Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today is Day 4 of dosing Lean Edge at the intensive protocol of 2 caps 3x/day about 30 min or so prior to a meal. Having zero sides effects (heartburn or gut issues is common with products like this for me dosed on an empty stomach), feeling no stimulation at all, and I feel there is indeed a slight increase in wellbeing. I am even taking this before my last meal and not getting any sleep disturbance, personally.

This formula, to me, seems well thought out (in profile, dosing, and user-friendliness). I am very glad I sprung for the 3-bottle value pack because I see myself continuing to enjoy this. It contains many ingredients I would already be buying solo, for a much better price/day, as well as having to swallow far fewer pills (a single cap each just of 500mg L-Carnitine & some Green Tea Extract vs a serving of all the goodies in Lean Edge, for example).

If you are looking for a solid natural fatloss accelerator to add to your supplement arsenal for that extra little boost, I would say Lean Edge is a smart bet. I have zero regrets!

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
This reminds me of the original Tight by SANN. I'm guessing we could stack with this CLA to get additional benefits? The same amount as in the original formula, 1g, or would more be better?

The only thing i wish you had added was forskolin. That stuff works great agaisnt cAMP.

Steve, thoughts on the updated amount of capsimax in regards to heartburn? I tend to suffer from it regularly, but the original formulation of Lean Edge didn't have a negative effect on it. Thanks in advance!
Paradoxine also gives me serious heart burn and I have GERD as well. My best advice is to take these pills sitting up and with a full glass of water (8oz). That'll help it down the esophagus and you shouldn't have any heartburn. if you do, check out Life Extension Esophageal Guardian. It works great against heart burn and is all natural.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This reminds me of the original Tight by SANN. I'm guessing we could stack with this CLA to get additional benefits? The same amount as in the original formula, 1g, or would more be better?

The only thing i wish you had added was forskolin. That stuff works great agaisnt cAMP.

Paradoxine also gives me serious heart burn and I have GERD as well. My best advice is to take these pills sitting up and with a full glass of water (8oz). That'll help it down the esophagus and you shouldn't have any heartburn. if you do, check out Life Extension Esophageal Guardian. It works great against heart burn and is all natural.
There have been several versions of Tight so I don't remember which one was the original. I do know though that a lot of these ingredients weren't around back then. If you wanted to use CLA, you could use it in addition to Lean Edge. On our CLA Xtreme product, we recommend up to 3 grams per day.

I'm very susceptible to heartburn but have never gotten it from Paradoxine. I have gotten it from some generic Aframomum products though. I've dose Paradoxine up to 300 mg. with no issues.

Forskolin is a great ingredient. There are several reasons we didn't include it though. 1) Some people have issues with upset stomach from it. 2) Forskolin is a branded ingredient of Sabinsa's and fairly pricey. Many companies buy generic material and call it Forskolin when it actually isn't the branded/studied version. That's not something we are willing to do. In my opinion, Forskolin is much more suited to be a single ingredient product that one can add and customize the dose to their individual needs if it works well for them. And we may consider offering one in the future.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today is Day 4 of dosing Lean Edge at the intensive protocol of 2 caps 3x/day about 30 min or so prior to a meal. Having zero sides effects (heartburn or gut issues is common with products like this for me dosed on an empty stomach), feeling no stimulation at all, and I feel there is indeed a slight increase in wellbeing. I am even taking this before my last meal and not getting any sleep disturbance, personally.

This formula, to me, seems well thought out (in profile, dosing, and user-friendliness). I am very glad I sprung for the 3-bottle value pack because I see myself continuing to enjoy this. It contains many ingredients I would already be buying solo, for a much better price/day, as well as having to swallow far fewer pills (a single cap each just of 500mg L-Carnitine & some Green Tea Extract vs a serving of all the goodies in Lean Edge, for example).

If you are looking for a solid natural fatloss accelerator to add to your supplement arsenal for that extra little boost, I would say Lean Edge is a smart bet. I have zero regrets!
Thank you for sharing the feedback. I'm glad that you're enjoying it it.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
There have been several versions of Tight so I don't remember which one was the original. I do know though that a lot of these ingredients weren't around back then. If you wanted to use CLA, you could use it in addition to Lean Edge. On our CLA Xtreme product, we recommend up to 3 grams per day.

I'm very susceptible to heartburn but have never gotten it from Paradoxine. I have gotten it from some generic Aframomum products though. I've dose Paradoxine up to 300 mg. with no issues.

Forskolin is a great ingredient. There are several reasons we didn't include it though. 1) Some people have issues with upset stomach from it. 2) Forskolin is a branded ingredient of Sabinsa's and fairly pricey. Many companies buy generic material and call it Forskolin when it actually isn't the branded/studied version. That's not something we are willing to do. In my opinion, Forskolin is much more suited to be a single ingredient product that one can add and customize the dose to their individual needs if it works well for them. And we may consider offering one in the future.
Can you recommend a vendor that sells legit Forskolin from Sabsina?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you recommend a vendor that sells legit Forskolin from Sabsina?
The only brand that I know of that I trust would be PES. I'm not saying there aren't others, I just can't think of any that I would trust as using the actual Sabinsa raw materials.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'm glad you didn't include Forskolin. This DESTROYS my guts at any percentage and a lots of others too. Anything with it in there is an instant no-buy for me.

I used to use some Controlled Labs Products that had that and TTA in them, so I'd be on the John all day at work and my legs would cramp up to where I could literally barely walk. Maybe it was "Red Acid".

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad you didn't include Forskolin. This DESTROYS my guts at any percentage and a lots of others too. Anything with it in there is an instant no-buy for me.

I used to use some Controlled Labs Products that had that and TTA in them, so I'd be on the John all day at work and my legs would cramp up to where I could literally barely walk. Maybe it was "Red Acid".
Thank you. Examples like that are exactly why we didn't include Forskolin. It's a great ingredient for people that can use it, but its definitely not for everyone.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Strong Supplement Shop has a special on Lean Edge where you Buy 2 Lean Edge, get a Green Coffee Bean Extract Free.

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong Supplement Shop has a special on Lean Edge where you Buy 2 Lean Edge, get a Green Coffee Bean Extract Free.

Yes sirrrrrr. Great deal!