lean xtreme\igf-2\slin slane stack

dargerak

Awards
Hey guys,
I am currently taking slin slane and like it alot except for the occasional light headedness. Well now the weather is breaking hear in NJ an I am looking to start cutting down for the summer. I am looking to maintain my strength and size while I cut (which is usually very hard for me). The last time I cut hard was in 2007 and i was was kinda small in the end I thought and had to do a ton of cardio (see attached picture). I simply don't have time to do that now. My first concern is overall safety in that I am a big baby these days so does this stack look safe? Im looking at the lean extreme also cause I hate stimulants. Any comments or suggestions on how to get back down in bodyfat to the way I was in that pic without having to do hours of cardio an if you think this stack is safe and would help are appreciated.

Attachments

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,
I am currently taking slin slane and like it alot except for the occasional light headedness. Well now the weather is breaking hear in NJ an I am looking to start cutting down for the summer. I am looking to maintain my strength and size while I cut (which is usually very hard for me). The last time I cut hard was in 2007 and i was was kinda small in the end I thought and had to do a ton of cardio (see attached picture). I simply don't have time to do that now. My first concern is overall safety in that I am a big baby these days so does this stack look safe? Im looking at the lean extreme also cause I hate stimulants. Any comments or suggestions on how to get back down in bodyfat to the way I was in that pic without having to do hours of cardio an if you think this stack is safe and would help are appreciated.
The light-headedness on Slin-Sane is a sign of your blood sugar getting too low - to stop this from happening, make sure you eat NO LATER than 15-20 minutes after dosing it.

Cardio is not a necessity for fat loss - it can help create an energy deficit, yes, but you can achieve this through your nutrition instead.

The original Lean Xtreme was a great product, but the reformulated version is not so great, IMO.

IGF-2 is the BEST product you could choose, and will be an excellent base of any non-stim stack you choose to run.

Since you're stim sensitive, a couple of non-stim products you could add to IGF-2 are Lipotrophin-PM and Shift.

I recommend reviewing The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for comprehensive advice and information on nutrition and training for effective and successful fat loss.

All the best with your fat loss endeavours!

~Rosie~

dargerak

Awards
thanks I was also looking at DCP but its out of stock at nutra planet and Ill have to wait six more weeks for it which is too late in the game for me. I will do some research on the Lipotrophin-PM and Shift.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks I was also looking at DCP but its out of stock at nutra planet and Ill have to wait six more weeks for it which is too late in the game for me. I will do some research on the Lipotrophin-PM and Shift.
No worries :)

~Rosie~

dargerak

Awards
the shift looks good to me.. I think I will go with that. So do you think these products are safe together?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd keep it simple pick up some need 2 slin and make sure your diet and training are custom fit for fat loss.