Lab results...

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not sure which forum this would be appropriate in.. But here goes

Quick background:
I'm 36. I trained pretty hard and dieted ok in my 20's. Late 20's early 30's the kiddos came along and priorities changed. I continued to train off and on but not with the intensity of my pre-kid days. When I hit 30 metabolism started taking noticeable dive. Fast forward to 35. My libido and erectile quality was subpar. I had my doc run labs and here are the results:
Blood was drawn in the morning after a 12 hour fast.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The results are from 6/18/2021
I've since started taking:
9mg boron daily
1000mg tribulus 95% saponins daily
Vitamin K2
10,000iu d3
30mg zinc mono methionine
300mg magnesium glycinate
Arginine

I was on fenugreek for quite a while but felt like it was adding soft tissue to my chest to I stopped.

With those supps things have improved significantly. I prefer to stay natty and avoid trt. My question for the minds is, is that estradiol level too high for a natty regiment and would something like letrone be helpful or would that take things too low. I haven't had bloods done since I started supps. Doc may not run if there's no issues to diagnose and I wouldn't know where to start with private labs

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, I started training with increased intensity and dieting a few weeks ago. I started fd2 and ordered a bottle of vector, going to start that this week. I started arimistane a few weeks ago to aid with fat loss and it seems to be helping, but the dry joints are kicking in and I'm not a fan so I'm tapering off

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you go back to the doc and say you're struggling with weakness, libido issues, and erectile issues to get him to give you a hormonal panel? Honestly, an updated blood test report would figure out how you are doing and whether all those supplements are helping.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can you go back to the doc and say you're struggling with weakness, libido issues, and erectile issues to get him to give you a hormonal panel? Honestly, an updated blood test report would figure out how you are doing and whether all those supplements are helping.
My yearly physical is coming up in July, I'll see if I can have him run the labs again. Some research I've done suggest boron will increase free test levels but estrogen soon follows. That would be one of my concerns.. also from reading about vector there's some thought that it too can raise t levels, but I'd have to assume estro will follow. That's why I'm wondering if something like letrone would be a good measure of security

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My yearly physical is coming up in July, I'll see if I can have him run the labs again. Some research I've done suggest boron will increase free test levels but estrogen soon follows. That would be one of my concerns.. also from reading about vector there's some thought that it too can raise t levels, but I'd have to assume estro will follow. That's why I'm wondering if something like letrone would be a good measure of security
Boron raises free t but the amount varies greatly from person to person, your freaky he looks very low testosterone on the lower side of mid-range and your estrogen actually looks completely fine, if anything I personally would feel like it's a little low but given total t numbers it's fine. I prefer my estrogen on the higher side of the normal range because that's where I feel my best, on cycles I actually prefer it higher. If you go back for bloods again please share them. I'd like to see the difference in free t especially. I've been trying to keep track of as many ppl as I know that used boron and had bloodwork done. I've only got like 9 ppl but every bit helps

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, I don't believe vector raises testosterone, and even if it did. There's nothing wrong with estrogen being in the higher end of the range for most ppl. Estrogen is cardio protective, helps with sexual function, makes muscle growth easier. Low estrogen is worse then high estrogen in most cases

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Boron raises free t but the amount varies greatly from person to person, your freaky he looks very low testosterone on the lower side of mid-range and your estrogen actually looks completely fine, if anything I personally would feel like it's a little low but given total t numbers it's fine. I prefer my estrogen on the higher side of the normal range because that's where I feel my best, on cycles I actually prefer it higher. If you go back for bloods again please share them. I'd like to see the difference in free t especially. I've been trying to keep track of as many ppl as I know that used boron and had bloodwork done. I've only got like 9 ppl but every bit helps
Will do. I've been taking 9mg/day for about 6 months. We'll see how things look