Unanswered King of Natty Anabolics?

smoothassilk

Awards
Hey y’all, hope everyone’s having a festive summer! So to summarize, I’m looking to do a dirty bulk for the next 8 weeks while I’m with my family on vacation. Not so much dirty food, but a heavy caloric surplus (1000 calories above maintenance). I do this both because it’s the only time span I don’t pay for groceries, and usually go back to cutting at a budget during the semester at university, and also because our middle eastern household makes kabob buffets for dinners daily haha, so I’m looking to put on as much mass as possible.

So I’ve done this 1000 calorie surplus last 2 summers as well for the same duration when I go back home for vacation. Almost everything was identical in terms of routine and results. Lifted 5 times a week: Legs/Abs once a week, Chest/Tri 2x and Back/Bi 2x a week, and went from 160 lbs to 180 lbs. From 14% to 20% body fat. Decent muscle gains but mostly fat. Both times compound max lifts increased the same amount. Squat 285 to 315, Bench press from 205 to 225. Deadlift 375 to 405. Literally identical both years. Starting slightly skinnier this year at 155 lbs and same max numbers.

My question is, what natural anabolics or supplements would y’all recommend to break through the plateau? The past 2 years I’ve only taken Orange Triad multi, krill oil, Vit D and Mucuna for studying assistance. Main goal is to go minimize fat gain and maximize lean mass, although I know some fat gain is inevitable with my surplus. I was looking at some of the new stuff and thinking:

• CEL Anabolic Effect
• Evomuse DCP or Brite
• Bulk Berberine/GDA
• Forskolin 95

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for the read.

Stats:
Height: 5’9
Weight: 157
Body fat: 12/13%

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEl anabolic effect looks very promising and I think it would be a great addition. I’m actually starting it tomorrow. It would stack very well with xgels from SNS as well. I’ll actually being doing both.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CEL Anabolic Effect + SNS X gels = king of natty Anabolics for sure

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you have the funds, Anabolic Effect + X-Gels + M-Test would probably be incredible. You’re hitting multiple pathways to assist LBM accrual and fat gain mitigation.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't do xgels if you have inflammation or joint issues. If you don't and can handle the systemic inflammation, xgels is said to be a good bulker.

I am going to recommend Vector if you want to try a natural anabolic, and you will want to run any natural anabolic for 8 to 12 weeks. Don't expect steroid like results, but expect enhanced recovery, enhanced muscle fullness, endurance increase, hypertrophy increase, enhance nutrient partitioning. Not steroid like levels, but better than base line for sure.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
above suggestions are very solid options, also i´d recommend to check out Evomuse TopMuscle and BMP!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok a couple things.

I’d just temper expectations a tad, this isn’t to tell you not to do this and not to enjoy the food and summer though! Just know that “dirty bulks” aren’t going to increase muscle gains over normal surpluses by much.

Also, what are you doing the rest of the year if you keep returning to similar stats each summer?

That said I’d probably attack from two angles.
1)If we know we’ll be in a large surplus let’s aim to mitigate fat gain. Something like Evomuse DCP and maybe Evomuse Defuse before any super splurges.
2)As far as Natural Anabolics go I am about to give CEL Anabolic Effect a go myself and while new the profile itself should lend towards some solid benefits. I’m also a fan of Epicatechin during periods of increased training volume as I find it helps me a decent bit, so either CEL Epi-Plex or Olympus Labs Ep1logue (epicatechin + Vaso6 + urolithins to boost more anabolism) would be tough to beat IMO.

I think the things you are looking at have you on the right track already. DCP + Anabolic Effect + Forskolin would cover a ton as far as improving training performance, recovery, and mitigate some fat gain in a large surplus. Have your basics covered and I’d have a hard time believing with adequate calories and the right training you wouldn’t at least have a ton of fun this summer training and pounding food haha

As far as training goes I’d see if maybe you could bump up legs to twice a week as well and just stay as active as possible.

Good luck!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best natty anabolic?

Food.

There I said it, boring old food.

Supps are fun, and if money is there go for it.

But if your diet isn’t on point then you are wasting money.
This^

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As said above the best anabolic is food, natty or not, you should grow with food. One thing that I find extremely helpful are digestive enzymes, something like source naturals essential enzymes taken with each meal with help you reduce bloating, better breakdown nutrients and absorb it better. The next thing I would say is a gda, something like CNP Predator would be great for carb heavy meals.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A bit bro-sciencey, but from a fat mitigation perspective, maybe try to time your work out before your daily dinner buffets. It may help a bit from an insulin sensitivity perspective. I find timing the majority of my daily carbs around my workouts, as in pre, during, and post, helps with mitigating a bit of fat gain

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A bit bro-sciencey, but from a fat mitigation perspective, maybe try to time your work out before your daily dinner buffets. It may help a bit from an insulin sensitivity perspective. I find timing the majority of my daily carbs around my workouts, as in pre, during, and post, helps with mitigating a bit of fat gain
That is the truth. A heavy intense workout depletes glycogen and improves insulin sensitivity.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BMP

smoothassilk

Awards
Best natty anabolic?

Food.

There I said it, boring old food.

Supps are fun, and if money is there go for it.

But if your diet isn’t on point then you are wasting money.
Haha this has been my mindset for the past few years, especially living on a budget. Hence why I only took 2 vitamins and krill oil. I’m just interested to see if supplements, especially with the guidance of guys more knowledgeable than myself, can make a difference considering that it will be apparent to tell based on my training and diet (1k surplus) being similar this year as well.

smoothassilk

Awards
Thank you guys for all the info. I remember X Gels being praised back in 2014 on the bodybuilding forum. Must be pretty good if it’s still highly recommended.

To all of you who ran X gels and did cardio/sports as well, did the cardio or running cause additional soreness, or was it strictly DOMS from the lifting? Because I aim to play basketball or do cardio 1 hour 5x a week to keep my cardiovascular system in good shape, regardless of cutting or bulking. Don’t mind soreness at all, just don’t wanna potentially damage tendons and ligaments haha.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you guys for all the info. I remember X Gels being praised back in 2014 on the bodybuilding forum. Must be pretty good if it’s still highly recommended.

To all of you who ran X gels and did cardio/sports as well, did the cardio or running cause additional soreness, or was it strictly DOMS from the lifting? Because I aim to play basketball or do cardio 1 hour 5x a week to keep my cardiovascular system in good shape, regardless of cutting or bulking. Don’t mind soreness at all, just don’t wanna potentially damage tendons and ligaments haha.
If anything, I’d guess it would be good for tendons and ligaments.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My suggestion would be Anabolic Effect + M-Test. I also respond well to Epi-Plex. X-Gels is highly recommended and great for many people as long as you don’t have any inflammation based health issues; it’s truly an example of a product that’s really stood the test of time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I never noticed any soreness from X-Gels when using it during increased cardio periods myself and I used it during periods where was going moderate to hard at boxing and grappling.

For tendons and ligaments, Cissus XT is my go to and it’s something I wish I had started using years earlier in life.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fam, what is BMP

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes, fam. Vector produces mad shrinkage when taken more than twixe. It may be its only effect honestly. GF is enjoying her convalescence
Lol - been on Vector everyday since it came out and my d*ck is doing well, ty lmao....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey y’all, hope everyone’s having a festive summer! So to summarize, I’m looking to do a dirty bulk for the next 8 weeks while I’m with my family on vacation. Not so much dirty food, but a heavy caloric surplus (1000 calories above maintenance). I do this both because it’s the only time span I don’t pay for groceries, and usually go back to cutting at a budget during the semester at university, and also because our middle eastern household makes kabob buffets for dinners daily haha, so I’m looking to put on as much mass as possible.

So I’ve done this 1000 calorie surplus last 2 summers as well for the same duration when I go back home for vacation. Almost everything was identical in terms of routine and results. Lifted 5 times a week: Legs/Abs once a week, Chest/Tri 2x and Back/Bi 2x a week, and went from 160 lbs to 180 lbs. From 14% to 20% body fat. Decent muscle gains but mostly fat. Both times compound max lifts increased the same amount. Squat 285 to 315, Bench press from 205 to 225. Deadlift 375 to 405. Literally identical both years. Starting slightly skinnier this year at 155 lbs and same max numbers.

My question is, what natural anabolics or supplements would y’all recommend to break through the plateau? The past 2 years I’ve only taken Orange Triad multi, krill oil, Vit D and Mucuna for studying assistance. Main goal is to go minimize fat gain and maximize lean mass, although I know some fat gain is inevitable with my surplus. I was looking at some of the new stuff and thinking:

• CEL Anabolic Effect
• Evomuse DCP or Brite
• Bulk Berberine/GDA
• Forskolin 95

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for the read.

Stats:
Height: 5’9
Weight: 157
Body fat: 12/13%
CEL Anabolic Effect + SNS Xgels would be an epic combo to fit your needs. I'm actually about to run this one myself!

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I still have trouble putting the words “natty” and “anabolic“ together. Because a supp that’s both doesn’t exist.

smoothassilk

Awards
Just a quick update, bought the Defuse and Anabolic effect, been using it the past 10 days. Doing the 2 capsules with 2 meals dosage for Defuse and 3 capsules with 2 meals for Anabolic Effect, since I do intermittent fasting with 2 2000 calorie meals. I’ve been eating at the Tropicana Buffet the last 4 days here in Atlantic City and I must say, the nutrient partitioning effects are clear as day thus far.

There aren’t enough anecdotes so far so I’m curious, has anyone noticed a vascularity difference with Anabolic Effect? Still see it without working out post meal, but after a workout it’s a different level.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a quick update, bought the Defuse and Anabolic effect, been using it the past 10 days. Doing the 2 capsules with 2 meals dosage for Defuse and 3 capsules with 2 meals for Anabolic Effect, since I do intermittent fasting with 2 2000 calorie meals. I’ve been eating at the Tropicana Buffet the last 4 days here in Atlantic City and I must say, the nutrient partitioning effects are clear as day thus far.

There aren’t enough anecdotes so far so I’m curious, has anyone noticed a vascularity difference with Anabolic Effect? Still see it without working out post meal, but after a workout it’s a different level.
Ya the pump and vascularity seem to be things people are seeing on Anabolic Effect pretty much right away (the S7 seems to be working!).