Lecheek Nutrition Ampilean Ripped Cocktail log Packs back

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks wasme. Working on a stack for my return. Hope to get it going soon. Lot of EVO stuff and PH

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit cardio up today did 1.70 miles 30 minutes treadmill the sauna.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Biceps today and boy if I didn't have to pick my mini lil hulk Evan from day care ida ran a marathon. I am starting to feel it like the old pack days!!!! Btw I saw mini me bc my other two boys although they both look like me and have traits, only this baby has my calves lol.

Biceps:

seated db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 8,8,10

concentration curls: 30 lbs x 7,7,7

seated preacher curls: 60 lbs x 10,10

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HULK....SMASH!!!

Nice work bro!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i know right!!! THanks guys! Today hit up shoulders and sauna.

Shoulders:

seated machine presses: 80 lbs x 12, 90 lbs x 10,8

seated db presses: 45 lbs x 12,10,8

db shrugs: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

lat machine pull downs: 120 lbs x 10,10,10

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice shoulder workout Pack! Keep up the work brother!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today we got a longer lunch so hit the gym up early. Hit chest and tri's. Went to another gym and there was differences in weights by far, especially the cable machine.

Chest:

Incline bench press: 135 lbs 8, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 3

flat db bench press: 65 lbs x 8,8,6

machine cable flyes: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

tri's

seated db over head presses: 55 lbs x 8,8,8

rope press downs: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

tricep pressdown machine: 110 lbs x 10,10,10

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even though I hit up gym at lunch I still went to my usual gym later today for 1 mile on treadmill and sauna time. I'm flat worn out fellas lol

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even though I hit up gym at lunch I still went to my usual gym later today for 1 mile on treadmill and sauna time. I'm flat worn out fellas lol
You are rockin these gyms brother! Nice dedication and work!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks my friend!!! Trying that's for sure!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today went to do some back or biceps. Little did I know a friend of mine was going to be up there. Sob talked me into doing a routine with him that I so freaking hated but at same time so much loved it lol. I did the rest on my own like always, just did the one thing with him. My arms are bulging right now.

Biceps:

db curls: 40 lbs x 8,8,8

standing ez bar curls: 75 lbs x 8,8,8

concentrations curls: 25 lbs x 6,6,6

Ok this what the friend had me do. Starting with 40 lb db's standing sup curls 5 reps followed by hammer curls with 5 reps, then straight to the 35 lbs same thing then to the 30 lbs then stop do 90 lbs db over head ext 12 reps back to the db's with 25 lbs same thing down to the 15 lbs then stop another 12 reps triceps over ext. we did two damn rounds of this. I'm freaking spent enough said!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great arm routine! That variation of lifts and weights is something to "love". Lol. Nice job brother.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today went to do some back or biceps. Little did I know a friend of mine was going to be up there. Sob talked me into doing a routine with him that I so freaking hated but at same time so much loved it lol. I did the rest on my own like always, just did the one thing with him. My arms are bulging right now. Biceps:db curls: 40 lbs x 8,8,8standing ez bar curls: 75 lbs x 8,8,8concentrations curls: 25 lbs x 6,6,6Ok this what the friend had me do. Starting with 40 lb db's standing sup curls 5 reps followed by hammer curls with 5 reps, then straight to the 35 lbs same thing then to the 30 lbs then stop do 90 lbs db over head ext 12 reps back to the db's with 25 lbs same thing down to the 15 lbs then stop another 12 reps triceps over ext. we did two damn rounds of this. I'm freaking spent enough said!!
Awesome job Pack... sounds like one hell of a superset!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was brother. I'ma start doing them regular now lol. I got three days left of the ampilean. I've enjoyed the hell out of it and will buying it again. I'm going to the other one next.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was brother. I'ma start doing them regular now lol. I got three days left of the ampilean. I've enjoyed the hell out of it and will buying it again. I'm going to the other one next.
The other one?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bro not this next log but one after i'm do something wicked with AMPitropin!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today took kids to the park to hit baseballs after church. Then it was Daddy gym time. I had a good workout and went home to eat and I be damn if I want to go right back lol. When pack starts to get like this again it's smashing time.

Chest:

incline barbell presses: 135 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs 8, 8

flat bench db press: 55 lbs x 8,8,8

cable flyes machine: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

back:

wide grip pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

machine rows: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

db rows: 45 lbs x 10,10,10

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work, those inclines must've put a fatigue-ing on those pecs early!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today took kids to the park to hit baseballs after church. Then it was Daddy gym time. I had a good workout and went home to eat and I be damn if I want to go right back lol. When pack starts to get like this again it's smashing time.

Chest:

incline barbell presses: 135 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs 8, 8

flat bench db press: 55 lbs x 8,8,8

cable flyes machine: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

back:

wide grip pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

machine rows: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

Nice workout brother.. and cool about hitting some balls with the kids..

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today cardio 1.5 miles then sauna. Yeah man I felt good though hell I want more more feed me more!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I swear one day ima learn me that editing crap and hunt you down wasme!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today hit shoulder blast at gym then to the track for a mile walk.

Shoulders

seated db presses: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

shoulder machine press: 90 lbs x 10,10,6

lat machine pull downs: 135 lbs x 10,10,10

db shrugs: 55 lbs x 10,10

standing side lat raises: 25 lbs x 10,10

mile at track

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review tomorrow!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice numbers on that workout. The old Pack is shining through! Are you throwing a log up?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be shortly oh yes I will!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit gym up for 2.2 miles treadmill and sauna. Slap worn out from work but pushing on as always!!

Final review

First I'd like state as I have before Lecheek makes no bs products. I've tried several products from their line and have nothing but respect for each one of them. The amiplean kept my appetite suppressed for hours, feeling great with never getting that restless feeling. Energy was smooth and not to over the top but def feel it. Ripped Cocktail is now in my top 3 preworkouts. I love the taste and mixing of the product. It kicks in very fast and last through my workout. I will be using it for a while and will be trying out their new amino product soon. As you can tell by this log these help me get back to the old packers. Hulk smashing time has only just begun!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review pack!

I plan on trying RC soon. I've been hearing great things about it for the last six months.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered another bottle of Orbit!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Until I get next log up, i'ma keep posting on this one for my own motivation.

Tricep blast:

Rope pressdowns: 90 lbs x 12 100 lbs x 10,10

Reverse cable curls: 100 lbs x 12,12,12

V - bar press downs: 120 lbs x 12,12,12

Overhead db presses: 90 lbs x 10,10

Tricep dip machine: 135 lbs x 12,10

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Until I get next log up, i'ma keep posting on this one for my own motivation. Tricep blast:Rope pressdowns: 90 lbs x 12 100 lbs x 10,10Reverse cable curls: 100 lbs x 12,12,12V - bar press downs: 120 lbs x 12,12,12Overhead db presses: 90 lbs x 10,10Tricep dip machine: 135 lbs x 12,10
Good idea. That is why i started my current training log. Keeps me motivated and accountable.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man it helps me when I have you guys push me it's a big plus side to being on the forums.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man it helps me when I have you guys push me it's a big plus side to being on the forums.
Agree here. So much motivation and inspiration here.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit gym up for 2.2 miles treadmill and sauna. Slap worn out from work but pushing on as always!!

Final review

First I'd like state as I have before Lecheek makes no bs products. I've tried several products from their line and have nothing but respect for each one of them. The amiplean kept my appetite suppressed for hours, feeling great with never getting that restless feeling. Energy was smooth and not to over the top but def feel it. Ripped Cocktail is now in my top 3 preworkouts. I love the taste and mixing of the product. It kicks in very fast and last through my workout. I will be using it for a while and will be trying out their new amino product soon. As you can tell by this log these help me get back to the old packers. Hulk smashing time has only just begun!

I let my boy Pack down on this one. Sorry I missed this log broski.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Marms I was wondering if you forget me lol. Register thanks for following and always wasme and his damn quote changer lol!! Today I hit biceps up and feel good yet slap worn out!

Biceps:

standing db curls: 35 lbs x 8,8,8

db preacher curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

standing hammer curls: 35 lbs x 8,8,8

standing concentration curls: 25 lbs x 10,10,10

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today at work a few co workers and I went to the track and did 6 laps 1.5 miles jog/walk. Then back to work then after work hit gym for back! I'm worn out but pushing harder then ever.

Back:

wide grip pulldowns: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

machine rows: 90 lbs x 10,10,12

face pulls: 110 lbs x 10,10,10

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today at work a few co workers and I went to the track and did 6 laps 1.5 miles jog/walk. Then back to work then after work hit gym for back! I'm worn out but pushing harder then ever. Back: db rows: 45 lbs x 10,10,10wide grip pulldowns: 90 lbs x 10,10,10machine rows: 90 lbs x 10,10,12face pulls: 110 lbs x 10,10,10
Good work bro! Keep plugging away at the track, you'll get to where you wanna be.