dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might have to call up for 2-3 KetoInduce v2 testers with a very strict regimen who has access to preferably a blood kit, but sticks to a flawless routine.

Follow every single notable effevt. This is now insanely expensive to produce but missed an entire angle that shown make this better than anything imaginable.

Please send absolutely thorough applications. Only the most thorough, articulate, hard working, seriously hardcore keto freaks will be accepted. These are pushing $75 a bottle cost, so someone who winds up half adding will be banned fro testing for life.

Need you to start taking reading at an hour out, 2 hours, then upon first waking. If you want to continue throughout the day please indicate here.

Also been before and after pictures.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
Do you have any idea when this is going to hit the market for purchase?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have any idea when this is going to hit the market for purchase?
This is a beta test for upgrades to Version 1. I would imagine it would still be quite a ways out.

If you have not tried the current version, you can still get it on evomuse website and possibly a few of the sponsors stores on AM.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
Thank you, I haven't. I have been on a Keto diet for about 3 weeks now. What could I expect from that. Is it a product more CKD?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for info on this for sure. I don't follow keto, per say but fast for 13-14 hours after dinner and workout fasted in the AM. I've heard something like this could be beneficial for that scenario. Have never tried the original but think I'm gonna pick some up to test

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd be down for this. I've been following an IF Keto diet since Jan 14 this year and I'm down 32lbs as of today(246>214lbs). I can post past/current pics if you want.

As for my fast, I follow the 16/8 fasting/feeding window with all workouts done fasted towards the end of my fast. I don't have a blood kit but I'd be more then happy to use the ketostick tests.

You chose me to log some strafe for you dsade but, I won't lie, I'd rather test this stuff out. It's more oriented towards my current goals at the moment. I also have run the original ketoinduce but, I wasn't following a keto diet just IF.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be down for this. I've been following an IF Keto diet since Jan 14 this year and I'm down 32lbs as of today(246>214lbs). I can post past/current pics if you want.

As for my fast, I follow the 16/8 fasting/feeding window with all workouts done fasted towards the end of my fast. I don't have a blood kit but I'd be more then happy to use the ketostick tests.

You chose me to log some strafe for you dsade but, I won't lie, I'd rather test this stuff out. It's more oriented towards my current goals at the moment. I also have run the original ketoinduce but, I wasn't following a keto diet just IF.
How did you like the original following IF?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How did you like the original following IF?
I definitely feel like it aided in my weight/fat loss but, I wish I was following a keto diet when I used it. I also wish I tested my ketone levels every morning to see how much of an impact it had.

Overall though, I think with proper dieting/training this stuff can be very beneficial.