Lethargic? I feel like I have the flu 24/7!

UkBloke

Awards
Finished week 1 of a superdrol clone and I feel like cr*p, next week I'm meant to go from 10mg ed to 20mg, am I going to feel worse?!?!?!

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Finished week 1 of a superdrol clone and I feel like cr*p, next week I'm meant to go from 10mg ed to 20mg, am I going to feel worse?!?!?!

Not suprised...I've heard this before.

Might want to double check with others, but it may go away in week 2(flu like symptoms).

As for lethargy....DHEA may help(IMO). I have never used it for that purpose, but I have heard it helps.

Good Luck

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it will get worse.

Look into DHEA and Propionyl-L-Carnitine...as well as keeping carb intake high.

I suspect a lot of the lethargy has to do with greater efficiency of fatty acid release, with insufficient cofactors for proper transport into mitochondria.

I just ran an experiment on a tester that was stacking 1-AD and Havoc, experiencing MASSIVE lethargy, and the PLCAR completely eliminated it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it will get worse.

I suspect a lot of the lethargy has to do with greater efficiency of fatty acid release, with insufficient cofactors for proper transport into mitochondria.

I just ran an experiment on a tester that was stacking 1-AD and Havoc, experiencing MASSIVE lethargy, and the PLCAR completely eliminated it.

thats a great ****ing observation man, good stuff REPS!!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it will get worse.

Definitely an interesting take matt. I would think a moderate dose of DCP would fit well in the mix as well (in nutrient partitioning, and effective nutrient transport.) There are more than likely multiple pathways contributing to the lethargy issues (ineffective basal glucose maintenance secondary to significantly increased glycogen formation/retention), but like you said ineffective transport of nutrients via the mitochondrial pathway is a very important physiologic factor needed in the maintenance of cellular energy, and imo vastly overlooked.

Sufficient complex carbohydrate intake, PLCAR (or DCP), and some DHEA seems to be an effective treatment for, and further preventing lethargy episodes.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also find a good stim of choice to help out as well. It may not completely resolve the issue, but should mitigate the horrible lethargy effects to a degree.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
if u feel like crap on superdrol eat more carbs throughout the day.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Excellent advice Gentlemen:goodpost::thumbsup:

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
More carbs, more water.

M-Drol killed me @ 30mg. Had no desire to even get outta bed.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i'v heard of strong orals giving you "methyl Flu" basically you liver is working harder and it gives you flu like systems

not sure if there is any validity to that, but i know the feeling your describing