Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stupid people make stupid decisions, what can you do other than deal with them as they come along, right? Some people have no decency.

Steak sounds like it was a great end to the day, where you can just sit back contentedly and be grateful for the moment.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The bong? That is NOT acceptable! LOL. I mean, its bad -but also hilarious. I first thought of hidden money.
What a jerk. I would share a joint with his boss on how he handled it
Right, funny thing was the guy's boss asked me What is a bong... lol Not sure he smokes or if he does they have a different word for it in Spanish, which they do I am sure...

Yeah stealing something like that is just low... Imagine my wife's surprise after an already crappy day, going home and trying to get her relax on only to see that it has been stolen. Not too mention the biggest reason it is even in the house is that she can not eat and keep things down without it... It has been the biggest thing to keep weight on her since she has been sick.
Stupid people make stupid decisions, what can you do other than deal with them as they come along, right? Some people have no decency.

Steak sounds like it was a great end to the day, where you can just sit back contentedly and be grateful for the moment.
Oh yeah that steak pretty much wiped out all the anger and frustration. I imagine I couldn't have found a better way to improve my mood than what I did and it worked out well. On top of that if nothing else I can go back to the bar and have a few drinks with that couple. He gave me his number, and they told me to hit them up if my plans fell through so I wasn't stuck at the bar alone... Apparently they live a block from the bar and go have drinks there regularly.

Yeah yeah, the could be swingers... I know this... wouldn't be the first time I had a couple hit me up... Not interested even though she was seriously good looking. That won't stop me from having drinks with them if my buddy can't get together tonight.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I smoked pot I would weigh 400lbs !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah no kidding. I know several serious strength athletes who are hardgainer types and have taken up weed to help keep their weight up.

Meanwhile I have a bottle of Controlled Labs Black Hole in my cupboard that I literally have never had a reason to even try.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow!!! Really?! That’s crazy! I don’t understand people sometimes! To go through it at all is bad enough but I really hate it for Jo!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will say that it does make it very hard to be consistent with diet. I always do better with my physique goals when we were not smoking but Jo basically ends up feeling pretty guilty for smoking if I don't smoke with her. So I do. Plus, it isn't like taking the edge off the end of the day feels horrible or anything.
Yeah no kidding. I know several serious strength athletes who are hardgainer types and have taken up weed to help keep their weight up.

Meanwhile I have a bottle of Controlled Labs Black Hole in my cupboard that I literally have never had a reason to even try.
Right, I would have zero use for something to increase my appetite. If it weren't for smoking Jo would probably still be under 100lbs, or worse... but we won't get into that.
Wow!!! Really?! That’s crazy! I don’t understand people sometimes! To go through it at all is bad enough but I really hate it for Jo!!
Yeah, especially for that too happen while I am out of town...

So I have been sick as a dog, the flu took me out last Wednesday. I woke up my last day in Austin sick as a dog. Felt a bit feverish and disoriented and weak. I knew something was up and called the wife to tell her I was getting sick. By 10:00AM that morning I was just wrecked, burning up, and exhausted. Let me tell you that driving 3.5 hours in that mindset was not fun. My eyes were trying to roll in the back of my head a few times... I got home and had over a 103 temp that I maintained over the next 4 days... Luckily, she got me a Dr appointment for Thursday morning, and I got some Tamiflu in me. However that was pretty much it. I got in Bed when I got back from the doc's and literally did not get back out of bed for a good 36 hours.

I haven't had the flu in over 20 years and I had forgotten how friggen horrible it was. I looked up some caloric consumption stuff based on calories it requires to increase body temp and a 7 degree increase means my metabolism was running at about a 50% increased rate which explains why I dropped about 8lbs... Shivering is anaerobic and burns through glycogen like nothing. When i weighed in once I was able to eat again I was 200.1 fully dressed with sneakers on, which I am normally about 208-210 clothed. So I am guessing my body weight is around 195 right now.

I was hoping I would at least be looking much leaner at this weight but I look like I am just smaller. My waist dropped by bout 2 inches and the skin loosened back up a good bit. Going to take a bit to get it all back together. Right now not really that concerned with size like I have been mentioning.

So I haven't lifted or exercised in any way shape or form since my workouts Monday and Tuesday of last week. I may get out in the garage tonight or something, but am pretty sure that I will be tasking us with getting some of the house back in order. Getting most of the grout up off the floor, sweeping it up real good and mopping it then putting things back in their place at least for a bit. I think I need a week or two of down time real soon. My frustration levels with the house being in such disorder are really starting to skyrocket.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope you are felling better and less stressed out soon !!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its only a flu, nothing with the killing potential for a beast like you.

Be happy not to live where I live. Here you got a sh1tload of virus infections and exotic diseases. I caught Dengue fever twice, had Botfly larvae in my flesh, was bitten by venomous spiders and had stubborn MRSA infections too.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope you are felling better and less stressed out soon !!
Thanks Rocket! I am definitely feeling better but about 90% sure if i try to lift right now I will end up having a serious coughing attack that would leave me in a pile on the floor wheezing like an asthmatic track star...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Be happy not to live where I live. Here you got a sh1tload of virus infections and exotic diseases. I caught Dengue fever twice, had Botfly larvae in my flesh, was bitten by venomous spiders and had stubborn MRSA infections too.
Yeah, I remember some of the exotic nonsense you have dealt with over the last few years. You can keep them, the flu didn't seem to care if it was exotic or not. It had a blunt force trauma kind of plan of attack that worked flawlessly in taking me off my feet.

Apparently at 103 and up, is when you start to get a little delirious, and start having trouble thinking or putting words together. Apparently I was talking to myself, moaning and talking in my sleep. Saying things that really didn't make any sense at all. The wife actually got worried at one point when I was 103.9 and started insisting we go to the ER. I told her we get much over 104 and I would let her take me in. Got pretty lucky.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I remember some of the exotic nonsense you have dealt with over the last few years. You can keep them, the flu didn't seem to care if it was exotic or not. It had a blunt force trauma kind of plan of attack that worked flawlessly in taking me off my feet.

Apparently at 103 and up, is when you start to get a little delirious, and start having trouble thinking or putting words together. Apparently I was talking to myself, moaning and talking in my sleep. Saying things that really didn't make any sense at all. The wife actually got worried at one point when I was 103.9 and started insisting we go to the ER. I told her we get much over 104 and I would let her take me in. Got pretty lucky.
Can't imagine driving with 103 F fever.
Funny when you think about us using thermogenics to enhance fat loss. Hopefully, no other family member caught it from you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't imagine driving with 103 F fever.
Funny when you think about us using thermogenics to enhance fat loss. Hopefully, no other family member caught it from you.
It was a bit scary, I felt like my eyes wanted to roll in the back of my head more than a few times. Even rolled the window down to freeze myself into being awake at one point. Didn't take long to wake back up like that but the shivering that followed was not worth it...

Yeah really hoping everyone else was safe. You pretty much had to come to the room to see me though. Like I said I wasn't leaving the room and I wore my mask anytime they come in.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow! That hit you hard!! So glad you’re feeling better!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

the amount of nope in this... yikes. My wife caught some type of dengue on our honeymoon (symptoms not til we were home luckily) but they were never able to properly diagnose it even... just a ton of $ and bloodwork to say "eh, yeah its not good but itll go away hopefully?"

glad to hear you're feeling better kleen... nothing worse than being knocked down by something out of your hands

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow! That hit you hard!! So glad you’re feeling better!!!
Me too!!!! Lungs are still clearing up. I tried to do a little warm up of sorts last night and started hacking so going to wait another couple days to let them recover. Might be smart to at least stop wheezing and hacking before I try to lift weights.
the amount of nope in this... yikes. My wife caught some type of dengue on our honeymoon (symptoms not til we were home luckily) but they were never able to properly diagnose it even... just a ton of $ and bloodwork to say "eh, yeah its not good but itll go away hopefully?"

glad to hear you're feeling better kleen... nothing worse than being knocked down by something out of your hands
Yikes, at least it didn't ruin the Honeymoon though. My first marriage my ex broke her tailbone getting knocked down by a wave the 2nd day of the week long stay in Acapulco. Cut off pretty much everything including the sex...

Good news either my skin is tightening up or I am starting to fill it back out but I looked better this morning. Abs seem more visible again. I just got new 34's and they are hanging off of me so my waist / pant size is probably a 32 right now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang sounds like a bad time! Glad you’re on the rebound Kleen!
Thanks Hyde! Thought this bad boy was in the multiquote.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol the ol’ hanging waistband, when you need the pants to fit your legs but you’re not so fat.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol the ol’ hanging waistband, when you need the pants to fit your legs but you’re not so fat.
You should have seen me in my 36's... LMAO... It was just a hot mess. Had to bunch the waist up to keep them from sagging down off of the belt they were so loose on my waist. Not complaining though. I prefer the smaller waist.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
life with actual legs and no beer gut ha...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Walks in, see leg workout then , stolen bong, weed, honeymoon, super sickness, etc. have to read back a bit to see some action with the Iron.

Hope you feel better Chris.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Walks in, see leg workout then , stolen bong, weed, honeymoon, super sickness, etc. have to read back a bit to see some action with the Iron.

Great to have you back! Are you still doing the sheiko training?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Haha, just some exactly this myself

Yeah likewise hope your back on it soon kleen. Illness sucks but on the bright side it often means you appreciate feeling good that little bit more.......

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me too!!!! Lungs are still clearing up. I tried to do a little warm up of sorts last night and started hacking so going to wait another couple days to let them recover. Might be smart to at least stop wheezing and hacking before I try to lift weights.

Yikes, at least it didn't ruin the Honeymoon though. My first marriage my ex broke her tailbone getting knocked down by a wave the 2nd day of the week long stay in Acapulco. Cut off pretty much everything including the sex...

Good news either my skin is tightening up or I am starting to fill it back out but I looked better this morning. Abs seem more visible again. I just got new 34's and they are hanging off of me so my waist / pant size is probably a 32 right now.
Definitely agree that waiting is probably best! I’m sure you wear out pretty quickly too after being so sick!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to have you back! Are you still doing the sheiko training?
Thanks HG. Actually, using the One Lift A Day program coupled with my MultiAngle bench angles. All lifts to 21 reps or failure.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
life with actual legs and no beer gut ha...
Right!

Yeah the last 2 weeks has been pretty ridiculous. So good to see you popping back in. I have checked your log several times since you left to see if you had popped back in or not. Have been in an immobilization boot for about 8 months and just about to be out of it. Then I can do some real leg workouts and see if the foot holds up or if I may need to resort to a surgery...
Haha, just some exactly this myself

Yeah likewise hope your back on it soon kleen. Illness sucks but on the bright side it often means you appreciate feeling good that little bit more.......
Thanks, I am dying to get a good lift in, but need to be able to breathe through the workout first.
Definitely agree that waiting is probably best! I’m sure you wear out pretty quickly too after being so sick!
Yeah, I had to help Jo carry a relatively light mattress outside last night and was winded for probably 10-15 minutes after... I am probably just going to force myself to wait until Friday night unless I my lungs correct themselves... Lung inflammation is my kryptonite, bronchitis seems to get me at at least 1-2 times a year.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have decided that I am going to set up a couple of progressive overload blocks where I am actually paying attention to the weights I have been lifting and see what I can do now. I have maintained my composition for a bit but am losing some size, partially due to some prescription issues. I am out of my Testosterone and other meds so running on empty there... We changed insurance and they didn't do a reauthorization when they put in the prescriptions. So I was waiting for my meds, hadn't noticed they weren't shipped and finally find out they weren't ever ordered through the insurance because of no pre authorization on file. So now I have been without for 3 weeks. They are in the mail now which is great because I hate feeling the way I do right now with low test. I am getting moodier without it.

Anyway, I feel like I have lost some unintended size the last few weeks, especially during my illness. So I am going to focus more on progressive overload than just getting a good workout. At least for the areas that I can push right now. Probably just pick an exercise to track in each movement pattern and do the rest by feel.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Time to get stronger on fun stuff!
You know it! I am going to take over the care on my foot from here as well. I feel there is nothing else this boot can do for me, and am going to start with other methods that the Dr had asked me not to do during treatment. Just the ankle exercises didn't fix it. So I am going to go to my ART guy, or go to an Airrosti clinic. They are supposed to not only do ART type stuff but several other methods as well as doing some movement analysis so I can get a full system going to correct any imbalances I have now from being in the boot for so long. I feel like my right glute med is damn near useless it is so inactive at this point.

Probably going to try to see if I can get the daughter involved as well.

My plan is to go to the gym tonight and get in a lift. I am stur crazy at this point, so just going to go in and pace myself and see how things go. I will likely set up, or choose my program this weekend, and spend some of next week prepping for it with basic workouts.

I have one more trip to Austin next week then should be home most of the time and can settle into a program for sure.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hit up a good push workout Saturday, my chest, shoulders and triceps are all feeling it. Kind of have a plan for my workouts for a bit. I will lay it out a bit later once I put it down on "paper".

Going to hit up a pull workout later tonight or maybe here in a few for lunch...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Getting back into the groove has to feel GREAT !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Getting back into the groove has to feel GREAT !!
Definitely! Only problem last night was that they used some mirror trickery on the pics for the gym... I got there and 1 lat pull down, 1 pressing machine, 1 leg extension, a smith machine with 1 set of 35's, 25's, 10, and 5lb plates, and DB's up to 50lbs with about 7 other guys all crammed into about 200sq ft... Oh yeah and 9 pieces of cardio equipment...

I got frustrated with in seconds of being in there, opted to go out to eat... I will be hitting up the gym in the building for my lunch hour. At least I can do rows, pull ups, and have DB's up to 100 in the gym here in the building. I will likely throw some legs into the mix as well. I stopped wearing my boot this week. I will go back to the doctor if it starts hurting again but for now I am going to do some leg work as well as have some ART or something done on the foot too. See what can be done before contemplating surgery.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A little food porn to get you through to the next training session.

I took this last night to show you all that ridiculous ribeye on top of enchiladas... Just ridiculously excellent!

Ribeye.jpg

I also found this pic I took last time I was up of that bomb ass pork chop I was saying was one of the best I have had...

Pork chop.jpg

Not exactly diet food but worth whatever damage might come along with the occasional indulgence...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
“Gym’s too crowded - I’m going out to eat!” ��
Yep, didn't take too much. LOL After going to sleep @ 11:ish and getting up @ 3:45AM I was very easy to convince that food and sleep would be the better option. I passed out on the couch about 8:45-9:00PM and then woke up about 11:30 and went to the bed. Felt good to get some sleep.

Will be heading down for a lift here shortly though. Just have to finish up getting this AV room back online. Other than working out, I think I am just going to be relaxing tonight. Not worried about sight seeing or going to do anything. Just tired and ready to stop traveling for a bit. However the person I am covering for may end up out another month... I really hope not, I would like to be done with the travel for a bit.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you made a good call! Food and rest were needed! Would’ve been hard to have a productive workout with all of that going on!

Food looks amazing!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you made a good call! Food and rest were needed! Would’ve been hard to have a productive workout with all of that going on!

Food looks amazing!!!!
Doesn’t it though? I need to get me some of that before I die!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Food looks amazing!!!!
It was definitely awesome!!!!

Doesn’t it though? I need to get me some of that before I die!
Yes you do! I would really love to get the recipe for that pork chop... second time was just as good as the first!!! The sauce over it is amazing!

Got a decent pulling session in.

DB Bent over rows - warmed up to the 100's then did 5 sets @ RPE8

Lat Pull Downs - 150 x 15, 210 2 sets @RPE8

45 Degree Lean Lat Pull downs Wide Grip - 210 2 sets @ RPE8

Incline DB Curls - 35 @ RPE8 x 3 sets

I ate horribly last night... Got home and was just exhausted, no one had taken anything out and I just didn't care anymore. Had Taco Bell for dinner, and didn't even attempt to make it healthy... Mexican Pizza combo with a bean burrito... I haven't had that in years... Was so good but far from good for me. Been farting all morning too. LMAO... Oh and to top that meal off, I then helped my wife finish a bag of Beaver Nuggets.

All the rest of the foods I ate this week were pretty solid nutrition choices in my opinion. Whole food options that were actually well within my caloric levels. The extra salt and carbs from yesterday has me feeling a bit of a sugar hangover this morning but all of that will clear up before my first meal.

Oh yes. I have started to limit my coffee intake a bit. Just replacing the 2nd or 3rd large cup of coffee with a big glass of green mint iced tea. Just a little something for the health since 64-96oz of coffee a day might be considered overkill.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Beaver Nugget sounds like something I might Really Like !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Beaver Nugget sounds like something I might Really Like !!
Haha, it sounds a bit dirty doesn't it.

Remember Corn Pops, well imagine if you added a glazed coating over them... They are ridiculously good and melt in your mouth. However I don't even want to know what the calories are on them... I have remained blissfully ignorant of that information on purpose... :D

Funny story, my sister came to Texas about 2 years ago and we met her in San Antonio for a daycation. We stopped at Buckie's and got some Beaver Nuggets, so later that night while we were at the hotel we broke out the beaver nuggets. Angela has one and was like Oh My GOD what is that. I tell her it's a Beaver Nugget. She gets to giggling at the name and was like well what the heck is that supposed to mean. So me being the inappropriate fool that I am. I tell her, Well you know know what Clitty Litter is right? Well Beaver Nuggets are just Clitty Litter on steroids!

She laughed so hard she cried, it was hilarious.

If you don't get the reference, I think it was an old George Carlin bit where he says something along the lines of:
"You know what they call that stuff in girls panties when they take them off? Clitty Litter

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You aren’t going to get ripped as fast as possible on tbell, but once in a blue moon like that you will be fine - it can be a great departure, as long as it’s one & done. You know how much I appreciate a sloppy Tbell bean burrito! Hope it was great.

Man they took my blood pressure this morning an hour after dosing Clen - 140/80!!! That’s about 13 points higher for both right now than at rest without stims. Would definitely promote longterm problems going too hard on stims chronically.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use to love me some Mexican pizza from Taco Bell! Last time I had it was about 7 years ago and I was sick for like 2 days after! Haha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You aren’t going to get ripped as fast as possible on tbell, but once in a blue moon like that you will be fine - it can be a great departure, as long as it’s one & done. You know how much I appreciate a sloppy Tbell bean burrito! Hope it was great.

Man they took my blood pressure this morning an hour after dosing Clen - 140/80!!! That’s about 13 points higher for both right now than at rest without stims. Would definitely promote longterm problems going too hard on stims chronically.
Oh no doubt, nothing I did nutrition wise this week furthered me toward my goals. However, it was worth it. Now back to avoiding that... I will occasionally get the Power Burrito, or power burrito bowl "fresco style" from there in a pinch post workout but that is actually pretty low fat since they take out the sour cream and guac.

Yeah that's a jump but still not too bad, at least your upper an lower are within a safe range of each other. When they get more than 70 apart is when things can get really sketchy...

I use to love me some Mexican pizza from Taco Bell! Last time I had it was about 7 years ago and I was sick for like 2 days after! Haha
Yeah, if you get food poisoning after something like that it can make you never want it again. I don't even remember the last time before last night that I had one but it had definitely been years.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for lack of updates, tons going on... Squeezing little full body workouts in here and there with some of my smaller home implements. No real traditional weight lifting. More body weight stuff, some carries, a little bit of mace work just to keep moving. Waiting for my garage gym to be cleaned back up enough that I can actually do some other stuff in there. Hitting the actual gym once or twice on weekends.

Unfortunately my counterpart in Austin had to get an extension on their medical leave for another month, so I have 2 more trips back up. I have found a place next to the Golds gym there and am just going to stay there both times so I can go lift first thing in the morning, or right after work. No one to go see or spend time with so I will just workout.

Great news, I just got the notice my testosterone was out for delivery today!!!! I will be able to take my first shot in a long while... I don't even want to know what my test level is right now... probably 12... LOL Contemplating hitting up a double dose just to get my levels back up quickly, kind of a front load. What do you all think about that? My cialis, and cholesterol meds are finally on the way... This change over to the new insurance has been a real pain in the ass!!!! However I am actually excited to be able to get back on my testosterone. I was about to buy some UG stuff just to have some...

I imagine I will probably regain some size over the next few weeks from having normal levels of test back in my system and I am sure my training will get more intense and motivated as well. There had to be a decent amount of cortisol related muscle loss, which I noticed about 2-3 weeks ago well when i got the flu and then the size never really came back since my training has been lackluster as well. I am smaller all over right now but still look pretty good.

Once I go in for my physical and get my bloodwork if everything is looking okay I will go ahead and add in some low dose Eq and maybe a quick oral blast to regain anything I may have lost. I am at a point now that if I regain lost mass i am going to be looking damn good. We will see though, that is after a month back on my TRT, so I might not even still be entertaining the idea.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like things are getting slowly back on track!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some Msten and EQ would have you right as rain in a jiffy
It's almost as if you have some sort of knowledge of what is in my cupboard. :D

Yeah was actually thinking about using that MSten you sent for the blast. It's great for recomp if I remember correctly, and not too terribly toxic. Could cruise into the summer looking legit!!!!

By the way I am into my 2nd week without wearing the boot and my foot is doing well. I get an occasional odd feeling in the foot but I think a lot of that is simply from trying to teach myself how to walk normally again. My right leg wants to point toe out which disengages my glute med which throws things out of alignment from my hip down. So trying to be hyper aware of how my foot is tracking so I get back into the right movement patterns quickly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you go from hypogonadal now to pinning 2cc test frontload & a cc of eq, then in 3 weeks add in 20mg Msten for 6 weeks, you are going to look massively enhanced in 9 weeks. Then finish out the eq to carry you through summer. You could put a ton of lean mass on with some Fortitude/Doggcrapp/Mountaindog Training.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you go from hypogonadal now to pinning 2cc test frontload & a cc of eq, then in 3 weeks add in 20mg Msten for 6 weeks, you are going to look massively enhanced in 9 weeks. Then finish out the eq to carry you through summer. You could put a ton of lean mass on with some Fortitude/Doggcrapp/Mountaindog Training.
Agreed, and have been heavily contemplating revisiting Fortitude for a bit. Then might give one of the others some love. We shall see. Getting very excited at the idea for sure. Just getting out of the boot seems like it opened up some hope for more progress!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad your foot is doing well and very exciting new that the test is in!!