lactating from 11-oxo?!?! Help appreciated

blueingreen

Awards
Started my first cycle of 11-x at 225 mg for one week. Bumped it to 300 for the second week. Was planning to run 300 out for 6 weeks. Day 12 right nipple started burning and lactating. What the heck?! I thought adrenosterone was super weak and wouldn't cause any gyno issues. I had arimistane on hand as well as PCT 3x. I was just planning a light OTC PCT because it's freaking 11-oxo. Day 13 I cut the cycle and ran a week of arimistane and PCT 3x. At the end of one week I still have puffy nips and burning on the right side. I got some inhibit p but I'm wondering if I should go pharmaceutical and do a letro/prami run. Getting a hormone panel and a prolactin blood test hopefully this week. I'm guessing this is a prolactin issue because of the lactation. I can't imagine 12 days of low dose adrenosterone would spoke my estrogen that high. Help is much appreciated. And yes, I have small bumps from when I had puberty gyno. Nips are now just puffier and the right one burns.

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Its very rare and even bizarre. You did right stopping your 11-oxo, maybe its a fake or contaminated product. I saw many cases of "psicological induced" symptons of gyno, but never lactating, so it seems your 11-oxo is really the thing wich is causing you this problem. You can stay using an AI for some time more, but i think you could use a stronger anti-prolactin too, like caber.

blueingreen

Awards
Thanks for the response. Super weird right? I've seen people run 600 mg and get bloods and their levels are all in range. Do you think the arimistane is ok to stick with or should I get something stronger AI wise? And I'm definitely looking into caber or prami to add to it since I think prolactin is the big culprit here.

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Thanks for the response. Super weird right? I've seen people run 600 mg and get bloods and their levels are all in range. Do you think the arimistane is ok to stick with or should I get something stronger AI wise? And I'm definitely looking into caber or prami to add to it since I think prolactin is the big culprit here.
I think you should move to letro + caber or prami, this combo may deal with your problem. I think arimistane is not strong enough to fight against a possible prolactin gyno - even in its initial stage.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get your blood work done so you know exactly how to address the issue. You don't want to start throwing random ancillaries at your body, could make things worse.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Started my first cycle of 11-x at 225 mg for one week. Bumped it to 300 for the second week. Was planning to run 300 out for 6 weeks. Day 12 right nipple started burning and lactating. What the heck?! I thought adrenosterone was super weak and wouldn't cause any gyno issues. I had arimistane on hand as well as PCT 3x. I was just planning a light OTC PCT because it's freaking 11-oxo. Day 13 I cut the cycle and ran a week of arimistane and PCT 3x. At the end of one week I still have puffy nips and burning on the right side. I got some inhibit p but I'm wondering if I should go pharmaceutical and do a letro/prami run. Getting a hormone panel and a prolactin blood test hopefully this week. I'm guessing this is a prolactin issue because of the lactation. I can't imagine 12 days of low dose adrenosterone would spoke my estrogen that high. Help is much appreciated. And yes, I have small bumps from when I had puberty gyno. Nips are now just puffier and the right one burns.
What brand of 11 oxo did you run????

blueingreen

Awards
LGI 11-x. Yeah I don't know what's up with this. After only 12 days too. I'm getting a hormone panel done this week. Woof I just never thought I'd have any issues with adrenosterone at 300.

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
LGI 11-x. Yeah I don't know what's up with this. After only 12 days too. I'm getting a hormone panel done this week. Woof I just never thought I'd have any issues with adrenosterone at 300.
There are many bunk products in Ebay. If you bought it in Ebay maybe its your case.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lgi is a legit brand but eBay is sketchy. 11-oxo should definitely not cause lactating. Stop playing with your nipples :) run your inhibit p and buy from a board sponsor( like strong) in the future and you won't have to worry. Smart thing to get bloods done just incase. It should be fine after you cease using and run your inhibit p. Keep us updated

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Lgi is a legit brand but eBay is sketchy. 11-oxo should definitely not cause lactating. Stop playing with your nipples :) run your inhibit p and buy from a board sponsor( like strong) in the future and you won't have to worry. Smart thing to get bloods done just incase. It should be fine after you cease using and run your inhibit p. Keep us updated
Yes, i trust LGI, i used its 11-X and Halo-25 few years ago and both were legit, but i bought them in a reputable online store. There are many stories of fail cycles with things bought in Ebay, seems many Ebay sellers sell fake bunk instead of legit ones.

blueingreen

Awards
Oh I don't trust anything from ebay haha. I got it from strong supps. I got the last 3 bottles haha. I don't think it was bunk and for only being on it for 12 days I loved it until the nips thing happened haha. I'm running the inhibit P and some arimistane for now and I'll post the hormone panel results when I get them. I must just be super sensitive or something as I've never run anything before.

blueingreen

Awards
Quick update: got the hormone panel done. Should have the results here soon. The arimistane/inhibit P combo hasn't done much. I'm not lactating so that's a plus but I'm still really puffy. Anyone think an AI/SERM would help clear this up? Considering that this is just annoying puffiness and not marble lumps under my nips I'm not sure I want to jump into a letro make my E zero routine. I heard that's pretty miserable. I'm thinking nolva or ralox maybe with some aromasin if my E2 is high when I get the hormone results.