tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for this.

The logs are going well! The new version improved drastically!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finsl review for grinnell27's log:
FINAL REVIEW:

So I want to thank BPS one again for letting me log their new LAX. I logged the original formula so I expected the same effects for this one. I was not wrong :)

Dose-

So i ran 80mg for 3 weeks then 100mg for the last week, 100mg is by far the best. Wish i ran that from the start but even 80mg was fantastic.

Application-

Applied LAX to my shoulders, forearms and upper chest.. No issues here, easy to apply and quick to dry. Does leave a slight 'sticky' feeling once dried though, not that this is an issue.

Cost-

I did not pay for this so can't comment on the price, however if it is under $40 then this would be a great buy considering how effective it is and how long it lasts.

Effects-

Right the moment you've all been waiting for....

So in my honest and unbiased opinion I would say that this product really is great, it gives amazing wont relief, added endurance, mild strength gains and a very good fullness to the muscles. Not to mention that fat loss is definitely increased when in a caloric deficit.

No it won't add 20b to your lifts but it will help increase them slowly, the endurance takes around 2weeks to be noticeable but again this isn't magic and won't make you run a marathon if you could only run 2 miles before, the joint relief really is fantastic, I was getting horrible pains in my knees before starting this log and during the log it has practically disappeared!!!

The reduction of fat is a really nice added benefit along with the muscle fullness, they work hand in hand very well, once again though its not magic and won't be 'mind blowing' fat loss of alb per day, it simply assists in the process.

Overall-

Overall this is a great product and i achieved great results, very happy with the run and I will use LAX again in the future, in fact it may just become a staple in my diet because its so versatile and works so well.

Thanks again BPS.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TKC432's final review:
Ok .... the day has finally come :( The bottle is empty! Finished my session tonight, showered and then lathered on 3 pumps as usual ... looked totally dead so gave it another pump ... got about 3/4 pump out and it was done. So sad to see this go .... but BIG thanks to BPS for letting me beta test this awesome product .... really can't say much more than I already have about this stuff. Can't wait to get my hands on another couple bottles .... There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this stuff works ... works incredibly well. I am going to use it as part of my next PCT and then who knows ... probably gonna make it a main supp in my arsenal from here on out .... Awesome job on the new formula ... Its been about 4 weeks of 100mg daily and absolutely no rash or skin irritation of any kind to speak of ... come to think of it there has been no negative / side effects from this product at all! That alone is saying alot .... even in the natty anabolic category there is usually some sort of side effect ... Nothing with Laxacrine .... Love this stuff.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ma70's final review:
FINAL REVIEW
============

Okay, so during the training log, heavy strength/training days were at maintenance and on the other days, calories were slightly below maintenance (estimating 250-500). I don't weigh my food, but I eat the same thing almost every day so it's pretty consistent. Today, my "measurements" were the following:

Waist Circumference above belly button: 35" (down from 35.5)
Weight: 205.2

Weight of course, should not really matter because it fluctuates when I carb cycle due to water retention, etc, but my waist size has decreased significantly since the start of the log. I've managed to maintain strength and get leaner at the same time, with some hypertrophy in my upper/mid back and quad/hamstring area (pants/shirts are slightly tighter). What the log doesn't show is that I've also gotten more muscular/cardiovascular conditioning. I don't claim that TD Laxogenin dosed at 100mg was super anabolic or something, but it allowed me to recover extremely quickly as if workouts didn't even happen. Although my joints are normally solid, Laxogenin made them feel bulletproof as well. I'll keep saying this with Laxogenin, but it is an adaptogen to me, and in order to fully benefit from it, you need to really change up your routine. I don't recommend Laxogenin if you're gonna do your same bro split that you do. If you don't give your body something to adapt to, then an adaptogen is useless. I think increased frequency, not necessarily volume, is key with Laxogenin. Maybe Laxogenin does increase strength a little, and maybe it has cortisol/glucose control properties, but those can't be tested easily (at least by me). Either way, I love this stuff and I'm hoping BPS re-releases it with an intro price so I can stock up.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Young Gotti

Final Review

Lets start by thanking the BPS team for letting me try this product before it hits shelves and giving me the support during the log.

Lotion: Lets start with the lotion. At 1 pump I thought the lotion was pretty good, it's not that much lotion and it dries really fast. After just a few minutes it was dry and there was never any flakes on my skin which happens sometimes from transdermal products. At 2 pumps the lotion obviously is double and its a decent amount of lotion. Sometimes I found it hard to spread everywhere since I still would always have extra lotion on my skin after I spread it to my shoulders, rear delts, chest, and lats. I found that putting the extra lotion in places with thin skin worked well like inner bicep, forearm or even triceps area. It also didn't dry nearly as fast as 1 pump. A few times I was ready to get dressed and had to wait an extra minute or two, also when I took a shower later in the day I could still feel a film on my skin that was left over. Hopefully still absorbing the laxo completely but still noticeable on the skin. The smell was pleasant, almost like a citrus so it was nice to put it on, one of the better smelling lotions I've used.

Strength: This is something that Laxacrine really helped with. I probably set about 5 or 6 PR's during this log alone. I didn't really count and some of the PR's were machines or auxiliary movements but it gave me some nice strength gains none the less. Whats more impressive than just the strength alone is that all of this happened while I was reducing my calories. I wasn't eating nearly what I was at the end of 2015 but yet my strength still went up.

Fat burning: I feel like I have to mention this here. I had some trouble with my stomach during the log, which I don't attribute to Laxacrine at all. I feel like I lost fat around my body overall. I revealed my upper abs a bit during the log and noticed less fat in the midsection overall along with my chest and lower back fat decreasing. It wasn't a fat burner but I feel like it aided in fat loss.

Fullness: This is where Laxacrine was the best. At two pumps I noticed an increase in fullness in just the first week. It sort of tapered off after awhile but that's when I went into four pumps per day my fullness shot up again. The one thing I noticed was that the fullness would kind of stop at times. I would see a lot of fullness and 2 days later I feel like I was still full but it wasn't any better than before, but before you know it I was balloon up again. Towards the end of the log there was days when I felt like my upper chest/shoulders/arms/and legs felt like they were solid as a rock and round. Had that built like a brick s---house feeling. Almost like I was round and belonged on stage with Phil Heath even though I know that wasn't the case.

Hunger: I noticed this towards the end of the log but I was always hungry. I would eat my normal meal and be ok but I would get hungry about an hour before my next meal. Late night was difficult. I'd be done eating for the day but I would still be hungry. This also lead to an increase in thirst and dry mouth towards the end of the night.

Overall Opinion: I would definitely use Laxacrine again and would recommend it to anyone whos looking to add muscle the natural way. This product is better than some of the lighter PH's that I've used. I will be buying this when it finally hits retailors and want to see what it could really do when I have more calories. `

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Young Gotti

Final Review

Lets start by thanking the BPS team for letting me try this product before it hits shelves and giving me the support during the log.

Lotion: Lets start with the lotion. At 1 pump I thought the lotion was pretty good, it's not that much lotion and it dries really fast. After just a few minutes it was dry and there was never any flakes on my skin which happens sometimes from transdermal products. At 2 pumps the lotion obviously is double and its a decent amount of lotion. Sometimes I found it hard to spread everywhere since I still would always have extra lotion on my skin after I spread it to my shoulders, rear delts, chest, and lats. I found that putting the extra lotion in places with thin skin worked well like inner bicep, forearm or even triceps area. It also didn't dry nearly as fast as 1 pump. A few times I was ready to get dressed and had to wait an extra minute or two, also when I took a shower later in the day I could still feel a film on my skin that was left over. Hopefully still absorbing the laxo completely but still noticeable on the skin. The smell was pleasant, almost like a citrus so it was nice to put it on, one of the better smelling lotions I've used.

Strength: This is something that Laxacrine really helped with. I probably set about 5 or 6 PR's during this log alone. I didn't really count and some of the PR's were machines or auxiliary movements but it gave me some nice strength gains none the less. Whats more impressive than just the strength alone is that all of this happened while I was reducing my calories. I wasn't eating nearly what I was at the end of 2015 but yet my strength still went up.

Fat burning: I feel like I have to mention this here. I had some trouble with my stomach during the log, which I don't attribute to Laxacrine at all. I feel like I lost fat around my body overall. I revealed my upper abs a bit during the log and noticed less fat in the midsection overall along with my chest and lower back fat decreasing. It wasn't a fat burner but I feel like it aided in fat loss.

Fullness: This is where Laxacrine was the best. At two pumps I noticed an increase in fullness in just the first week. It sort of tapered off after awhile but that's when I went into four pumps per day my fullness shot up again. The one thing I noticed was that the fullness would kind of stop at times. I would see a lot of fullness and 2 days later I feel like I was still full but it wasn't any better than before, but before you know it I was balloon up again. Towards the end of the log there was days when I felt like my upper chest/shoulders/arms/and legs felt like they were solid as a rock and round. Had that built like a brick s---house feeling. Almost like I was round and belonged on stage with Phil Heath even though I know that wasn't the case.

Hunger: I noticed this towards the end of the log but I was always hungry. I would eat my normal meal and be ok but I would get hungry about an hour before my next meal. Late night was difficult. I'd be done eating for the day but I would still be hungry. This also lead to an increase in thirst and dry mouth towards the end of the night.

Overall Opinion: I would definitely use Laxacrine again and would recommend it to anyone whos looking to add muscle the natural way. This product is better than some of the lighter PH's that I've used. I will be buying this when it finally hits retailors and want to see what it could really do when I have more calories. `