Lab work

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I just received my pre blood work for my first cycle of test. The last time I got my test checked was in December it was 509 but I was running Hyperion.

I stopped the Hyperion pre blood work to get more accurate numbers. This current one is 341. Should I benefit pretty good off of running a cycle?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just subscribing for the feedback.
I actually went in Weds for my second time this year for blood work and was turned away again due to paperwork... frustrating...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s your plan here and what do you mean by benefit of?
Are you talking about self administering trt ? Or you’re talking about blasting and doing a cycle?

if your gonna do a cycle, you’re gonna benefit in your fitness goals yes and overall libido mood etc but are you gonna help your case? Absolutely not.

your levels are bad. How would running a cycle help whatsoever? As soon as the cycle is over you’re more than likely going to have even worse test levels.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I assume we are talking ng/dl here. What is your age? Body fat? Diet? Sleep?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just received my pre blood work for my first cycle of test. The last time I got my test checked was in December it was 509 but I was running Hyperion.

I stopped the Hyperion pre blood work to get more accurate numbers. This current one is 341. Should I benefit pretty good off of running a cycle?
Looks like Hyperion was giving you a nice little boost!

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
What’s your plan here and what do you mean by benefit of?
Are you talking about self administering trt ? Or you’re talking about blasting and doing a cycle?

if your gonna do a cycle, you’re gonna benefit in your fitness goals yes and overall libido mood etc but are you gonna help your case? Absolutely not.

your levels are bad. How would running a cycle help whatsoever? As soon as the cycle is over you’re more than likely going to have even worse test levels.
The plan is to put on more muscle mass and progress with fitness goals like you stated.

That’s what I had questions about though if I ran a cycle and starting from low test… is it gonna screw me when the cycle ends?

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I assume we are talking ng/dl here. What is your age? Body fat? Diet? Sleep?
Yes. I’m 29 and body fat is around 11%, diet is pretty consistent and on point. Sleep is golden never a problem for me and I get adequate amount every night.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The plan is to put on more muscle mass and progress with fitness goals like you stated.

That’s what I had questions about though if I ran a cycle and starting from low test… is it gonna screw me when the cycle ends?
Despite what you might read how what some people might try to convince you of, as soon as you start doing steroids it will negatively impact your test levels. Sure someone doing 1 cycle might fully recover and get the same levels I truly believe that. But we rarely do one. And if you really want to do one I don’t see the point you’re going to slowly but surely lose whatever you gained.

your levels are bad to begin with so yes doing cycles is a one way to testosterone therapy for life.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ What he said, if you already naturally have low testosterone, almost low enough to get on TRT, or low enough from a TRT clinic because they are in it for the money. Now if your plan is to run a cycle, then go get on TRT it makes sense but if not, then you are likely going to gain plenty then lose most if not all of it when your test levels go back to as close as they can get to normal which if your current numbers are a reflection of that is on the cusp of the low end of normal. If you don't want to do TRT then maybe don't do a cycle with that starting point. If you are okay with TRT for life then go for it.