Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today is Day 4 of dosing Lean Edge at the intensive protocol of 2 caps 3x/day about 30 min or so prior to a meal. Having zero sides effects (heartburn or gut issues is common with products like this for me dosed on an empty stomach), feeling no stimulation at all, and I feel there is indeed a slight increase in wellbeing. I am even taking this before my last meal and not getting any sleep disturbance, personally.

This formula, to me, seems well thought out (in profile, dosing, and user-friendliness). I am very glad I sprung for the 3-bottle value pack because I see myself continuing to enjoy this. It contains many ingredients I would already be buying solo, for a much better price/day, as well as having to swallow far fewer pills (a single cap each just of 500mg L-Carnitine & some Green Tea Extract vs a serving of all the goodies in Lean Edge, for example).

If you are looking for a solid natural fatloss accelerator to add to your supplement arsenal for that extra little boost, I would say Lean Edge is a smart bet. I have zero regrets!

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This reminds me of the original Tight by SANN. I'm guessing we could stack with this CLA to get additional benefits? The same amount as in the original formula, 1g, or would more be better?

The only thing i wish you had added was forskolin. That stuff works great agaisnt cAMP.

Steve, thoughts on the updated amount of capsimax in regards to heartburn? I tend to suffer from it regularly, but the original formulation of Lean Edge didn't have a negative effect on it. Thanks in advance!
Paradoxine also gives me serious heart burn and I have GERD as well. My best advice is to take these pills sitting up and with a full glass of water (8oz). That'll help it down the esophagus and you shouldn't have any heartburn. if you do, check out Life Extension Esophageal Guardian. It works great against heart burn and is all natural.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This reminds me of the original Tight by SANN. I'm guessing we could stack with this CLA to get additional benefits? The same amount as in the original formula, 1g, or would more be better?

The only thing i wish you had added was forskolin. That stuff works great agaisnt cAMP.

Paradoxine also gives me serious heart burn and I have GERD as well. My best advice is to take these pills sitting up and with a full glass of water (8oz). That'll help it down the esophagus and you shouldn't have any heartburn. if you do, check out Life Extension Esophageal Guardian. It works great against heart burn and is all natural.
There have been several versions of Tight so I don't remember which one was the original. I do know though that a lot of these ingredients weren't around back then. If you wanted to use CLA, you could use it in addition to Lean Edge. On our CLA Xtreme product, we recommend up to 3 grams per day.

I'm very susceptible to heartburn but have never gotten it from Paradoxine. I have gotten it from some generic Aframomum products though. I've dose Paradoxine up to 300 mg. with no issues.

Forskolin is a great ingredient. There are several reasons we didn't include it though. 1) Some people have issues with upset stomach from it. 2) Forskolin is a branded ingredient of Sabinsa's and fairly pricey. Many companies buy generic material and call it Forskolin when it actually isn't the branded/studied version. That's not something we are willing to do. In my opinion, Forskolin is much more suited to be a single ingredient product that one can add and customize the dose to their individual needs if it works well for them. And we may consider offering one in the future.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today is Day 4 of dosing Lean Edge at the intensive protocol of 2 caps 3x/day about 30 min or so prior to a meal. Having zero sides effects (heartburn or gut issues is common with products like this for me dosed on an empty stomach), feeling no stimulation at all, and I feel there is indeed a slight increase in wellbeing. I am even taking this before my last meal and not getting any sleep disturbance, personally.

This formula, to me, seems well thought out (in profile, dosing, and user-friendliness). I am very glad I sprung for the 3-bottle value pack because I see myself continuing to enjoy this. It contains many ingredients I would already be buying solo, for a much better price/day, as well as having to swallow far fewer pills (a single cap each just of 500mg L-Carnitine & some Green Tea Extract vs a serving of all the goodies in Lean Edge, for example).

If you are looking for a solid natural fatloss accelerator to add to your supplement arsenal for that extra little boost, I would say Lean Edge is a smart bet. I have zero regrets!
Thank you for sharing the feedback. I'm glad that you're enjoying it it.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There have been several versions of Tight so I don't remember which one was the original. I do know though that a lot of these ingredients weren't around back then. If you wanted to use CLA, you could use it in addition to Lean Edge. On our CLA Xtreme product, we recommend up to 3 grams per day.

I'm very susceptible to heartburn but have never gotten it from Paradoxine. I have gotten it from some generic Aframomum products though. I've dose Paradoxine up to 300 mg. with no issues.

Forskolin is a great ingredient. There are several reasons we didn't include it though. 1) Some people have issues with upset stomach from it. 2) Forskolin is a branded ingredient of Sabinsa's and fairly pricey. Many companies buy generic material and call it Forskolin when it actually isn't the branded/studied version. That's not something we are willing to do. In my opinion, Forskolin is much more suited to be a single ingredient product that one can add and customize the dose to their individual needs if it works well for them. And we may consider offering one in the future.
Can you recommend a vendor that sells legit Forskolin from Sabsina?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you recommend a vendor that sells legit Forskolin from Sabsina?
The only brand that I know of that I trust would be PES. I'm not saying there aren't others, I just can't think of any that I would trust as using the actual Sabinsa raw materials.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'm glad you didn't include Forskolin. This DESTROYS my guts at any percentage and a lots of others too. Anything with it in there is an instant no-buy for me.

I used to use some Controlled Labs Products that had that and TTA in them, so I'd be on the John all day at work and my legs would cramp up to where I could literally barely walk. Maybe it was "Red Acid".

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad you didn't include Forskolin. This DESTROYS my guts at any percentage and a lots of others too. Anything with it in there is an instant no-buy for me.

I used to use some Controlled Labs Products that had that and TTA in them, so I'd be on the John all day at work and my legs would cramp up to where I could literally barely walk. Maybe it was "Red Acid".
Thank you. Examples like that are exactly why we didn't include Forskolin. It's a great ingredient for people that can use it, but its definitely not for everyone.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Strong Supplement Shop has a special on Lean Edge where you Buy 2 Lean Edge, get a Green Coffee Bean Extract Free.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong Supplement Shop has a special on Lean Edge where you Buy 2 Lean Edge, get a Green Coffee Bean Extract Free.

Yes sirrrrrr. Great deal!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone have the low down on where to get the best deal on this product currently?
I have been out of the loop on the current supplement outlets. I prefer not to shop at bb

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ended buying the old version. Any concern with taking 3 caps before fasted workouts in the morning? Anyone notice any hypoglycemia? I can usually push it pretty hard n keep fasting without any dizziness at all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ended buying the old version. Any concern with taking 3 caps before fasted workouts in the morning? Anyone notice any hypoglycemia? I can usually push it pretty hard n keep fasting without any dizziness at all.
I never noticed any issues myself and never heard of any. I usually do my cardio in the mornings on an empty stomach; sometimes I do weights after, sometimes I wait until the evening, depending on my schedule. But I'm pretty sensitive to hypoglycemia and didn't have any issues.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I always take mine fasted (and usually continue the fast for 8+hrs beyond that) without any issues

Stern3657

Awards
In order to maximize appetite suppression on a cut would you recommend stacking this with ECA or Thermagize? Or something else? Thanks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In order to maximize appetite suppression on a cut would you recommend stacking this with ECA or Thermagize? Or something else? Thanks.
If you want a high energy fat burner to go with it, I would definitely say Thermagize XT.

For people that Thermagize XT is too strong for, Muscle Addictions ECA Stack is a great option. It gives good clean energy and appetite control and is very inexpensive.

When you say ECA, you're probably talking about ephedra/caffeine/aspirin; I just mentioned Muscle Addiction's ECA Stack because we've gotten a lot of feedback from people that like to stack that with Lean Edge if Thermagize XT is too strong for them.

Stern3657

Awards
If you want a high energy fat burner to go with it, I would definitely say Thermagize XT.

For people that Thermagize XT is too strong for, Muscle Addictions ECA Stack is a great option. It gives good clean energy and appetite control and is very inexpensive.

When you say ECA, you're probably talking about ephedra/caffeine/aspirin; I just mentioned Muscle Addiction's ECA Stack because we've gotten a lot of feedback from people that like to stack that with Lean Edge if Thermagize XT is too strong for them.
Thanks. I am pretty good with stims. I was talking about ephedrine and caffeine but I will check out the Muscle Addiction product as well (to be honest, I have seen it advertised on this site and just assumed it was ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin).

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just wanted to say I've been running Lean Edge for a week at 2 caps 2x per day and I'm already seeing some changes around my waistline. Excited to see what the next few weeks bring!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks. I am pretty good with stims. I was talking about ephedrine and caffeine but I will check out the Muscle Addiction product as well (to be honest, I have seen it advertised on this site and just assumed it was ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin).
Ephedrine is illegal to sell as/in a dietary supplement now. There are products out there that have Ephedra leaf in them with no Ephedrine. There are also OTC ephedrine products available, most of which have guaifenesin in them. I can't use those as for some weird reason guaifenesin raises my blood pressure. The Muscle Addiction one is Eria Jarensis/Caffeine/Aframomum (Paradoxine) and is a really good product for people want a nice clean energy, appetite control, and fat loss. I've seen a couple people compare it to the energy from the original Ripped Fuel (ephedra formula).

If you really like stims, you'll love Thermagize XT. It was designed to be the ultimate 1 capsule fat burning energizer and I think it definitely lives up to that. Most people can only take 1 cap per day so a bottle is a 2 month supply for most people.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just wanted to say I've been running Lean Edge for a week at 2 caps 2x per day and I'm already seeing some changes around my waistline. Excited to see what the next few weeks bring!
Thank you for sharing and that's great to hear. I hope it keeps going as well or even better for you.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ephedrine is illegal to sell as/in a dietary supplement now. There are products out there that have Ephedra leaf in them with no Ephedrine. There are also OTC ephedrine products available, most of which have guaifenesin in them. I can't use those as for some weird reason guaifenesin raises my blood pressure. The Muscle Addiction one is Eria Jarensis/Caffeine/Aframomum (Paradoxine) and is a really good product for people want a nice clean energy, appetite control, and fat loss. I've seen a couple people compare it to the energy from the original Ripped Fuel (ephedra formula).

If you really like stims, you'll love Thermagize XT. It was designed to be the ultimate 1 capsule fat burning energizer and I think it definitely lives up to that. Most people can only take 1 cap per day so a bottle is a 2 month supply for most people.
They recently released Bronkaid Max otc at pharmacies - same price basically and they pulled out the guafenesin. It’s just the ephedrine now. Just FYI.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried it yourself?
I was planning on for my cut, but couldnt get it. But its on my bucket list so for my next mini-cut this will be purchased in time. I do prefer the stim free approach.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was planning on for my cut, but couldnt get it. But its on my bucket list so for my next mini-cut this will be purchased in time. I do prefer the stim free approach.
Ok, I would've been interested in hearing your review, if you had used it. I have a bottle tucked away, will use on my next cut.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lean Edge is seriously the most loaded non stim fat burner... Best bang for buck too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great review of Lean Edge over on Stack3d today.

Thank you for posting that. I was very pleasantly surprised by seeing that review. It was completely unsolicited and I didn't even know they were doing it so that was awesome!

raji1980

Awards
Need some advice if possible. So I take 3 thermoscorch in the morning 30 min before cardio. 5 to 6 hours later I take 2 lean edge. I do a monk fast 1 day a week. 36 hour fast. So I was goin add another lean edge dose on my fasting day. Would there be more benefit taking it in the evening or before bed on the fasting day? I know there's probably not 1 right answer but just making sure. I also take 1 mitoburn before bed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Need some advice if possible. So I take 3 thermoscorch in the morning 30 min before cardio. 5 to 6 hours later I take 2 lean edge. I do a monk fast 1 day a week. 36 hour fast. So I was goin add another lean edge dose on my fasting day. Would there be more benefit taking it in the evening or before bed on the fasting day? I know there's probably not 1 right answer but just making sure. I also take 1 mitoburn before bed.
I think the best way to take Lean Edge in general is 2 capsules twice per day (2 caps 3x per day for intensive use).

You can use it the same way on fasting days - but if only wanting to take one dose on fasting days, then I would probably take it in the morning or evening if it were me, especially since you are doing MitoBurn before bedtime.

I'm taking similar to what you are - Thermo Scorch and Lean Edge together + additional MitoBurn before bedtime, but adding a few more things, and I've been very happy with my progress.