Korean Mistletoe

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m just starting this because SNS makes great single ingredient products and nobody has released KME solo yet. Seems like a perfect fit for y’all.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably can’t sell enough to justify it

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Korean Mistletoe? Never heard of it...

If its as good as Korean Cameltoe, I'm sold. ;)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has any1 ran this solo to know the effects ? Or if studies can be sited can read up more on this mistletoe .
sns8778 sure knows about the stuff and if its easy or hard to get purity.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Korean’s mistletoe is sexier then russian’s ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Korean’s mistletoe is sexier then russian’s ?
It's not polite to compare different nationalities as to which is sexier. One can appreciate the uniqueness of each can we not? :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Probably can’t sell enough to justify it
This would be the correct answer. I used to be bad about releasing single ingredient items that I wanted to try without really thinking big picture of how that would transfer over into sales. After regretting it on several products, learned a painful financial lesson on that haha.

I think the ingredient has potential and people wanting to use it in a formula with other exciting ingredients might just happen to maybe have something to get excited about in a few weeks :D

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This would be the correct answer. I used to be bad about releasing single ingredient items that I wanted to try without really thinking big picture of how that would transfer over into sales. After regretting it on several products, learned a painful financial lesson on that haha.

I think the ingredient has potential and people wanting to use it in a formula with other exciting ingredients might just happen to maybe have something to get excited about in a few weeks :D
Awesome. Just please don’t use any ghrelin stimulators in it lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not polite to compare different nationalities as to which is sexier. One can appreciate the uniqueness of each can we not? :)
lol we don't discriminate , but prefer korean lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Any update here?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s gonna be awesome
lol
So what kind of time frame are we talking on product release? I’ll be done my current stack in about a month and want to jump on something else stat!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol
So what kind of time frame are we talking on product release? I’ll be done my current stack in about a month and want to jump on something else stat!
Couple weeks most likely. I do not like to give timeframes for new products because too many delays can happen.

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O i miss this, any intro sale to celebrate the release of the new product? Will it fall under the natty anabolic genre of product?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O i miss this, any intro sale to celebrate the release of the new product? Will it fall under the natty anabolic genre of product?
Well of course it falls under Natty, I mean, it's not synthetic hormones brother. Go wild.

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Multi weeks have past in my book time to let the secret out !!!! :)

A

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What’s everyone’s guesses for the other ingredients?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wild bitter gourd! Get some natural SARM action...

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
I believe that many of the married contingent routinely feel like castrated mice, FWIW.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol. Any studies on it outside of the one that was performed on castrated mice?
lol no idea but I thought that one study is still a good place to start for further research.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any hint for us SNS crew?
Can’t give any hints .. have spoken to the boss and gonna be paired with some awesome stuff .

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a fan of Vector and Kings Slayer, so I am interested as well to see what kind of formula SNS puts together with KME..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am a fan of Vector and Kings Slayer, so I am interested as well to see what kind of formula SNS puts together with KME..
I ran vector and thought it was okay .. what’s your comparison btwn the 2 ( vector/kingsslayer) ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran vector and thought it was okay .. what’s your comparison btwn the 2 ( vector/kingsslayer) ?
Bottom line, I found them to be remarkably similar with the exception of a few attributes..

For me, Vector had greater strength and endurance benefits, while Kings Slayer supported a more lean and slightly vascular look. Both increased appetite in the first few weeks or maybe a month, then that subsides.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bottom line, I found them to be remarkably similar with the exception of a few attributes..

For me, Vector had greater strength and endurance benefits, while Kings Slayer supported a more lean and slightly vascular look. Both increased appetite in the first few weeks or maybe a month, then that subsides.
Nice, yeah similar for me on vector .. endurance was off the hook.