Lecheek Nutritions Triple stack Andro-5A Loggers Needed

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We need a logger or two for our new Andro-5A product. Depending on the apps we get!!

Here is the current write up for the Andro-5A

Andro 5a by Lecheek Nutrition

Andro 5a is the new testosterone enhancing product by Lecheek Nutrition. After tons of demand for this type of product we have finally decided to bring you this amazing product. If you are looking for lean dry gains you can keep, Andro 5a is the product for you. Andro 5a can be stacked with our top rated Post Cycle Therapy AD3 PCT as well as our Cycle Armor for increased protection. This product contains a great combination of two of the most potent muscle gaining yet hardening ingredients on the market. If you want results Andro 5a is your answer!!!

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin was discovered in 1996 and shown to have an anabolic/androgenic ratio similar Anavar, but without the side effects of liver toxicity or testing positive for steroidal therapy. Athletes claim to have seen strength increases in 3-5 days, and muscle mass increases in 3-4 weeks.
AKA Laxogenin

This ompound has shown up as a standalone in Anabolica and Zoe's Ecdysterone.

5a-hydroxy-laxogenin is a steroidal sapinogen, although whether or not it is the desired laxinogen is a mystery since no lab standard for it is available, nor was it referenced within the GCMS library.

Marketing claims for this compund say it is the only product ever designed to increase mass and strength without steroidal influence and that it doesn't test positive for steroids.

Tests showed that protein synthesis increased by over 200%, the key to lean muscle growth and accelerated repair. In testing, 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin has balanced cortisol response, which is the major cornerstone to healthy recovery and reduction of muscle wasting.

It's also been shown to balance cortisol on calorie restricted diets, helps control glucose and increases thyroid function.

Drips and Drabs pulled from the Internets....

"Laxogenin does indeed have some pretty profound anti-inflammatory effects. In addition to being able to be synthesized from Diosgenin, it is a component of smilax sieboldii."

"Laxogenin is a steroidal sapogenin isolated from Smilax sieboldi. As a spirostanic analogue of the brassinosteroid - teasterone, Laxogenin is noted for it's growth promoting activity [in plants]. It has also been demonstrated to aquire [cytotoxic] properties however, to what degree, I am not sure. In contrast, Laxogenin was demonstrated to aquire antitumor-promoting activity in a two-stage lung carcinogenesis experiment."

"The best (published) study can be found in the journal Phytochemistry, 1971, vol. 10, pp 1339-1346. Again in 1989, same journal vol. 28, no. 9 pp 2509-2511 (laxogenin acetate). There is reference going back to 1965 in Chem. Pharm. Bull. 13(5), pp. 545-550 (laxogenin).

It was Syrov's paper of 1976 though, appearing in Farmakol, Toksikol that really sparked my interest. The paper is entitled, "An Experimental Study on the Anabolic Activities of 6-keto Derivatives of some natural sapogenins".

It details the 4 sapogenins (referred to as compounds 1-4 in the Soviet Union) and gives source material, results of the classic steroid model (levator ani studies) and mentions other clues critical to their use. Most of these compounds can be derived from Diosgenin (so can testosterone).

Laxogenin appears closest to Compound 2, the most desirable of these. Thermo includes it as 25R in their formulation and I very much wish it were available as a standalone. I can tell you from experience that when you get the right Laxogenin, it for sure delivers on the recovery, anti-inflammatory etc. side of things and is a superb regenerative agent.

The log opp will be for Andro-5A stacked with Cycle Armor and AD-3 PCT. 1 Bottle of each product
10256565_690862687618442_8406738620480141207_n.jpg
androresize.png

U.S. ONLY
21 and up
Please tell us how and why you would use this stack.
Links to past logs is always a plus to see what type of logger you are.

szZXsquid

Awards
Would love to log these products I am new here so no logs yet but would be a very good logger, id update at least 4x weekly , not using any other products atm besides creatine nd beta alanine and was looking for a product to get tht dry look - was gonna use formeron but if u gave me the oppurtunity to log this I would be honored thnx

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sweet promo!

szZXsquid

Awards
Would be using to help recover from football workouts and some German volume training diet is on check and Micros macros in small excess as I want to lean bulk

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub

irondude

irondude

Awards
great opportunity sign me in !!!
I can use this as a recomp stack, now I have tx3 and mass hgh that I can use it for the ultimate Lecheek stack !!!
(not enough posts)supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=28788.0
not enough postsupplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=28352.0
supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=28081.0

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm in.

39 male
Training 18 years
Pt for 15 years

Working on doing a lean bulk. Never used lecheek products yet but have been looking at alot

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Awesome promo i love me some laxogenin

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interesting. Has peaked my interest for sure. Alittle tx-3 added in at the end sounds good too

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this one!

207 lbs.
~12% BF

On my phone right now but I have multiple logs and reviews here, with tons of detail. I'm able to update almost everyday. I use a monthly PHAT style training with a well equipped home gym. I've used Cycle Armor multiple times and love it. I would love to try another Lecheek product. Trying to clean bulk, but this would be the perfect "assistance" I need to get bigger for summer.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Age 21

I would love to log this stack. Im currently 4 days out from my next contest and I have an offseason after this until I prep for the next show in November.

During my offseason I need to make lean gains which means I will be increasing caloric intake but it will be 85% contest foods and medium cardio. I am working on improving my weak areas during this time and I believe Lecheek's New stack can help me get the desired results I'm looking for. I have to stay below 11% bodyfat.

I haven't logged in a while, but I am a several times a week kind of logger. I always give weekend updates as well as in depth training descriptions. I loke to let people know how I feel, what im thinking & how I believe the supplements being used are helping/hurting my progress. I am 100% honest. I would update most likely every training day.

covi84

covi84

Awards
Sounds like exactly what I'm looking for, I'm in the military and due to injury was unable to work out for nearly a year, so I know what it's like to loose all progress. I'm just getting back in the game and a booster with the potential of protected gains sounds perfect! I'm about to move to Italy to an airborne unit and am trying to get back into my youthful state with intense conditioning so that's another reason I'd love this product.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I shall apply

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
always surprising me lecheek. would toss app in but doin clen for next 2 weeks

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome opt here guys! This should have 100 apps already!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is my app

Long time poster and rep here. Would love to give this a run as I think it would greatly aid in my recomp. I am currently walking around at 203lbs, but think I could be an even stronger and more solid 200lbs. This stack would be a great help :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is my app Long time poster and rep here. Would love to give this a run as I think it would greatly aid in my recomp. I am currently walking around at 203lbs, but think I could be an even stronger and more solid 200lbs. This stack would be a great help :)
I can vouch for this guy :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Laxogenin will make any horomone cycle more effective.
how would it be with trt[200mg test cyp weekly]?

always looking to boost it up a notch!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
how would it be with trt[200mg test cyp weekly]?

always looking to boost it up a notch!!!
Youd really enjoy this my friend. Laxogenin is IMO one of the most beneficial supplements on or off cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Youd really enjoy this my friend. Laxogenin is IMO one of the most beneficial supplements on or off cycle.
ok, count me in....U.S.A-check...reason for picking me-because matty says i will like it, lol....i've done a few logs, you need me to list a few?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
ok, count me in....U.S.A-check...reason for picking me-because matty says i will like it, lol....i've done a few logs, you need me to list a few?
I dont think you have enough posts

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for logs. Laxogenin is awesome... Used it as a part of my PCT protocol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i apologize gents, i had every intention of committing to this product---i never apply for more than 1 product at a time, but an opportunity has come up that i don't want to pass on.....sorry, but i have to withdraw my app.

good luck to all the applicants, lecheek is a great company with lots of great products and i am sure this will be one too.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i apologize gents, i had every intention of committing to this product---i never apply for more than 1 product at a time, but an opportunity has come up that i don't want to pass on.....sorry, but i have to withdraw my app.

good luck to all the applicants, lecheek is a great company with lots of great products and i am sure this will be one too.
Thank you for not double dipping good sir

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for not double dipping good sir
as an 'old timer' here at AM i try to set a good example for the youngins, lol. don't always pull it off, but i try!!!

thanks, matty!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hulk does it all im so damn good that I create my own time in the day to get things done I mean why not, who's gonna tell me otherwise!!!!!!!!!!! I'll hulk pimp smack them.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Bump killer opp here folks

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It helped during PCT? Also how long would you run it during PCT?
Yeah definitely helped, did before/after pics too.

I'd probably run it for 2-3 months but I jumped on again so I took it only for a month.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in.

39 male
Training 18 years
Pt for 15 years

Working on doing a lean bulk. Never used lecheek products yet but have been looking at alot
Here is my app

Long time poster and rep here. Would love to give this a run as I think it would greatly aid in my recomp. I am currently walking around at 203lbs, but think I could be an even stronger and more solid 200lbs. This stack would be a great help :)
Please send me your full shipping info and congrats.

Thanks to everyone for their apps and interest in Lecheek Nutrition. We will have more opps for this product so if your interested please try to check out the 2 logs on this new awesome product.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man. Thank you. Info on the way

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats, good picks!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats to the chosen! Post up them logs so I can follow along!!