weeks, i meant while on cycle. also big cats profile said such a prolonged increase in lh would increase estrogen, wouldn't that also be a bad idea, or would it really not matter
Yes, HCG can dramatically increase test levels, but it can also dramatically increase estrogen levels as well. I am not experienced with HCG my self, so I do not know for sure that the doseage that the guys are recomending here, are hig enough to cause a marked bad increase in estrogen. But I am willing to say that it wont at the recommended dosage for on cycle. Also another question about running it so long, is that supposedly prolonged use of HCG could cause a a permanent repression of your bodies own production of Gonadotropins. Some say it is best to do short cycles of 2-3 weeks, for example if on cycle, 3 wks of use mid cycle, and then another 2-3 wks of use at the end of the cycle. Again, I am not personally experienced with HCG(although I would love to get it for my next pct)I only know what I have read. So if some one else with personal experience knows different, please chime in. Another thing, using HCG during cycle can supposedly make you get better gains, which I could believe, cause you have the synthetic androgens,along with your increased natty androgens working together. SO hope this helps out with your question a bit:cheers: ! Again, if someone else knows better, please correct me, or chime in:thumbsup:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

I say Test+Tren+Var run the var for the last 4-8 weeks of the cycle. All through pct run a cortisol blocker like Lean extreme at a nice high dose and continue this for 8 weeks along with either Novedex Xt or possibly some Rebound Xt. Also while off the gear switch to other hormones such as a gh/igf-1/slin/t3 stack, gain even MORE size while off the gear and your letting your HPTA recover. Take around 4 weeks off then back on some more cortisol suppresive compounds. It's cortisol and estrogen that are the culprits for post cycle muscle loss. Also consider ibe's new localized growth factor.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

I say Test+Tren+Var run the var for the last 4-8 weeks of the cycle. All through pct run a cortisol blocker like Lean extreme at a nice high dose and continue this for 8 weeks along with either Novedex Xt or possibly some Rebound Xt. Also while off the gear switch to other hormones such as a gh/igf-1/slin/t3 stack, gain even MORE size while off the gear and your letting your HPTA recover. Take around 4 weeks off then back on some more cortisol suppresive compounds. It's cortisol and estrogen that are the culprits for post cycle muscle loss. Also consider ibe's new localized growth factor.
Why do you say run the Lean Extreme all throught the cycle? You will not be in any kind of catabolic state while on the gear, I would just use it post cycle.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

Swole Re-read my post i said all throughout pct not throughout the cycle.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

Swole Re-read my post i said all throughout pct not throughout the cycle.
:p ....WHOOPS! I'm a jackass, LOL! My bad bro!

ktw

Awards
  • Established

why would you run over the counter pct like novedex and rebound when it is fairly easy to acquire better products like nolva, clomid, or hcg?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

why would you run over the counter pct like novedex and rebound when it is fairly easy to acquire better products like nolva, clomid, or hcg?
Actually, the OTC products are getting to the point where they are just as cheap as the Rx products, and quite comparable in their benefits and uses. Plus, they are not research compounds, but legal supps with fewer sides than the stuff you mentioned. I don't know why others use them, but that's why I choose to employ them.

ktw

Awards
  • Established

Are there any studies or documentation to prove that they can do the same job? My concern is just that if I'm going to do it right, I'm going to do it the best I can, and I wouldn't want to skimp on PCT at all.

ktw

Awards
  • Established

also, i see youre a designer supps rep. I was wondering, while cutting, would Activate and Lean Extreme prove to be a good stack for cutting weight while maintaining strength and tissue volume

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

Read through The Core it's an online magazine by Author L. Rea he has posted studies about just how effective a stack of ATD+3ohat is on returning your natural test levels to normal AND beyond. I tried nolvadex only once and it REALLY ****ed with my mood, and after reading L. Rea's articles i tried it his way and i love it i even gain a little size on pct. For the 7-oh just buy some in bulk off of customnutritionwarehouse and put it in a carrier formula like Dermabolics transport matrix and their ya go cheap (somewhat) 7-oh.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

also, i see youre a designer supps rep. I was wondering, while cutting, would Activate and Lean Extreme prove to be a good stack for cutting weight while maintaining strength and tissue volume
Yes! Activate is a good cutter. You stay pumped and strong on it. I lost weight all 3 times I used it, even with a low cal diet in PCT. LX is a good cutter too. Cortisol is elevated during dieting, so an antagonist is a great idea, plus in has intrinsic fat loss effects of it's own.

As far as studies for RXT, there are some I've seen. I was speaking from experience myself though. Studies are great when deciding if you will risk your money on a new product, but the proof is really in the personal effectiveness of the compound. RXT works great. It's like a cheaper, OTC version of hCG basically. Great as an on-cycle testicular volume retainer and general purpose AI, plus good post-cycle for it's LH boosting effects that Nolvadex just doesn’t have (mostly an FSH booster). Much cheaper than Teslac or Examestane too, with this additional anti-androgenic advantage.

It's really a special supp, take my word for it bro. I've been doing this almost 18 years so I know what works, and wouldn't lie to you about PCT anyway. I know it's not a joking matter! Clomid or Toremifene are still my PCT staple products of choice because they support libido much better than RXT or Nolva, but RXT definitely has a future spot in all my cycles from now on. It's for real.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

Read through The Core it's an online magazine by Author L. Rea he has posted studies about just how effective a stack of ATD+3ohat is on returning your natural test levels to normal AND beyond. I tried nolvadex only once and it REALLY ****ed with my mood, and after reading L. Rea's articles i tried it his way and i love it i even gain a little size on pct. For the 7-oh just buy some in bulk off of customnutritionwarehouse and put it in a carrier formula like Dermabolics transport matrix and their ya go cheap (somewhat) 7-oh.
Be careful going cheap on 7OH my friend. I do the raw materials testing for DS and I can assure you, this compound is very difficult to find in a pure form these days. It would blow you away if I told you about all the samples I had to reject because they tested bad. In fact, we were out of stock for many months because we just couldn't find a good source!

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Tren and Pinks . But if your such a vet You should know what works for your body by now. If your 5'5 pushing what you say your pushing your sure the hell not completly clean. :trout:
Oh and What works for one doesn't work for all . And as for your don't respond unless you know what your talking about you *** your just trying to get a steroid diss going What the hell are you a Fed . Trying to creep in and set people up . I know how they work been through the system and thats how they work . Like I said 5'5 190 with a 315 press . Your tring to bull**** someone with the talk to me guys Crape!!!!!!!!! :frustrate

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established

:wtf: Dude there bad when done listining to an *** whos selling them in the gym just trying to dump the gear that he has best thing to do is eat, and right be4 you go to sleep drink 4 glasses of water mix a protien shake, when you wake up to wizz, drink your shake. do that for 2 weeks I bet you see some weight gain dont set an alarm it messes up your rest cycle wizzing is natural
steroid arent that bad right? i mean some are worse than others...some dont have as many sideeffect.... how do you know which ones are the good ones or bad ones? like andro ro something? im kinda a slender guy, ive gotten strong as **** but i dont put on any size or mass. any advice or info

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established

Yes! Activate is a good cutter. You stay pumped and strong on it. I lost weight all 3 times I used it, even with a low cal diet in PCT. LX is a good cutter too. Cortisol is elevated during dieting, so an antagonist is a great idea, plus in has intrinsic fat loss effects of it's own.

As far as studies for RXT, there are some I've seen. I was speaking from experience myself though. Studies are great when deciding if you will risk your money on a new product, but the proof is really in the personal effectiveness of the compound. RXT works great. It's like a cheaper, OTC version of hCG basically. Great as an on-cycle testicular volume retainer and general purpose AI, plus good post-cycle for it's LH boosting effects that Nolvadex just doesn’t have (mostly an FSH booster). Much cheaper than Teslac or Examestane too, with this additional anti-androgenic advantage.

It's really a special supp, take my word for it bro. I've been doing this almost 18 years so I know what works, and wouldn't lie to you about PCT anyway. I know it's not a joking matter! Clomid or Toremifene are still my PCT staple products of choice because they support libido much better than RXT or Nolva, but RXT definitely has a future spot in all my cycles from now on. It's for real.
This seems to indicate to me that one should use both RXT and a product like Tamoxifen during PCT to reap the benefits of both, is this correct? From what I understand they sort of work against each other in that one of them decreases the level of the other (which is which I do not recall). So I would be confused about how to combine them.

What would interest me greatly is the usage of Toremifene Citrate, Rebound XT, Lean Extreme, and Activate during PCT. I read your feedback on Toremifene and I have determined that based on your feedback it is the way to go for PCT as far as a SERM goes. I have used Activate, LX, and RXT in the past as stand alones and I have tried them in a PCT but I don't think I used them optimally together. Would you have a suggestion for a PCT protocol using the aforementioned 4 items? I don't care about duration, if the PCT needs to be 8 weeks or however long thats okay with me. As a note I will also be employing Fenugreek during PCT based on your recommendation from the forums and my usage of it in the past based on your suggestion. It would be used for PCT from a 4 week cycle of Halodrol 50 from the original batch of said product.

I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer me in regards to setting up an optimal PCT with those items. I'm working on planning a cycle once I have given myself a few months to get back into the game after my off time (I have a thread in the bulking forum working on my diet plan as well).

ktw

Awards
  • Established

awesome how someone negg repped me for 'being out of the loop' on all the over the counter products. someone should neg repped the other tards above me that posted incoherrent sentences.

ktw

Awards
  • Established

I mean as someone who comes to this board for information, and reads thread after thread of people saying "Nolva, HCG, etc. are a must for pct", then to have someone post that they would choose to only use over the counter supplements, an idea many members on this board despsie, would be confusing right? So I ask a question behind his logic and apparently this demonstrates a negative quality about myself that someone felt angry about. You make it very discouraging for anyone that's actually trying to sort out the bull**** in this game so they know exactly what to do when the time comes. Awesome.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

This seems to indicate to me that one should use both RXT and a product like Tamoxifen during PCT to reap the benefits of both, is this correct? From what I understand they sort of work against each other in that one of them decreases the level of the other (which is which I do not recall). So I would be confused about how to combine them.

What would interest me greatly is the usage of Toremifene Citrate, Rebound XT, Lean Extreme, and Activate during PCT. I read your feedback on Toremifene and I have determined that based on your feedback it is the way to go for PCT as far as a SERM goes. I have used Activate, LX, and RXT in the past as stand alones and I have tried them in a PCT but I don't think I used them optimally together. Would you have a suggestion for a PCT protocol using the aforementioned 4 items? I don't care about duration, if the PCT needs to be 8 weeks or however long thats okay with me. As a note I will also be employing Fenugreek during PCT based on your recommendation from the forums and my usage of it in the past based on your suggestion. It would be used for PCT from a 4 week cycle of Halodrol 50 from the original batch of said product.

I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer me in regards to setting up an optimal PCT with those items. I'm working on planning a cycle once I have given myself a few months to get back into the game after my off time (I have a thread in the bulking forum working on my diet plan as well).
Letro (not RXT) works against Nolva, though it's not an issue of practical significance if you ask me. I use RXT and a SERM for the dual benefit. I call it the inverse taper and it's well documented. Here's your ideal PCT using those 5 items, in my humble opinion, for a 4wk Halodrol cycle:

wk1: RXT 25mg, ACT 2 cap, Fen 3 cap, TC 180mg, LX 3 cap
wk2: RXT 25mg, ACT 4 cap, Fen 4 cap, TC 90mg, LX 2 cap
wk3: RXT 25mg, ACT 4 cap, Fen 5 cap, TC 45mg, LX 1 cap
wk4: RXT 50mg, ACT 4 cap, Fen 6 cap, TC 45mg
wk5: RXT 50mg, ACT 4 cap
wk6: RXT 50mg, ACT 2 cap

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established

Letro (not RXT) works against Nolva, though it's not an issue of practical significance if you ask me. I use RXT and a SERM for the dual benefit. I call it the inverse taper and it's well documented. Here's your ideal PCT using those 5 items, in my humble opinion, for a 4wk Halodrol cycle:

wk1: RXT 25mg, ACT 2 cap, Fen 3 cap, TC 180mg, LX 3 cap
wk2: RXT 25mg, ACT 4 cap, Fen 4 cap, TC 90mg, LX 2 cap
wk3: RXT 25mg, ACT 4 cap, Fen 5 cap, TC 45mg, LX 1 cap
wk4: RXT 50mg, ACT 4 cap, Fen 6 cap, TC 45mg
wk5: RXT 50mg, ACT 4 cap
wk6: RXT 50mg, ACT 2 cap
That looks great, thanks for the help!

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Dude you can kiss my --- !!! I never claimed to be the best english student but bet your A-- I know more than you in this GAME!!!!!!! And I've been to jail over idiots like you trying to get in this game and acting like they know something . So if this was a spelling b you got me but supplements , you can suck my ----!!!!!

ktw

Awards
  • Established

If you're responding to me, you're a little late man. Sucks you went to jail, not really my problem though. If you discourage new people, they will never figure out how to do anything right. There was a point when you knew nothing and someone had to show you the way, do the same for others.

wikked1

Awards

5'5'', 190 pounds. 12% bf. Bench 405 for 5, squat 405 for 12, military 315 for 4, incline 365 for 4.
Well as I was reading this I realized I couldn't offer you anything I mean dude you're 5'5" @ 190 lbs and look at your numbers? **** if I could lift like that I'd be running a clinic!

calpolybk

Awards

Well my best cycle included test depot for 400 and deca for 333 for 10 weeks my pct consisted of clomd 300 mg for day one 150 for days week 1 then 100mg for 5 days and 50mg for 7 days.... i also did the SERM inverse method with rebound xt and reduced my workout intensity a little bit...and decreased the amount of carbohydrates and fats (lower calories from 6000 kcals a day to around 4500 Kcals)...

by the way as the guy has said above me, for your frame you are a big big strong man.. haha props

calpolybk

Awards

I forgot to add that HCG was used on weeks 6-7 for 5 days just to keep the boys going and strong and will help in the PCT process

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards

kinda off topic but noticed you were exactly one day younger than me lakeville!!