KJ's 1-Andro RX Revolution (Sponsored)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to hear it is all smooth. If the back pumps continue a little taurine goes a long way
Yep. Taurine is very helpful for back pumps. I've never suffered from them, but I DO have a messed up back right now. :( - I screwed it up last Friday. I haven't worked out since, and may have to take an additional week off.

Things are looking great here, KJ.

As AE said, I'm a fan of both Purple Wrath and BC+EAA. You can't go wrong with either. I'm actually using both right now. I've been using PW intra-wo, and BC+EAA throughout the day and pre-bed with 1-carboxy and 1g VitC. (Lean out effects). ;) - Our new flavors are great!

Cheers.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Decent shoulders...in a rush

Pretty good workout this morning. Upright rows were up quite a bit. Lowered the weight on BB OH press, felt a twinge and didnt want to test it. Have fought bouts of shoulder pain for 10 years. Ever since I started doing the Branch Warren shoulder warm up I have had very few flare ups. I do it even on leg day. Anyway, felt good had a great pumps and great endurance.

BB OH Press:

135x15 WU
145x12x3

BO cable lat raises unilaterally :

17.5x12x2
20x12x2

BB Upright Rows:

95x12
105x12x2
105x14

Plate chops:

45x25
45x12

Spent......

Just felt great today. I tihnk the BLAST is actually giving me more endurance as well as the Andro. I may just continue the BLAST until its empty before getting more Jack3d. Been sleeping exceptionally well now that I think about it. Appetite is still up....I'll get a weight tommorrow morning for you:borladuck: guys.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. Taurine is very helpful for back pumps. I've never suffered from them, but I DO have a messed up back right now. :( - I screwed it up last Friday. I haven't worked out since, and may have to take an additional week off.

Things are looking great here, KJ.

As AE said, I'm a fan of both Purple Wrath and BC+EAA. You can't go wrong with either. I'm actually using both right now. I've been using PW intra-wo, and BC+EAA throughout the day and pre-bed with 1-carboxy and 1g VitC. (Lean out effects). ;) - Our new flavors are great!

Cheers.
I use both as well. Awesome products

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Pretty good workout this morning. Upright rows were up quite a bit. Lowered the weight on BB OH press, felt a twinge and didnt want to test it. Have fought bouts of shoulder pain for 10 years. Ever since I started doing the Branch Warren shoulder warm up I have had very few flare ups. I do it even on leg day. Anyway, felt good had a great pumps and great endurance.

BB OH Press:

135x15 WU
145x12x3

BO cable lat raises unilaterally :

17.5x12x2
20x12x2

BB Upright Rows:

95x12
105x12x2
105x14

Plate chops:

45x25
45x12

Spent......

Just felt great today. I tihnk the BLAST is actually giving me more endurance as well as the Andro. I may just continue the BLAST until its empty before getting more Jack3d. Been sleeping exceptionally well now that I think about it. Appetite is still up....I'll get a weight tommorrow morning for you:borladuck: guys.
Upright rows are tough for me for some reason, its a strange motion for my body. Gotta love plate chops. I do em with a partner and we match each other rep for rep, and every ten reps we touch plates together and hold for like ten seconds. Its the longest ten seconds ever.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Funny that you know what plate chops are.... i usually have to explain them to people......great way to finish a workout....love the burn.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Funny that you know what plate chops are.... i usually have to explain them to people......great way to finish a workout....love the burn.
Yeah, its an old school movement. I also do them side to side with two 45s held together, and also instead of straight up and down, i will switch sides (pass my left ear, then right.)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, its an old school movement. I also do them side to side with two 45s held together, and also instead of straight up and down, i will switch sides (pass my left ear, then right.)
Sounds painful....Ill have to ry it :)!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Take a 45 an hold out in front. Raise it over your head and bring it back out in front of you again....as fast as possible....thats 1 rep. Yeah baby it hurts!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Take a 45 an hold out in front. Raise it over your head and bring it back out in front of you again....as fast as possible....thats 1 rep. Yeah baby it hurts!
I think im gonna do them today as a matter of fact......

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quick Update!

Hit up arms yesterday and got A SICK PUMP! Almost superdrol-like! Felt like my BIs were gonna explode. Wasnt a super heavy workout but it went well. Ill post numbers but its nothing impressive. Arms and shoulders are both groups that I lighten up a little for better results. They respond better to volume. Anyway here ya go:

Dips:

BWx12x4

Cable Concentration curls:

30x12x4

Reverse cable pushdowns:

20x12x4

Preachers:

115x12x3
90x12

close grip cable curls:

115x12x3

Unfortuantely thats it. Go there late again so I did some reverse curls at work. I have a curl bar there...I know...its ridiculous....Everything is going well. Appetite is still up and recovery is fast! Lovin this stuff!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Hit up arms yesterday and got A SICK PUMP! Almost superdrol-like! Felt like my BIs were gonna explode. Wasnt a super heavy workout but it went well. Ill post numbers but its nothing impressive. Arms and shoulders are both groups that I lighten up a little for better results. They respond better to volume. Anyway here ya go:

Dips:

BWx12x4

Cable Concentration curls:

30x12x4

Reverse cable pushdowns:

20x12x4

Preachers:

115x12x3
90x12

close grip cable curls:

115x12x3

Unfortuantely thats it. Go there late again so I did some reverse curls at work. I have a curl bar there...I know...its ridiculous....Everything is going well. Appetite is still up and recovery is fast! Lovin this stuff!
Doing arms has nothing to do with weight really imo anyway. I go heavy on one movement on bi and one on tri. Heavier barbell curls, and heavy close grip\jm press. All the others, i focus on reps, keep the muscle engorged with blood.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats a lesson that took me a long time to learn. Had to swallow my pride and lower the weights like I do with shoulders.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Still looking good man - love those plate chops. I never had a name for them before. LOL.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I feel like a total turd sitting on my ass today. Wanted to go run and maybe hit up some weights but the wife had to go help a friend and now Im home with the kids. The little one just wont take a damn nap and is screaming because hes tired. Funny....in 10 years I wont be able to get him out of bed!

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
What's your diet like? Have you added more calories lately?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Diet

I have unkowingly added calories due to my increased hunger. I tihnk I am around 3200 per day at this point. My vascularity is up quite a bit which leads me to believe I am actually leaning out while on a calorie surplus. Diet has been super clean during the week with the weekend being a little more leanient. Still maintaining a 40/40/20 macro for the most part. I notice my hunger kicks hard later in the day. I plan on kicking up the cardio for the last two weeks and supressing too many hunger cravings to really see a difference. Recovery has been increasing steadily. Pumps are great and sleep has actually improved. I have no idea how that is possible as I have stopped taking valerian and melatonin and some how I am sleeping deeper. Usually anabolics give me insomnia to some degree. Loving this cycle either way. Thanks again.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
How are the mirror gains so far KJ? Oh, and man makers sounds perfect.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How are the mirror gains so far KJ? Oh, and man makers sounds perfect.
Nothing dramatic as of yet but like I said my arms are way more vascular and I look fuller all over. I need to get out and do some cardio today and a bunch of yard work.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you are seeing the same things I'm seeing. Fuller, more vascular and HUNGRY. LOL.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Interesting indeed. I read somewhere that the strength gains come later.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would love to run this @ a gram a day for 6 weeks.....bad fvking Ass!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was contemplating an increase in dose myself!!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
I too considered it - but think I'll run it at 600 as suggested this time around and then maybe do it higher later in the fall, like Sep/Oct timeframe.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome results so far for all the loggers. The by product of hunger is one of those little benefits that really adds in a great deal.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Body didn't want to cooperate....so it suffered!

Had an OK workout today. Just couldn't get going right away. Inlcine numbers were down as was endurance. So to counterbalance that I destroyed myself. I felt great when I was done but it just wasn't a great time. Anyway everything else was OK. I felt like crap last night which may have been the problem this morning. Here are the numbers:

Incline BB:
135x15
225x12
225x10
225x8
225x6

Just didn't feel good. I was shaky throughout and my partner bailed again.

Cable X-overs:

30x12
35x12
32.5x12
30x10

Seated Hammer Press:

180x10
165x10
150x10
135x10

Pec Deck:

180x12
165x10
150x10
135x10

Dips:

BW+35x12
BWx10x2

I felt good there at the end. Went home had a 48g whey shake, a left over burger, and an animal pak. I hope tommorrow feels better than today.
:grumble:

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Good job pushing through. Move to Tampa - I won't bail on you and need a partner. Mine moved to Italy last summer. Can't find anyone reliable.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
KJ, numbers are still very solid for not feeling good. Part of the reason I always train alone, people are too unreliable

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
KJ, numbers are still very solid for not feeling good. Part of the reason I always train alone, people are too unreliable
I agree here but I still need a spotter :lick:

Had an OK workout today. Just couldn't get going right away. Inlcine numbers were down as was endurance. So to counterbalance that I destroyed myself. I felt great when I was done but it just wasn't a great time. Anyway everything else was OK. I felt like crap last night which may have been the problem this morning. Here are the numbers:
We are both on the same boat, I hope this week picks up for the both of us.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I for the most part had given up entirely on having a partner until I moved here and people kept asking me who I lift with. I get it alot as I am sure all of you do as well. That and the ever popular..."what are you taking?' I love answering that one with "Just protein, creatine, and glutamine." Anyway, My partner always has an excuse so I am just going to stop asking him if he'll be there in the A.M. Maybe hell stop completely or just leave me alone. I'm not afraid to ask for a spot when I need it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I for the most part had given up entirely on having a partner until I moved here and people kept asking me who I lift with. I get it alot as I am sure all of you do as well. That and the ever popular..."what are you taking?' I love answering that one with "Just protein, creatine, and glutamine." Anyway, My partner always has an excuse so I am just going to stop asking him if he'll be there in the A.M. Maybe hell stop completely or just leave me alone. I'm not afraid to ask for a spot when I need it.
I love all those questions, no one is ever happy with the response. It is as if they expect a whole deal more

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like you still got the job done KJ! I will be in that spotter jam in another year when my son packs up and heads to school or junior hockey. I guess I will have to start training my 5 yr old daughter. Hope you guys feel better tomorrow!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never enjoyed having a lifting partner. They're just not reliable. I had a roommate that was pretty good for a while, but he'd get bored with the routines and just go do his own thing.

I make good enough progress on my own. Lifting is a personal release to me anyways. I like training by myself.

I really want to try this hormone! I've never used any 1-test stuff...it's just so dang pricey! Maybe in time.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've never enjoyed having a lifting partner. They're just not reliable. I had a roommate that was pretty good for a while, but he'd get bored with the routines and just go do his own thing.

I make good enough progress on my own. Lifting is a personal release to me anyways. I like training by myself.

I really want to try this hormone! I've never used any 1-test stuff...it's just so dang pricey! Maybe in time.
I personally enjoy lifing on my own with just some loud music in my headphones and them heavy ass weights. Just need a spot every once in a while.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
+1 on the spotter. The last workout partner I had worked out with me for almost 4 years. We were just dead on with each other and would push each other hard. When we did Bill Starr's 5x5 - it was brutal......

He's moving back to FL in 3 years....I'll just suck it up til then, and try to get way stronger and make him look bad!

As for the "what do you take" questions - LOL - I always say the same thing, eat alot, sleep alot, lift alot.........that and take your vitamins little hulkamaniacs......LOL.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, I say the same.

Them: What do you take?

Me: Food. Some protein. That's about it.

...I've even gone as far as to say, "Nothing, I just work out hard." lol

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yep, I say the same.

Them: What do you take?

Me: Food. Some protein. That's about it.

...I've even gone as far as to say, "Nothing, I just work out hard." lol
Everyone is looking for a magic pill to take....most of the guys who ask me are "gonna start lifting again"....."what can I take to get my strength back?" Irritates the shlt out of me.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
They can take thier time. No matter what it takes time and patience. Nothing we do is going to add an inch to our biceps this month.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
They can take thier time. No matter what it takes time and patience. Nothing we do is going to add an inch to our biceps this month.
Except maybe a really big sweater:dunno: I cant stand dudes like that. This one kid recently came back to my gym after not coming for like 10 months. When he left i was like 190 lbs, really cut. Then i bulked hard and was about 225 and 13% bf. (which i think is a successful bulk) He was like dude you blew up, what did you take. I told him nothing until i ran the one toward the end, then i proceeded to tell him how i lift, which is like im crazy. Then he walked away and did some cable crossovers as his primary chest movement.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Except maybe a really big sweater:dunno: I cant stand dudes like that. This one kid recently came back to my gym after not coming for like 10 months. When he left i was like 190 lbs, really cut. Then i bulked hard and was about 225 and 13% bf. (which i think is a successful bulk) He was like dude you blew up, what did you take. I told him nothing until i ran the one toward the end, then i proceeded to tell him how i lift, which is like im crazy. Then he walked away and did some cable crossovers as his primary chest movement.

What......no rack curls that day for him? LOL. If I get back down to 220-225 about 13% is where I'd hope I'd be. That will be the goal once I'm done with 1-Andro.....

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another great day

Banged out some shoulders today. Felt great. Endurance was back, some weights were up and I had a great pump.It was a nice little rebound from yesterday. I would normally have hit up back but I felt a twinge the other day and figure I'll give it the week off. My appetite is getting out of control. I have to actually tell myself to stop eating so I dont get any calorie spill over. I'm thinking the 1-Andro is really starting to kick. Heres the numbers....if I can remember them all:

Seated BB OH Press:

135x15 WU
155x10
175x10
185x10

Bent Over Cable Lateral-

30x10x4

Upright BB rows:

135x10x4

Man Makers-

45x20 +10 sec hold
45x15 +10 sec hold
45x15 +10 sec hold
45x3 ... didnt feel OK....hurt like in a bad way....no pain since but I thought I had over done it.

Overall a good day...gonna get some arms and legs in tommorrow hopefully. Got the death cardio coming up again friday.....:worried:

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
What......no rack curls that day for him? LOL. If I get back down to 220-225 about 13% is where I'd hope I'd be. That will be the goal once I'm done with 1-Andro.....
Yeah im on my way back down again. I have an injured shoulder so i cant bench much or anything so idecided to cut\recomp and do just high reps till im better. I weighed in at 220 yesterday, hopinto be 215 and diced. Gonna be hard with limited movements tho. KJ called em man makers!!!!! Sweet!!!