Letrone v inhibit-e

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Was gonna try cel m-test for 8 weeks and hear that an ai will compliment it well. What guys' experiences with letrone and inhibit-e to enable me to make a choice to stay dry and tighten up during the 8 weeks.
Tried a few boosters before with alphamax XT being the best but hearing great things about m-test.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Look at Gaspari Novedex XT as well. I've enjoyed it as a PCT after 6 weeks of Ostamuscle

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only had experience with Inhibit-E out of the two mentioned, and at 3 caps i found it to be quite potent. Plenty of users report dropping to two caps because of estro sides. PES Erase (any version) is also a great choice. Inhibit and Erase are my OTC go-to anti-estrogen supps for good reason.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've read people say 1 cap of letrone is more then enough

I'm in a similar situation, doing a cut and want to tighten/dry up a bit too

compan

compan

Awards

One cap can certainly be enough in my experience. I've also seen a noticeable difference with the new Novedex XT. Some people run more than the 2 caps with that, but I never felt like I needed to.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established

Yeah I've heard the same about only using one cap of letrone, tried pes erase pro+ and enjoyed that also, some good options

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I don't have experience with novedex xt, but I do have experience with SNS Inhibit-E solo and stacked with M-Test. I was extremely pleased. The second time I used Inhibit-E, I only used 2 caps and found it very effective.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I don't have experience with novedex xt, but I do have experience with SNS Inhibit-E solo and stacked with M-Test. I was extremely pleased. The second time I used Inhibit-E, I only used 2 caps and found it very effective.
How was it when you stacked them both?
Did u run the inhibit-e for the whole m-test run?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
How was it when you stacked them both?
Did u run the inhibit-e for the whole m-test run?
I added Inhibit-E the 5th week or so in. I really enjoyed it. Besides the benefits from M-Test, the Inhibit-E hardened me up some, kind of helping me look the way I felt.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
So would it be a waste to use an ai the whole way thru an m-test run or should it just be used in the last few weeks?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Letrone is two ai's, a test booster and gh booster. At 1 cap before bed, it lasts 2 months. 1 cap can be too strong depending how dry you are (and you have to skip a day or two). You'll get more out of Letrone solo than you would out of cel m-test. I would buy Folidrone 2.0 before cel m-test.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Letrone is two ai's, a test booster and gh booster. At 1 cap before bed, it lasts 2 months. 1 cap can be too strong depending how dry you are (and you have to skip a day or two). You'll get more out of Letrone solo than you would out of cel m-test. I would buy Folidrone 2.0 before cel m-test.
I've been on FD2 for 4 months now and love it but I'm gonna take an 8 week break like I did last time and try something new.
In your opinion are you saying m-test isn't all that good?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've been on FD2 for 4 months now and love it but I'm gonna take an 8 week break like I did last time and try something new.
No doubt he'll say that ;)

Inb4 he does

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What am I missing lol? Is he anti sns or anti CEL?
Anti is prob the wrong word, but if BLR is pitted against any other company, he will always say BLR.

I'm just here to stand behind M Test and Inhibit E :D

I think either Letrone or Inhibit e will serve you well!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
He is hanging from the testicles of BLR....over the top

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
He is hanging from the testicles of BLR....over the top
Someone from OL accused me of the same a while back just because I praised fd2 in an OL thread. I love fd2 but haven't tried anything else by BLR but my mind is definitely made up with m-test for 8 weeks along with letrone or inhibit-e

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
So would it be a waste to use an ai the whole way thru an m-test run or should it just be used in the last few weeks?
I would introduce the Inhibit-E later to see how you respond to M-Test. Plus, if you like both products, they would be staggered out and you would have 12 weeks of awesome instead of 8.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I would introduce the Inhibit-E later to see how you respond to M-Test. Plus, if you like both products, they would be staggered out and you would have 12 weeks of awesome instead of 8.
I like your thinking! 12 is most definitely better than 8 ??

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Saying you will probably have preferred getting more FD2. But good luck with your run....

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Anti is prob the wrong word, but if BLR is pitted against any other company, he will always say BLR.

I'm just here to stand behind M Test and Inhibit E :D

I think either Letrone or Inhibit e will serve you well!
Thanks Jizz. I have tried all the products mentioned. And I use SNS products daily actually. I am not a rep, but like to see my fellow lifters get un-biased information. Too bad you can't say that eh bud.....

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Jizz. I have tried all the products mentioned. And I use SNS products daily actually. I am not a rep, but like to see my fellow lifters get un-biased information. Too bad you can't say that eh bud.....
lol wut

He's one of the more knowledgeable posters around and has no problems recommending novel products from competing companies.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just winding you up a bit. Just to add some commentary to your comment: Ecklonia Cava has anti DHT activity. In fact, it is actually very powerful at doing this.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would just use in later in the run like ryane87 said. I've seen a few people use inhibit e with great results so i'd definitely recommend it. Plus sns has quality products.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Just looked on Nutriverse and they have a deal on m-test, buy 2 and get a free sns growth factor XT, sounds great but never tried it before.
Can any sns rep chime in and tell me if I should run this with the m-test and letrone/inhibit-e or use it after and what I should expect from it

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just looked on Nutriverse and they have a deal on m-test, buy 2 and get a free sns growth factor XT, sounds great but never tried it before.
Can any sns rep chime in and tell me if I should run this with the m-test and letrone/inhibit-e or use it after and what I should expect from it
You can look up the USP Labs sponsored study on Powerful, to see the data on the most commonly used ingredients in oral, sleep related, GH secretion - and decide for yourself if you think that is an effective route.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
You can look up the USP Labs sponsored study on Powerful, to see the data on the most commonly used ingredients in oral, sleep related, GH secretion - and decide for yourself if you think that is an effective route.
Can't find the specific study but if there are dodgy ingredients being used in sleep related gh secretion supplements, are you saying that the same dodgy ingredients are also in sns growth factor XT?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
The_Old_Guy shoot me a message mate I'm lost lol. You asked me to check out data on ingredients commonly used in gh secretion supplements then tell me about a quality ingredient used in another growth hormone supplement (inhibit-e) which I've no doubt is excellent but I'm failing to grasp the relevance ?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The_Old_Guy shoot me a message mate I'm lost lol. You asked me to check out data on ingredients commonly used in gh secretion supplements then tell me about a quality ingredient used in another growth hormone supplement (inhibit-e) which I've no doubt is excellent but I'm failing to grasp the relevance ?
Good god man, 2 out of 15 people responded to the combo , in one study, paid for by the company. - you cool with those odds? If so, Growth Hormone away my friend. I also don't recall saying anything about Inhibit-E at all.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
My mistake I meant growth factor XT by sns and not inhibit-e.
But I originally mentioned about the free growth factor XT from Nutriverse when you buy 2 x m-test and asked basically is it worth taking and what could I expect from it.
Good god man, 2 out of 15 people responded to the combo , in one study, paid for by the company. - you cool with those odds? If so, Growth Hormone away my friend. I also don't recall saying anything about Inhibit-E at all.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any oral GH product is really just going to give you better sleep and maybe a strength increase. If it's included in that deal go for it, take before bed, profit.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^ nailed it. Deep uninterrupted sleep will be your primary benefit. Better sleep = better recovery = better gains

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think people underestimate the power of sleep. I can't remember the last great nights sleep I had

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any oral GH product is really just going to give you better sleep and maybe a strength increase. If it's included in that deal go for it, take before bed, profit.
I'm actually gonna get some Growth Factor. Been sleeping super ****ty and need good sleep for this goddamn bar I have to start studying for.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually gonna get some Growth Factor. Been sleeping super ****ty and need good sleep for this goddamn bar I have to start studying for.
Which bar are you taking? I take the Texas bar in July. Just took my last final Monday

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lots of omegas, brain food and nootropics will do you good woody
Throw some sublingual PRL 8-53 in there and you will be good to go as far as your memory goes. I have yet to find anything work as well for memory.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think people underestimate the power of sleep. I can't remember the last great nights sleep I had
and think about how amazing you felt when you did. I'm the same way and maybe once or twice a week I will sleep truly sound and wake up like, WTF, I feel like taking on the world.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of omegas, brain food and nootropics will do you good woody
Throw some sublingual PRL 8-53 in there and you will be good to go as far as your memory goes. I have yet to find anything work as well for memory.
I never really used/looked into nootropics but it's a priority. I'll take any boost or advantage I can find.

and think about how amazing you felt when you did. I'm the same way and maybe once or twice a week I will sleep truly sound and wake up like, WTF, I feel like taking on the world.
I get a good, deep sleep about once a month. Every couple of weeks I'll nap so hard I wake up sideways or diagonal and don't know where I am. The next few days are always smooth sailing after that.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which bar are you taking? I take the Texas bar in July. Just took my last final Monday
That you George? lol

California bar. Took my last final on Saturday, took Sunday off. Started studying on Monday FML. I'm doing Themis. You?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully the free growth factor XT I will receive knocks me out completely at night, sometimes I fear sleep because of my sleep apnea but I know my growth and development suffers because of lack of sleep so can't wait til the m-test, letrone and growth factor XT land here

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Hopefully the free growth factor XT I will receive knocks me out completely at night, sometimes I fear sleep because of my sleep apnea but I know my growth and development suffers because of lack of sleep so can't wait til the m-test, letrone and growth factor XT land here
You have legit sleep apnea? Doesn't matter if you get knocked out quick - you'll still stop breathing. You need a CPAP I would think?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
You have legit sleep apnea? Doesn't matter if you get knocked out quick - you'll still stop breathing. You need a CPAP I would think?
I never ever suffer it when in a deep sleep it's just the initial nodding off stage I get it. Been for a sleep study and await results to see if I need a cpap, I'm sure I do but we'll see

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I never ever suffer it when in a deep sleep it's just the initial nodding off stage I get it. Been for a sleep study and await results to see if I need a cpap, I'm sure I do but we'll see
So you must be married/have a GF that has been awake while you were in REM?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love growth factorXT .. always felt great on it