Korean Mistletoe

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m just starting this because SNS makes great single ingredient products and nobody has released KME solo yet. Seems like a perfect fit for y’all.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Korean Mistletoe? Never heard of it...

If its as good as Korean Cameltoe, I'm sold. ;)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has any1 ran this solo to know the effects ? Or if studies can be sited can read up more on this mistletoe .
sns8778 sure knows about the stuff and if its easy or hard to get purity.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Korean’s mistletoe is sexier then russian’s ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Korean’s mistletoe is sexier then russian’s ?
It's not polite to compare different nationalities as to which is sexier. One can appreciate the uniqueness of each can we not? :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably can’t sell enough to justify it
This would be the correct answer. I used to be bad about releasing single ingredient items that I wanted to try without really thinking big picture of how that would transfer over into sales. After regretting it on several products, learned a painful financial lesson on that haha.

I think the ingredient has potential and people wanting to use it in a formula with other exciting ingredients might just happen to maybe have something to get excited about in a few weeks :D

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This would be the correct answer. I used to be bad about releasing single ingredient items that I wanted to try without really thinking big picture of how that would transfer over into sales. After regretting it on several products, learned a painful financial lesson on that haha.

I think the ingredient has potential and people wanting to use it in a formula with other exciting ingredients might just happen to maybe have something to get excited about in a few weeks :D
Awesome. Just please don’t use any ghrelin stimulators in it lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's not polite to compare different nationalities as to which is sexier. One can appreciate the uniqueness of each can we not? :)
lol we don't discriminate , but prefer korean lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Any update here?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s gonna be awesome
lol
So what kind of time frame are we talking on product release? I’ll be done my current stack in about a month and want to jump on something else stat!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol
So what kind of time frame are we talking on product release? I’ll be done my current stack in about a month and want to jump on something else stat!
Couple weeks most likely. I do not like to give timeframes for new products because too many delays can happen.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
O i miss this, any intro sale to celebrate the release of the new product? Will it fall under the natty anabolic genre of product?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O i miss this, any intro sale to celebrate the release of the new product? Will it fall under the natty anabolic genre of product?
Well of course it falls under Natty, I mean, it's not synthetic hormones brother. Go wild.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of benefits ..

+ muscle mass
+ endurance
anti-tumor, immunostimulatory, anti-diabetic, and anti-obesity properties.

From the ncbi gov

Well ofcourse have the full write up, read some articles now and no wonder pple are excited about this

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Multi weeks have past in my book time to let the secret out !!!! :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What’s everyone’s guesses for the other ingredients?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wild bitter gourd! Get some natural SARM action...

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe that many of the married contingent routinely feel like castrated mice, FWIW.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol. Any studies on it outside of the one that was performed on castrated mice?
lol no idea but I thought that one study is still a good place to start for further research.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any sort of hints for what the direction of the product would be? I can assume with KME but just trying to get some more info.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any hint for us SNS crew?
Can’t give any hints .. have spoken to the boss and gonna be paired with some awesome stuff .

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am a fan of Vector and Kings Slayer, so I am interested as well to see what kind of formula SNS puts together with KME..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am a fan of Vector and Kings Slayer, so I am interested as well to see what kind of formula SNS puts together with KME..
I ran vector and thought it was okay .. what’s your comparison btwn the 2 ( vector/kingsslayer) ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran vector and thought it was okay .. what’s your comparison btwn the 2 ( vector/kingsslayer) ?
Bottom line, I found them to be remarkably similar with the exception of a few attributes..

For me, Vector had greater strength and endurance benefits, while Kings Slayer supported a more lean and slightly vascular look. Both increased appetite in the first few weeks or maybe a month, then that subsides.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bottom line, I found them to be remarkably similar with the exception of a few attributes..

For me, Vector had greater strength and endurance benefits, while Kings Slayer supported a more lean and slightly vascular look. Both increased appetite in the first few weeks or maybe a month, then that subsides.
Nice, yeah similar for me on vector .. endurance was off the hook.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unsure on this specific product .. but we have couple to few products coming soon from sns/cel .. which we are finishing up labels.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It will definitely fall under the category of a natural anabolic.

What's expected of KM as a supplement?
This will be part of a multi-ingredient formula and the primary focus will be on lean muscle, strength, endurance, and fat loss/staying lean.

Multi weeks have past in my book time to let the secret out !!!! :)
In this industry nothing ever happens on time unfortunately haha. In this case, this is such a comprehensive formula with so many things involved, I knew it was going to be impossible to give or even hint at an exact date. We should be at the point of being able to hint more about the product itself very shortly though :)

I'm curious to see these myself haha.

Any sort of hints for what the direction of the product would be? I can assume with KME but just trying to get some more info.
It is a natural anabolic designed to work in a variety of different pathways. To give you an idea of how comprehensive it will be, the tentative write up is 5 typed pages and that's without going into nearly the detailed elaboration that could be gone into.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Going to forget I saw this so that I don’t feel like I’m waiting....