LETRONE FAQ!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the last 24 hours of the launch sale. Stock is next to gone. Get em before they are OOS.
Code VECTOR

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone with feedback on the newest Letrone. This New Vector is really impressive but letrone is kinda flying under the radar

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its been selling like crazy. Much better than version 1 so people must be liking it. I think our customer base isnt mostly here anymore. We started focusing on new marketing strategies as the old school forums are dying off.
The new version is really powerful though. Its much more anabolic than it used to be as other chemicals are absorbed with Biox.
Ive got some great new studies Ill post when I get home. Here are some for reading now

file:///C:/Users/Lazarus/Downloads/ijms-19-00278.pdf

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its been selling like crazy. Much better than version 1 so people must be liking it. I think our customer base isnt mostly here anymore. We started focusing on new marketing strategies as the old school forums are dying off.
The new version is really powerful though. Its much more anabolic than it used to be as other chemicals are absorbed with Biox.
Ive got some great new studies Ill post when I get home. Here are some for reading now

file:///C:/Users/Lazarus/Downloads/ijms-19-00278.pdf
I found these articles very interesting and looking forward to seeing more of those

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found these articles very interesting and looking forward to seeing more of those
Awesome. Maybe Ill put up a research thread. I have thousands of studies and articles etc in my library.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spring sale is live. 25% off with code spring

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any point in taking letrone if you're natural and don't have issues with estro? Are there anabolic properties that we don't get with the others i.e vector etc?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any point in taking letrone if you're natural and don't have issues with estro? Are there anabolic properties that we don't get with the others i.e vector etc?
Absolutely. Letrone is an AI yes so it will help pull out excess water and prevent fat storage from excess estrogen. It will also help boost testosterone levels. There are tons of studies. Here are just a few.

Muscle growth
Improves energy metabolism in skeletal muscle
Fat loss
GLP-1 agonist/ fat loss
FAt loss
This is Chinensis but the same chemicals are at work- IGF-1
Mitochondrial function and antiaging

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely. Letrone is an AI yes so it will help pull out excess water and prevent fat storage from excess estrogen. It will also help boost testosterone levels. There are tons of studies. Here are just a few.

Muscle growth
Fat loss
GLP-1 agonist/ fat loss
FAt loss
Perfect, just ordered a couple

Muscle growth
Fat loss
GLP-1 agonist/ fat loss
FAt loss
Perfect, just ordered a couple.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a guy on TRT , what dosing would you recommend? I’m on 150mg/week
This depends largely on you. Everyone is different. 150mg can have some guys estro at 90. Other 20. Go by your labs. If you do need an ai 1 to 2 caps per day.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
@brundel Do you know of any EU or UK based stores stocking the new version of Letrone? I'd love to try it but my go-to stores only seem to have the original formulation, unless of course they're carrying the new one and simply never updated the specs on their website product pages!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel Do you know of any EU or UK based stores stocking the new version of Letrone? I'd love to try it but my go-to stores only seem to have the original formulation, unless of course they're carrying the new one and simply never updated the specs on their website product pages!
I think most likely they havnt changed the graphics on the site but you can contact and ask them.
We havnt shipped old Letrone to anyone in a long time.
I cant say for sure though so maybe email and ask them. OR you can order from us, we ship to UK

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way we are having a winter sale.
25% off with code WINTER24

Pre made stacks wont be discounted because they are pre discounted so if you want a stack just add the items solo.