Lean enough to start a blast?

Sunburster

Awards
Hey bros, 35M 5'7 182lbs. Recently started 160mg Test cyp injections 4 weeks ago after multiple tests have me in the mid 200's. Initially tested in September 2022 while at 155lbs and around 12% body fat, after mega dosing turk and other natty sups, test 294ng/dl. Figured I'd increase the calories, rest and testosterone promoting supplements as an experiment. After increasing bf, running two months of Dermacrine, round of long jack, ashwagandha, anabolic xt, and sustain alpha, test result came in even lower at 264ng/dl.

April 2022, more than a decade without gym/training

September 2022 after megadosing turk for 3 months, and 2 months of Ursa Major + significant calorie deficit since April 2022. I was logging results in the mega turk thread that got deleted a while back, some may remember. Liver enzymes were sky high after checking (ALT 78) 100% natty

4/26/23 182lbs, hovering close to what I believe is 18-20% bf. Feels like I've definitely packed on quality muscle but way more fat that I wanted. Have been in a slight caloric deficit now since I started the shots.

My goal is be around 190lbs and maintain a lean/shredded physique. I'm wondering if I'm currently lean enough to start my first test blast at around 350-400mg weekly, keeping a very slight deficit. Or should I continue with prolonged calorie deficit, trim some more fat and then blast the same amount but in a slight surplus.

Sincere thanks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
science shows that the best results from anabolic cycles happens after a period of strict dieting. brother you are not too fat to run what you want but if you are willing, which it seems you are, diet hard for 4 weeks then cycle.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Holy crap what brand of turk were you using? Those look like AAS gains not turk gains. Although muscle memory is an amazing thing, that's one hell of a snap back on just turk and ursa major over 5 months.

Sunburster

Awards
science shows that the best results from anabolic cycles happens after a period of strict dieting. brother you are not too fat to run what you want but if you are willing, which it seems you are, diet hard for 4 weeks then cycle.
Appreciate this. Will definitely try shedding some more bf before starting cycle, will start by increasing cardio, up the deficit and add in some Ursa.

Sunburster

Awards
Holy crap what brand of turk were you using? Those look like AAS gains not turk gains. Although muscle memory is an amazing thing, that's one hell of a snap back on just turk and ursa major over 5 months.
Thanks man, TRT doc was convinced I was using something other than natty supps. Brand used was Boldanic Exubol, 1.5-2g per day. Not sure if its spiked but had me pissing coca-cola color, hydration wasn't really on point at the time either. Was also training intense almost every day, waking up and training in my backyard gym, 2 hours in the Florida heat. A few times, I'd train 14 days straight without a single day of rest. Finally in October, seems like cortisol spiked and both elbow joints went to ****, had to take it easy the entire month. From April-July was on extremely low carbs, weight loss was quick but was very flat. When I began taking the Turk, started experiencing significant blood glucose drops and had to incorporate carbs, that's when the muscles really started to pop.

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it must have had some type of methylated compound in it to turn your pee to the color of a coke and have your liver values up that high! That or some other major impurity.

I agree with @xR1pp3Rx on what he said as well.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks man, TRT doc was convinced I was using something other than natty supps. Brand used was Boldanic Exubol, 1.5-2g per day. Not sure if its spiked but had me pissing coca-cola color, hydration wasn't really on point at the time either. Was also training intense almost every day, waking up and training in my backyard gym, 2 hours in the Florida heat. A few times, I'd train 14 days straight without a single day of rest. Finally in October, seems like cortisol spiked and both elbow joints went to ****, had to take it easy the entire month. From April-July was on extremely low carbs, weight loss was quick but was very flat. When I began taking the Turk, started experiencing significant blood glucose drops and had to incorporate carbs, that's when the muscles really started to pop.
Can't say for sure whether it was spiked... but given the results and side effects, it sure seems like it might have been. In 5 months time it's night and day. Great job though!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't say for sure whether it was spiked... but given the results and side effects, it sure seems like it might have been. In 5 months time it's night and day. Great job though!
Agreed, but if not and his liver values are like that, and pee is brown, he either had some other impurities or something worthy of attention going on with his liver.