Lecheek OXY ECA Black and HyperT2 Fat attack stack!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea its just odd. These pics wash out all my lines but it is what it is lol.
Just start playing with the light thats all man. Try standing under a light in a hallway with everything else off. ;) Then take a look at tehm and mess with flah no flash :)
You can also try when the sun is coming through a window on a sunrise.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just start playing with the light thats all man. Try standing under a light in a hallway with everything else off. ;) Then take a look at tehm and mess with flah no flash :)
You can also try when the sun is coming through a window on a sunrise.
Yea, i think ill just start taking pics outside lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8:

Weight: 186

Dosing is still the same as every other day. I am noticing however that the Oxy ECA isnt lasting as long and isnt as strong as it once was. I am almost willing to say i could take a second dose early in the afternoon but ill keep it at one pill per day for now.

Got in tonight and hit some chest and shoulders, light day in terms of volume, just got the blood pushed into the muscle, really felt them contract. One of the best workouts in a while actualy. I must say though, that the main weight room was cooking, it had to be atleast 100 degrees in there. I was sweating just sitting there, and when i got done with a set, sweat was pouring off me. Needless to say after cardio was done i was soaked in sweat!!

Diet was on point as usual!

Tomorrow is just a cardio day and some abs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 8:

Dosing is still the same as every other day. I am noticing however that the Oxy ECA isnt lasting as long and isnt as strong as it once was. I am almost willing to say i could take a second dose early in the afternoon but ill keep it at one pill per day for now.

Got in tonight and hit some chest and shoulders, light day in terms of volume, just got the blood pushed into the muscle, really felt them contract. One of the best workouts in a while actualy. I must say though, that the main weight room was cooking, it had to be atleast 100 degrees in there. I was sweating just sitting there, and when i got done with a set, sweat was pouring off me. Needless to say after cardio was done i was soaked in sweat!!

Diet was on point as usual!

Tomorrow is just a cardio day and some abs.
i hear you on the sweating...it's finally starting to cool off here, but damn!!!! it's been a record setting hot ass summer.....

some tolerance was bound to build after a week in of taking a strong stim every day, imo.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aww man sorry to hear its not as strong for you as it has been.
i hear you on the sweating...it's finally starting to cool off here, but damn!!!! it's been a record setting hot ass summer.....

some tolerance was bound to build after a week in of taking a strong stim every day, imo.
Yea i expected it. Its still really good and im enjoying it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea i expected it. Its still really good and im enjoying it.
if and when you do bump up to 2 you are gonna love it....i was tempted all day today to take 2, but didn't want tolerance to get out of hand!!! only going to take 2 when i really feel the need!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if and when you do bump up to 2 you are gonna love it....i was tempted all day today to take 2, but didn't want tolerance to get out of hand!!! only going to take 2 when i really feel the need!!!
Yea same here man. Gonna hold off as long as possible.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10:

Weight: 187

Dosing still the same as previous days. Ive been waking up extremely hungry at night and last night had a bit of a lapse. It wasnt unhealthy by any means but i had almonds, almond butter and a protein bar.

So i told my nutritionist and we added veggies to my last meal.

Heat is still kicking after the doses for a good bit.

Tomorrow will be legs.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Casein shake :) that is the only thing that will cary me through the night.
I try and avoid shakes at all costs as they repulse me. LOL

so needless to say my pre and post workout shakes are enough for this guy.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12:

Weight: 185

Dosing is still the same as previous days.

Thoughts: The appetite suppressing effects are slowly starting to fade, not a big deal for me though. Fatloss continues to happen, more and more striations are showing up and vascularity is increasing.

Sleep is rediculous right now, im sleeping so hard and have the weirdest dreams.

I still get a heat wave after my dosing of the products. Strength is still as good as ever and pump has been awesome.

My goal for this week is 183-184 so hopefully i can hit that.

I went to update from my computer at home but IE kept giving me issues for some odd reason.

Tomorrow is a cardio only day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 13:

Today was an off day. Ive got PT early tomorrow morning and my right knee tendon (dont know which one, the outside one) was hurting all day so i didnt do cardio.

Dosing the same as usual. Even though the appetite suppressing effects are wearing off im still not starving on my diet. Heat and sweat is still up above normal.

Took pics for my nutritionist outside today. They look soooo much better. Ill post them here shortly.

Tomorrow is back in the evening.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so i checked in with my nutritionist. Slow and steady progress. He kept my diet the same just upped my cardio to 45 minutes.

Already looking leaner than i was on thursday. Feeling really good thus far.

Fatloss seems to have picked up a bit as well. Cant complain about that!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 10:

Dosing still the same as previous days. Ive been waking up extremely hungry at night and last night had a bit of a lapse. It wasnt unhealthy by any means but i had almonds, almond butter and a protein bar.

So i told my nutritionist and we added veggies to my last meal.

Heat is still kicking after the doses for a good bit.

Tomorrow will be legs.
kill it, josh!!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking good man! I hear you on the heat wave after taking Black! It is good stuff!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i checked in with my nutritionist. Slow and steady progress. He kept my diet the same just upped my cardio to 45 minutes.

Already looking leaner than i was on thursday. Feeling really good thus far.

Fatloss seems to have picked up a bit as well. Cant complain about that!!
Good to hear.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 18:

As you can tell my weight fluctuates a ton but im still looking leaner. This is by far the heaviest and leanest ive been this year. When i was this lean before i was about 3 lbs lighter.

Dosing is still the same as it has been.

Today is supposed to be legs but i have a NFL fantasy draft to attend and we have been playing football for our PT lately. So needless to say almost my entire body is sore, from my core to my legs,to my back, and to my feet, they hurt. So ill take today as a rest day and kill it tomorrow.
Im going to try not to eat anything tonight but people know im on a strict diet so they like to see me falter. Ive got a plan though, so hopefully it works!!! hahah

The gym has been good, seeing more and more striations and veins which im enjoying. Strength has been good and im always sweating.

Tomorrow i will do my bigger workout and put legs on wednesday. That should work.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 19:

So as you can see my weight has gone up a lb. Like i stated in previous posts my weight fluctuates A LOT. Plus we had the fantasy football draft last night and i caved in for a little bit of the food. I didnt go crazy like i typicaly do, i had a sensible portion of pulled pork sandwich, macarno and cheese, and some type of dip with chips. So to only be up a pound and look just as lean the morning after, i wont complain!!

Heat is still kicking and vascularity is getting better and better each week. Veins are starting to show that i havnt seen yet which im liking. My intercostals (spelling?) are really coming out on the side where i dont have any tats.

Got in tonight and hit Chest/Shoulders/tris for will do legs tomorrow since i didnt do them yesterday.

Everything has been going really good lately and im still sleeping like a log!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 21:

Checked in with my nutritionist today. He said it looks like im gaining a little bit of muscle while we lean down. He adjusted my diet by cutting out all carbs and said we will see how this plays out.

Got in tonight and attempted a leg workout. My joints have been aching and i wasnt in the best mood today. So needless to say the workout suffered big time. I did do all of my cardio though.

The dosing and products are still the same and working their magic.

My next post will be week 3 pictures.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Updates coming tomorrow!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24:

Weight: 182

My nutritionist cut all of my carbs so im dropping a little bit of water. The first workout was downright horrible but the workouts since have been up to par.

Energy during the day is down a bit and im hungrier but im sure thats just me transitioning into ketosis.

Sleep is still rocking and i appear to be getting leaner literaly by the day!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 24:

Weight: 182

My nutritionist cut all of my carbs so im dropping a little bit of water. The first workout was downright horrible but the workouts since have been up to par.

Energy during the day is down a bit and im hungrier but im sure thats just me transitioning into ketosis.

Sleep is still rocking and i appear to be getting leaner literaly by the day!
you noticing more frequent urinating? man i am running to the head all night at work

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you noticing more frequent urinating? man i am running to the head all night at work
Yea from the getgo i have. I go an obserd amount at home and at work. If i drink diet mt dew its even worse. Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea from the getgo i have. I go an obserd amount at home and at work. If i drink diet mt dew its even worse. Lol
lol...thats the only downside...my boss is threatening to dock my pay for all of the head calls!!!:silly:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 27:

Weight: 183

Took progress pictures today as i check in tomorrow. I am tightening up nicely!!

Sleep is still amazing and the energy continues to be smooth and consistent. Dosing is still the same as in the beginning.

I was supposed to do cardio today but i decided to nap instead!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
git er done, josh!!! hard work is paying off!!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
nice work man

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 30:

Weight: 186 ( After carb up )

When i checked in with my nutrionist i was 182 which was 3 pounds down from the week prior so he gave me a cheat meal. No limit except it had to be complete within 45 minutes.

So this is what i had.

Double Bacon cheeseburger, large fry, chicken flatbread melt, two big bowls of frosted flakes, two handfuls of almonds, 1 bowl of easy alfredo pasta, 3 cinnmon rolls and 2 scoops of ice cream.

I was about 189 after all that, woke up this morning at 186 lookin full and lean. Yeaaa buudddyyy!!!

Dosing for the products is still the same as it has been, sleep is still on point and heat surprisingly is still present after most doses. Today will be light chest and shoulders with 45 minutes of cardio.

Hey Marms do you want me to go the full 45 days?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 30:

Weight: 186 ( After carb up )

When i checked in with my nutrionist i was 182 which was 3 pounds down from the week prior so he gave me a cheat meal. No limit except it had to be complete within 45 minutes.

So this is what i had.

Double Bacon cheeseburger, large fry, chicken flatbread melt, two big bowls of frosted flakes, two handfuls of almonds, 1 bowl of easy alfredo pasta, 3 cinnmon rolls and 2 scoops of ice cream.

I was about 189 after all that, woke up this morning at 186 lookin full and lean. Yeaaa buudddyyy!!!

Dosing for the products is still the same as it has been, sleep is still on point and heat surprisingly is still present after most doses. Today will be light chest and shoulders with 45 minutes of cardio.

Hey Marms do you want me to go the full 45 days?
It would be cool if you did. If you have another obligation you need to get to I can understand that.
Id like to see if your still getting the heat till the end.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be cool if you did. If you have another obligation you need to get to I can understand that.
Id like to see if your still getting the heat till the end.
Ill run it the full 45 which i intended on doing anyway.. Just wanted to check and see what yall wanted.