Kleen tests Controlled Labs Blue Sugar, blood sugar testing included! (Sponsored)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking very dry for so many carbs!!!
Yeah, I was really happy with no spill over.

Just to list some of the goodness I consumed in that 800g there were pancakes, pop tarts, rice, rice cereal, lots of rice crispy treats, dextrose, malto dextrin, low fat frozen yogurt, 2 bags of haribo twin snakes... My new favorite gummy candy!!!! I know there was other stuff but too but that made up the bulk of things and only 150 of it total was carb powder sources.

Yesterday was just a relax day and I wanted pizza! I wanted it for my carb up but often I will hold more water with pizza so I held off on it. Yesterday I took my 4 caps of Blue Sugar and ate 3/4 of a digiornos and had the last 2 rice crispy treats just to get them out of the house. I still woke up nice and tight today. A little bloated too but everything seemed to have landed in the muscle. Just my stomach was a little distended. After that much grub this weekend I am not surprised.

Today is an easy day of eating low carb. My stomach has let me know I pushed it a bit this weekend. Force feeding is never a good option for optimal digestion... I am paying a bit of the price for that pizza while already bloated but man I really wanted pizza and am happy I ate it regardless of a bit of indigestion today. Has nothing to do with the Blue Sugar either. Just ate too much at once this weekend.

I will keep protein down and just have some more fats to allow my digestive tract a bit of reprieve today. Plus it is a perfect day to elicit a bit of fat loss after all of that massive influx of carbs and calories. I had a Mexican Scramble this morning with 6 eggs, pico, a little bit of beef fajita and hot sauce for breakfast, and had about 16 olives for a snack. Contemplating having a whey shake but will probably just hold off until dinner and have something simple.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really had a good chance this weekend to put the Blue Sugar to the test this weekend with an entire weekend of carbs and looser eating. I would say it really came out on top for this weekend for sure!!!

Had a great weekend, I drank WAY TOO MUCH with my Son! Haha, we had a blast but yeah I was feeling it all day Saturday. We already knew we were going to drink so we Uber'ed to and from the place. Knowing that we felt free to drink and have fun without having to worry about who was driving home. I woke up with a hangover, and literally stayed in the room and chilled most of the day passing in and out of sleep. Bringing the kids in to watch TV in the bedroom for a little bit to spend some time. My wife had bought ME a share size bag of M&M's so I snacked on those throughout the day until I was ready to eat some real food.

I took 4 Blue Sugar before heading out Friday night to give me as much help as possible. We ate about an hour after taking them. Dinner Friday was a steak w/ double fries and some hot wings. The drink of the night was Crown on the rocks. Was surprised I hadn't bowled in years and managed something over 180 which was the score in the 8th frame. I forgot to look at the final score, I was more impressed with the 6 strikes that game and only leaving 3 open frames. WooHoo!!!!

Drank a couple big gatorades throughout the day. Ordered Pizza and took 4 Blue Sugars to get things where I wanted them. I ended up eating over half a large double chicken, double Canadian ham, roma tomatos and banana pepper pizza from Papa John's for dinner and a couple slices of their chocolate chip cookie. Was damn good!!!!

For a hangover day this was about as good as it could get. Watching TV with the wife kids on the bed as a family!!!

Yesterday was a good day too. Had a great upper body workout. My leg and foot were hurting so I didn't want to push the lower body too much. I might try some bike riding this afternoon. I did do several sets of sled pushes and pulls until my legs were pumped though...

Yesterday I started my morning out with a strawberry bagel with honey walnut cream cheese, and 1.5 cups of skim milk and 40g of whey isolate. The rest of the day was basically turkey breast sandwiches with lots of real cheese. I made my intra drink with 2 servings of POST which is 30g dextrose, and 20g protein per scoop with lots of aminos and other goodies in it and mixed that with a big gatorade. So about 110g carbs there.

I tried bench press, Incline Bench Press, Incline DB Bench and every single one of them lit up the front of my shoulders. It took a little feeling things out to find some exercises my body was feeling the love on. Most of the intensity of this workout was the result of using Intentions, negatives, and some shorter ROM constant tension

Upper Body Dynamic Warm Up

Decline Chest Press 45 per side - repped until RPE9 or failure 4 sets
Supported Isolateral Rows = same
Neutral Grip Shoulder Press Machine = 115 x the same
Rear Delt Destroyers - 40x60 > 20x30 > 12.5x15

BFR Superset - 30 seconds between superset
Incline DB Curls - 12.5x fail x 4 set
Incline Skull Crushers - 55x fail x 4 sets

Holy Bat Pump BatMan! That guys arms are HYUGE!!!!!!!

I had a sick enjoyment watching the veins going EVERYWHERE on my arms! My biceps were just full of viens and blood, my triceps and inner biceps were just covered with a spiderweb of veins! It looked sick!!!! Then when I took the occlusion bands off my arms filled up so big they hurt!!!

Torque Tank Sled - locked hips in place and used full extension whether pulling or pushing. Did 10 sets at 30 yards 5 pushing and 5 pulling to get blood flow and some work for my legs that wasn't going to cause any further issues to arise.

I finished my workout and my drink having 2 Blue Sugars then showered and cleaned up then had two MASSIVE sandwiches in the 3 hour post workout window. Probably a pound or more of turkey breast and 10 cheese slices between them. I also had 2 more handfulls of peanut M&M's post workout. I will be having some more of these today. I bought a large turkey breast and it got pushed to the back of the fridge and hidden. So it wasn't cut when it was supposed to. So now we have to eat it withing the next 3 days. I ain't wasting $40 worth of turkey breast... No Way! I sliced all of it up and informed the kids it was lunch and dinner for the next few days. :)

So I went to the store and got like 6 types of cheese. some lettuce, maters, and a few types of sandwich breads and it was go time!

Yesterday I also took 2 half servings of Blue Sugar to help with carb management throughout the day. Surprisingly I woke up this morning looking quite full and still very lean. Maybe even leaner than I started the weekend to be honest!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoyed a great Birthday Dinner with my son last night. Had 4 Blue Sugars a little before leaving then went to a nice Mexican place. Had some chips, a margarita and a bad ass grilled chicken breast covered in shrimp and crawfish with a cream sauce on it, and had that in 3 corn tortillas. Was a hell of a good meal and with the rest of the food from the day probably only got me to about 2500 maybe 3000 calories tops!

Tonight will be a whatever feels good for upper body workout. I think I may have carbs throughout the day today to fuel that one for a MASSIVE PUMP . I brought 2 Blue Sugar to work with me to have with my 2nd meal. I think I might go make myself a cup of oats with PB, or Kerrygold's butter and cinnamon here in a few and have a shake to get things started.