Kleen's Gym Rat gains no fat researching Premier's Transdermal SR9009 (Beta Test)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
KLEEN's Gym Rat gains no fat researching Premier's Transdermal SR9009 (Beta Test)

Let's get this bad boy started up. I have a rat named Gym, and he is currently trying to gain some mass to compete in a bodybuilding contest late next year. Unfortunately he wasn't able to lean out as much as he wanted this summer due to some things going on in the household. You have no idea what a flooded house does to a rat's schedule... Let's just say proper diet and training were sparse during that time. So anyway he is going to go ahead and start bulking from where he is at now. Holding a bit more fat than he would like to at the beginning of a bulk, he was trying to find the most efficient way to get started on his bulk without adding more fat. Hoping to possibly even lean out a bit in the process. So when I saw the opportunity for him to beta test Premier Research's Transdermal SR9009 I told him and we jumped at the opportunity.

SR9009 is a PPAR agonist that is basically considered exercise in a bottle. In testing the subjects increased mitochondria, and improved the function of the muscle cells. SR9009 was also shown to increase fat loss, and muscular endurance. As well as lowering total cholesterol while improving LDL/HDL ratios.

Unfortunately a major drawback to it is that the oral bio-availability is abysmal to say the least. All oral applications have been pretty much useless in research thus far. Premier Research seeing the extreme potential for this PPAR decided to try see if they could get the delivery method to solve the bio-availability, and short half life issues. Since the molecular weight is within range they opted to go with a transdermal solution which should more than likely solve the bio-availability issues via not passing through the liver initially and also the slow trickled dose effect of the transdermal carrier penetrating the skin helping with the short half life issues.

Assuming this research goes as expected Gym should be able to start consuming a higher caloric intake without fat gain, and even possibly some fat loss while also focusing on growth. He should also be more energetic and should increase his current work capacity substantially. Gym had some recent blood work so if he can afford it after he may get another lab done to check lipids and whatnot. See if he can verify the effects it has on his lipids.

On to the start of this thing!!!!!! Gym was very excited to see my wife carrying in the package from the mail last night. He almost ran out to meet her but realized he didn't want his ass beat with a broom. She is still afraid of Rats even the Gym variation. ;)

Gym made it quite clear he was not going to wait until the weekend or any other "ideal" start date based on a weekly rotation. He was like forget Saturday, or Monday, I'll just start tomorrow and call it DAY ONE!!!

So with that it was GO TIME!!!!!

Gym also wanted to be very forthcoming with everyone on his research. Gym had already planned a bulking cycle for this period, and can not put it off due to the scheduling of cycles to prepare for his show next year. He originally planned to start his cycle off with an oral kicker but has decided to hold off a few weeks on the oral kicker and just run TRT dose Testosterone Enanthate, and 600mg of Equipoise a week while researching this product. Although this may not be the "ideal" testing ground for the SR9009 due to another compound being in the mix, it is also one that is not going to be a major factor in his ability to know what is going on with the SR9009. He is used to what happens to his body with a cycle. Also he just took his first dose of Equipoise yesterday, so it won't really be "kicking in" much at all during the first 4 weeks which is about how long this research will be taking.

Training - As far as training goes, he is training pretty intensely when it comes to the weights and often ends up generating a decent amount of EPOC. So direct cardio will be limited. Once work capacity is improved he will be doing the Fortitude Training program almost exclusively.

Gym's Current Nutrition Strategy - Alternate between a slight deficit on non weight training days, and a nice surplus on weight training days. Should average out to a slight surplus over the course of the week. Carbohydrates are not low, but are limited to around training, or the evening meals on non training days.

Training Days will be higher carbs pushing around 300 grams during the peri-workout window.
Non training day carbs will be right around 100g, again mostly in the evening to replenish glycogen stores for AM training.

Now Gym can get a little testy! He told me that since I was just blasting all of his business out there for the world to read, that I needed to post up a pic of my soft looking self and update my own progress via pics occasionally. He thinks it will help keep me on track so here is a pic of me from this morning. So in lieu of pics of Mr. Gym Rat you will have to look at my progress pics instead... Sorry Gym is being an A-hole on this one and insists no pics of him while he is bulking for his show. ;)

I'm no Gym, but here are my stats since he insists I also monitor some of them in here as well.
Day 1: Body weight @ 215lbs and a bit softer than I prefer.

_progress pic.jpg

Gym's first impression, the TD solution was a thicker liquid than he expected, but had no noticeable odor, and was clear in color. The bottle came with both a dropper for convenience, and an oral syringe for more accuracy. It did not have a suggested dose but was 20mg/ml and looks to be a 30ml bottle. So Gym opted to go with a 20mg dose first day out all in one dose to see how things went. Gym was really impressed with the TD solution, it came out thick enough that it did not immediately run down his stomach which was great. He thought that it might be too thick and may take longer to soak in leaving him shirtless for 10 minutes after. However he was pleasantly surprised when it seemed to absorb almost immediately. He said he could feel almost a tingle where applied, as it worked its way through the skin. Assuming that was the DMSO doing it's thing. He was definitely impressed with how well it soaked in and the lack of odor or discomfort. So for right now everything is great.

By the way Gym has been a little more energetic than he expected today as this was the first day that he has not taken a diet pill in the morning. He was expecting a good bit of a drop in his energy levels but has been sitting around with a restless leg, and keeps getting up and down feeling pretty energetic. I think that is a good sign!!!! I will keep an eye on him later in the day and see if I notice when he seems to drop in energy levels. See if perhaps 2 applications a day might be the way to go. I will give one 20mg dose a day a shot with him for a couple days then switch it up to see if 2 10mg doses is better. That is exactly why they call it research right!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First!

PRE

PRE

Board Sponsor
Awards
Love the detail!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't get a better first in here than you Kat!!!
PRE and yates84 get on over here to follow along or answer any questions I may not be able too with your expertise!

If anyone has that mention list we use for threads we want post it up in here. Otherwise I will have to look for it and I don't remember which threads we have put it in. I think this one is going to be a great run. Gym sure seems to be a happy and energetic rat right now!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't get a better first in here than you Kat!!!
PRE and yates84 get on over here to follow along or answer any questions I may not be able too with your expertise!

If anyone has that mention list we use for threads we want post it up in here. Otherwise I will have to look for it and I don't remember which threads we have put it in. I think this one is going to be a great run. Gym sure seems to be a happy and energetic rat right now!
Aww spanks!

Love your intro on Gym! Will be a fun log to follow!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In here!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The mentions list!!!
hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso HIT4ME thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages TheMyth DemntedCowboy lukehayd Rocket3015 Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec kenpoengineer LeanEngineer GreenMachineX MrKleen73 MonteRXS

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In, let’s hope and pray this is a ground breaking new lease of life for sr9009

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I made it post the intro. Nice detailed intro, btw. Thanks for getting me into this.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In, let’s hope and pray this is a ground breaking new lease of life for sr9009
From what Gym is feeling already today, the bio-availability issue has been corrected. To what extent now is the question, but his energy is on point with having taken a diet pill right now. He wouldn't even mind an exercise wheel about now!
I made it post the intro. Nice detailed intro, btw. Thanks for getting me into this.
LOL Yeah I know it was long, it needed to be for the info but I hope I made it entertaining to read at least.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in to see where Gym can take this

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st one in that is an old fugger that actually lifts!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Role of PPAR's in Cancer

A bit of educational information on PPAR's and cancer. There has been A LOT of concern from many researchers regarding the role of PPAR's in cancer. Many of the PPAR's tested in mice lead to cancerous tumors in testing. This includes cardarine, or should I say cardarine was the PPAR research product that really brought this concern to light for researchers.

I decided to do a little research there and found this article recently that said although the PPAR agonist caused cancer in mice that they do not seem to cause the same problem in humans. It explained the process at which they found this out and why it is that way. Has to do with how the liver processes it. The liver of the mice is unable to handle it due to a higher sensitivity level or something along those lines. Either way it alleviates my concerns on the studies that reported PPAR's causing cancer in mice.

It is here if you would like to read it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2435221/

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't miss it brother! Curious to see how this works as a TD on your Gym Rat!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm in!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for the ride have fun brother
Welcome Gentlemen!!!

Okay so an update on Gym, and how he is feeling right now. He still has decent energy levels but not like earlier today. I can only assume that means less and less SR9009 is trickling through the skin. I am thinking depending on the goal this may end up being a 2 dose a day deal. Gym is really going to focus on the feeling this out tomorrow as well and see if the die off stage repeats itself. Good thing is that even though his energy levels have dropped to almost normal there is no feeling of crashing or anything.

Considering initial application was 6:30AM and Gym noticed the elevated energy level was starting to lessen up a good bit by 2:00-2:30PM. We are looking at about 7.5 - 8 hours of obviously elevated energy levels. Now that doesn't mean that it isn't still having some effect on Gym, but the noticeable energy effects have diminished at this point. Obviously the TD application has increase bio-availability as there was NO QUESTION his energy was drastically elevated. It also has proven to spread out the delivery enough that the short half life doesn't seem to be a factor.

So Gym's first impression is that we are going to have a winner on our hands with the TD SR9009!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome Gentlemen!!!

Okay so an update on Gym, and how he is feeling right now. He still has decent energy levels but not like earlier today. I can only assume that means less and less SR9009 is trickling through the skin. I am thinking depending on the goal this may end up being a 2 dose a day deal. Gym is really going to focus on the feeling this out tomorrow as well and see if the die off stage repeats itself. Good thing is that even though his energy levels have dropped to almost normal there is no feeling of crashing or anything.

Considering initial application was 6:30AM and Gym noticed the elevated energy level was starting to lessen up a good bit by 2:00-2:30PM. We are looking at about 7.5 - 8 hours of obviously elevated energy levels. Now that doesn't mean that it isn't still having some effect on Gym, but the noticeable energy effects have diminished at this point. Obviously the TD application has increase bio-availability as there was NO QUESTION his energy was drastically elevated. It also has proven to spread out the delivery enough that the short half life doesn't seem to be a factor.

So Gym's first impression is that we are going to have a winner on our hands with the TD SR9009!!!
Nice update!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the invite should be fun

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Plan to finish a 2nd bottle of oral sr9009, i know they say its not orally active (exits blood too fast in mice i think) but for humans me it provides a few hours of clean energy boost and water-fat partition after a long cycle, useful for PCT or pwo. Also no crash.

Very excited about this TD version though, frequent dosing gets old.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm here!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the invite should be fun
Welcome and agreed!
Plan to finish a 2nd bottle of oral sr9009, i know they say its not orally active (exits blood too fast in mice i think) but for humans me it provides a few hours of clean energy boost and water-fat partition after a long cycle, useful for PCT or pwo. Also no crash.

Very excited about this TD version though, frequent dosing gets old.
After seeing the difference how their livers respond to PPARs maybe it has a little higher availability in humans but I have no clue. This stuff at 20mg was spot on!
I'm here!
My man!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Where are you applying at on your subject.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best application areas are ones with minimal hair, minimal fat, and thinner skin like upper chest, traps, clavicles, inner thighs, and even tops of feet. These are the areas that you will have the highest rate of absorbtion.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gym Rat applies it to his serratus and obliques on both sides. He puts it there at the serratus and let's it run down a little then rubs it in with the inner portion of his biceps and forearms where he is vascular, has little hair and thinner skin. It spreads the distribution area and That can only be a good thing. Doing it that way he doesn't lose any on his palms or gloves.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best application areas are ones with minimal hair, minimal fat, and thinner skin like upper chest, traps, clavicles, inner thighs, and even tops of feet. These are the areas that you will have the highest rate of absorbtion.
When you say highest rate of absorption are you referring to the speed or amount absorbed?

If speed then that could be a good thing with in reason. If applying somewhere with some fat could slow the rate of absorption without lowering the amount absorbed that is. I am only referring to the minimal fat reference and thinking out loud.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
What about inside of forearms yates84

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
late, but in!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you say highest rate of absorption are you referring to the speed or amount absorbed?

If speed then that could be a good thing with in reason. If applying somewhere with some fat could slow the rate of absorption without lowering the amount absorbed that is. I am only referring to the minimal fat reference and thinking out loud.
Total amount absorbed but didn’t even think about speed of absorbtion! Both of these should correlate with one another, the thinner skin with less fat will allow for better absorption but also absorb at a faster rate.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about inside of forearms yates84
Yes definitely a good one. Try using your forearms to spread out tds and not your hands. No pores on the insides of your hands so will be wasteful. Spread with your forearms and nothing gets wasted.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yes definitely a good one. Try using your forearms to spread out tds and not your hands. No pores on the insides of your hands so will be wasteful. Spread with your forearms and nothing gets wasted.
Good that s what the subject has been doing

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Total amount absorbed but didn’t even think about speed of absorbtion! Both of these should correlate with one another, the thinner skin with less fat will allow for better absorption but also absorb at a faster rate.
Okay, from what I have read on this just now, once it was through the epidermis to the dermis (2nd thicker layer of skin) where all of the capillaries are that it was going to circulate regardless. The dermis is where the systemic distribution happens via the capillaries, and not in the different tissues below the skin. Now distribution via localized systemic release can be tissue specific to a degree. IE if the fat is the first tissue that the compounds circulates into then the circulation through that area will take longer but the compound is already systemic at that point. So I wouldn't think that the amount absorbed wouldn't change much due to subcutaneous fat.
Now fat within the skin itself is another issue because I am sure we are using the intracellular pathway. That means that extra fat within the skin can definitely hinder the absorption rate. The fat takes up more space so less area for the compound to travel in between the cells of the epidermis. So skin "thickness" is definitely a consideration to make, and thinner skin is obviously going to have less fat inside the skin itself.

Interesting what you can find out when you go out to research a bit. Now I feel better having more of an understanding of the actual transdermal carrying process.

This was the article I read up on the transdermal process, yeah I know it is Wikipedia but it also has verified references.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transdermal

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, from what I have read on this just now, once it was through the epidermis to the dermis (2nd thicker layer of skin) where all of the capillaries are that it was going to circulate regardless. The dermis is where the systemic distribution happens via the capillaries, and not in the different tissues below the skin. Now distribution via localized systemic release can be tissue specific to a degree. IE if the fat is the first tissue that the compounds circulates into then the circulation through that area will take longer but the compound is already systemic at that point. So I wouldn't think that the amount absorbed wouldn't change much due to subcutaneous fat.
Now fat within the skin itself is another issue because I am sure we are using the intracellular pathway. That means that extra fat within the skin can definitely hinder the absorption rate. The fat takes up more space so less area for the compound to travel in between the cells of the epidermis. So skin "thickness" is definitely a consideration to make, and thinner skin is obviously going to have less fat inside the skin itself.

Interesting what you can find out when you go out to research a bit. Now I feel better having more of an understanding of the actual transdermal carrying process.

This was the article I read up on the transdermal process, yeah I know it is Wikipedia but it also has verified references.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transdermal
Excellent explanation! Always learn following your posts. Sounds like the previously mentioned application spots are all still very viable. I actually just sent an email to PRE to send me a bottle, based on your findings so far I have to do a little research of my own.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay a few bits of update for how Gym is reacting to the research, yesterday application time and dose was repeated @20mg about 6:30 AM. Same effects were noticed throughout the day. However his day was different he was taken out of his regular schedule and ending up at home, and will be the rest of the week instead of the lab. Anyway in the different atmosphere he noticed that he did indeed get very tired around 5:00PM. Some food perked him right back up so blood sugar may have been a culprit.

Since he's researching at home today where 2 applications would be easy I decided to test out a 10mg/10mg split application on him. Initial application was 9:00AM. Initial observations, increased energy definitely noticeable but not on the level of the 20mg at once application... Still assessing if half the dose equals half the effect or more. If more then perhaps we can use more sparingly and across two doses. He is 2 hours in now and feeling tons of energy but not to the point of the restless legs he had the first 2 days. Which he really seemed to enjoy by they way, even though fidgety it was a clean feeling energy, just a mass quantity of it.

Also, and this might just be silliness but I swear he tightened up a bit. I won't credit that to this right now though as I have also increased his water intake and that may have flushed a bit of water out as well. However it could have something to do with this also. So we'll just leave that in the "Inconclusive but Worth Mentioning" column.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent explanation! Always learn following your posts. Sounds like the previously mentioned application spots are all still very viable. I actually just sent an email to PRE to send me a bottle, based on your findings so far I have to do a little research of my own.
Oh man you are gonna love it, have him send me another one too!!! I have too many testing ideas for just one! :D

Thanks, and I kid you not Yates you are REALLY going to love this stuff!!!!

Anyone who isn't testing right now, you have no idea. Gym Rat is loving this stuff right now!!!

Sweet! In on this!
Welcome!!!