Laxogenen

JayNY2Fla

Awards
Laxogenin, is it a good product? If so what is the best company to get from. No Blackstone labs , I’ll never buy sht from them. Also I want just the plant extract, no crazy mixes. I have seen two different labels.

why do some labels just show laxogenin the plant STD and other labels state 5 Alpha hydrox or whatever it says. Is there a difference?

Thanks
Jay

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are many better options than Laxogenin available if you're looking at it for building muscle.

There were a lot of quality issues with Laxogenin supplements and many never met label claims.

The FDA added Laxogenin to its advisory list several years ago and that led some companies to change the way that they label the products.

The only good feedback you ever typically see on Laxogenin is some people say it helps then with their tendons/ligaments, and there are generally better options available.

If you did want to try it, I would suggest Iconic Formulations Iconogenin.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
There are many better options than Laxogenin available if you're looking at it for building muscle.

There were a lot of quality issues with Laxogenin supplements and many never met label claims.

The FDA added Laxogenin to its advisory list several years ago and that led some companies to change the way that they label the products.

The only good feedback you ever typically see on Laxogenin is some people say it helps then with their tendons/ligaments, and there are generally better options available.

If you did want to try it, I would suggest Iconic Formulations Iconogenin.
Cool man. Ty very much

JayNY2Fla

Awards
Echoing Steve on that point. It’s Snake Oil. There are far better options and more cost effective
Yeah I’m gonna pass all together . Read some reviews and watched some videos. Not wasting my money.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I try to just stay positive (maybe don't do a great job with that haha) and not talk too much about things that don't work for me, but this is on that list of ingredients I didn't really see a ton from.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
inconogenin is legit and i'd take it over many of the more "popular" natural anabolic products that get promoted here

JayNY2Fla

Awards
I try to just stay positive (maybe don't do a great job with that haha) and not talk too much about things that don't work for me, but this is on that list of ingredients I didn't really see a ton from.
Being truthful ain’t being negative lol it’s being truthful. But I watched a few videos and not many people had great things to say. So overall it seems like a worthless product.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
Spend your money elsewhere and get much more results.
Yeah bro. Thats what it seems. I’m so far happy with some results I’m getting with PAXT and Follidrone. Are the results I’m getting amazing absolutely not I really didn’t expect much. It’s a natty supplement. My diet and training is on point and I am seeing some results and changes since I been taking them small differences but I’m def satisfied for a natty supplement

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d recommend checking out anafuse by vital alchemy. It has both laxogenin and epicatechin.

poluvolo

Awards
personally i have not tried yet lexogenin
But if your target is strength gains I have read that you must take 300mg at least daily for 10 weeks. not less
so you have much better options to spend your hard earning money

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
To echo everyone else, Laxogenin is not an effective muscle builder or nattybolic. That said, I keep Iconogenin on hand for cortisol control. It's a topical and will knock out anxiety/stress within literally 10 seconds of application. Been a godsend for my girl who struggles with anxiety, or for me when I am pushing the stims or fat burners on a cut. Not to be written off altogether IMO, and Iconogenin is definitely the most effective laxo product I have found.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
HiTech may be an interesting source of laxogenin. Ive tried a few 5 alpha laxo and never noticed squat from any of them including nanogenin.. hitech sells one and claims to have decades of experience working with it. anyway, that was the only laxo i got a headache from. later i noticed they were selling something called superlaxoginin or something as a branded version in their pink magic remake so maybe they are putting it together differently or something.. i didnt take it long enough to verify how good it was, but i felt more energetic with it. it triggered some red flags and i dropped it before a thorough run

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HiTech may be an interesting source of laxogenin. Ive tried a few 5 alpha laxo and never noticed squat from any of them including nanogenin.. hitech sells one and claims to have decades of experience working with it. anyway, that was the only laxo i got a headache from. later i noticed they were selling something called superlaxoginin or something as a branded version in their pink magic remake so maybe they are putting it together differently or something.. i didnt take it long enough to verify how good it was, but i felt more energetic with it. it triggered some red flags and i dropped it before a thorough run
The super laxo is 25R spirostan something. That’s been around a while, but never very common. I think that was in iForce Tropinol. From what I recall, I think it’s supposed to increase activation of androgen receptors or something. I don’t think there’s much research on it though.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
The super laxo is 25R spirostan something. That’s been around a while, but never very common. I think that was in iForce Tropinol. From what I recall, I think it’s supposed to increase activation of androgen receptors or something. I don’t think there’s much research on it though.
right yeah. i used something called hi tech laxogenin 100, which makes no specification on how it differs on the label, but it is a different animal. im guessing it is the same as their super laxo before a patent was filed. contrary to old reports, this stuff arguably needs to be cycled off.

tropinol is a blast from the past! it started out as a bulbine supplement and ended up becoming fadogia with forskolin and nitrates. i wouldnt have been surprised if there was laxogenin in a formulation of it at one point.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
tropinol is a blast from the past! it started out as a bulbine supplement and ended up becoming fadogia with forskolin and nitrates. i wouldnt have been surprised if there was laxogenin in a formulation of it at one point.
Yeah that was a weird one. Wasn’t it always marketed as a test booster you can feel or something? Was the bulbine version the one that had caffeine? The most recent one was pretty good. It might still be around even, but I don’t know if anyone carries it anymore.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that was a weird one. Wasn’t it always marketed as a test booster you can feel or something? Was the bulbine version the one that had caffeine? The most recent one was pretty good. It might still be around even, but I don’t know if anyone carries it anymore.
appears to be discontinued. they have a free test supplement i would buy if the narangin had something attached for absorption. also, their potassium nitrate is still shaking it out there

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
right yeah. i used something called hi tech laxogenin 100, which makes no specification on how it differs on the label, but it is a different animal. im guessing it is the same as their super laxo before a patent was filed. contrary to old reports, this stuff arguably needs to be cycled off.
Why would hi tech laxogenin 100 need to be cycled off? Like require a PCT? Or just time off so you dont crash cortisol? curious

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Why would hi tech laxogenin 100 need to be cycled off? Like require a PCT? Or just time off so you dont crash cortisol? curious
5A lax acts on the androgen receptor. and yet, people have used it all these years.

Last edited:
AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
5A lax acts on the androgen receptor. and yet, people have used it all these years.
Interesting... I have used Iconogenin 5a Laxo for "all these years" but only for cortisol control, and only once a week tops- as needed. Do you think more frequent use could cause anything like gyno flare ups, E issues, rebound, or suppression? I always thought it was overblown hype- that was a fairly effective cortisol control.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
wait I didnt know anafuse does not have Lax anymore, does it still work as well?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... I have used Iconogenin 5a Laxo for "all these years" but only for cortisol control, and only once a week tops- as needed. Do you think more frequent use could cause anything like gyno flare ups, E issues, rebound, or suppression? I always thought it was overblown hype- that was a fairly effective cortisol control.
Not sure anyone can answer questions like that for 5a laxo, but that is very infrequent use in a small amount of something that many brands have deemed requires something to assist with absorption. We live in a time of exploration on this topic; look at ginseng; it also acts on androgen receptors and yet has a track record stretching back successfully thousands of years. Conversely, ive seen anecdotal reports fingering ulmoides for estrogen issues; last i knew, 5a laxo was on an fda advisory list due to it being man-made and was associated with sites that sell other banned substances, not for ghastly user reports

i thought people were reducing cortisol via using serinaid very effectively, too much according to some people at a high enough dose. Im not a coffee drinker and cortisol reducing substances dont seem to do jack besides making me totally black out when sleeping

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not sure anyone can answer questions like that for 5a laxo, but that is very infrequent use in a small amount of something that many brands have deemed requires something to assist with absorption. We live in a time of exploration on this topic; look at ginseng; it also acts on androgen receptors and yet has a track record stretching back successfully thousands of years. Conversely, ive seen anecdotal reports fingering ulmoides for estrogen issues; last i knew, 5a laxo was on an fda advisory list due to it being man-made and was associated with sites that sell other banned substances, not for ghastly user reports

i thought people were reducing cortisol via using serinaid very effectively, too much according to some people at a high enough dose. Im not a coffee drinker and cortisol reducing substances dont seem to do jack besides making me totally black out when sleeping
Thanks @thescience . Very interesting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
skinnybones Supplement Auction 8