Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Kenpo vs BPS Elimistane

kenpoengineer

Well-known member
Sponsored BPS Elimistane Log.

My thanks to the reps for BPS for allowing me to log their new estrogen and cortisol control product called Elimistane.

I have used estrogen control products in the past but never anything to control cortisol. This supplement also contains a seaweed extract called Eucheuma cottonii that is rich in nutrients and polyphenolic compounds that some research has indicated has similar effects to tamoxifen:

Invalid Link Removed

I have current blood tests and plan to update in 30 days. I'm dosing 1 cap of Elimistane in the morning just before my workout.

Other supplements I'll be taking:
Glucosamine, Joint Help, Multivitamin, WPI and Fish Oil. Nothing else.

As of now here are my stats:
Height 5'6". Weight 160 lbs Age 54

Workouts:
All my morning, fasted workouts are on a daily basis in my garage gym. They are generally 1 to 1.5 hours long and utilize combinations of an Ironmaster machine and free-weights.

Lately I've been using a One Lift A Day (OLAD) routine and train using a HR monitor to time when my HR returns to a point that I can begin the next set.

Feel free to post anything you'd like to motivate or make me do my best. If my weights for any lift seem "off" it might be due to incorrect form. Don't flame me (PM me instead) as I'm still learning. Welcome to my log!
 
BPS Elimistane Review

Thank you to BPS and it's reps for allowing me the opportunity to log Elimistane for four weeks.

I dosed 1 cap preworkout for my fasted morning workouts.

Observations
1) No GI issues.
2) No BP or HR issues.
3) Improvement in sleep.
4) Experienced drying and hardening of the muscles
5) As expected, the joints are dry but nothing that the joint support doesn't counteract.
6) Libido increased.
7) Appetite decreased about week 2 and had to force myself to eat.
8) No lifting performance increases noticed but felt a little "alpha".
9) This is a serious cutter compound. I was eating at maintenance plus 200 and was losing weight (160 to 155) and waist size (35 1/4 to a solid 34). I had to increase calories another 200 calories to halt the loss.

Bloodwork Results
First, I have to say that I'm 54 and my test levels have been slowly dropping for years. I'm a potential candidate for TRT (my father also had low T):

Fasted bloodwork came back today. Both of these blood draws were at 9 AM:

August 27
Total Test 487 (348-1197)
E2 26.7 (7.6-42.6)
LH 7.6 (1.7-8.6)
FSH 5.8 (1.5-12.4)

Today
Total Test 378 (348-1197)
E2 28.7 (7.6-42.6)
LH 6.4 (1.7-8.6)
FSH 5.9 (1.5-12.4)

Closing Thoughts
If you want a serious cutting compound then try Elimistane.

Good lifting to you all!!
 
First!!
 
Yesterday's workout started with a preworkout cap of BPS's Elimistane.

Added 90 lbs onto the weight belt!

Weight Lifted18450 lbs
Chest Dip 326.67
Set 1 : 245x10
Set 2 : 250x8
Set 3 : 250x8
Set 4 : 250x8
Set 5 : 250x7
Set 6 : 250x7
Set 7 : 250x7
Set 8 : 250x7
Set 9 : 250x6
Set 10 : 250x6

Wanted to wish all the veterans a happy and healthy Veterans Day! Thanks for your service!!!
 
Fircond!
 
Thank you and your son too!
 
excited to read that you have before bloods and are gonna get after, thank you!!!
 
Today's workout was cut short due to unscheduled work meeting. I was on a roll too!

Weight Lifted6750 lbs
Barbell Squat 180
Set 1 : 135x10
Set 2 : 135x10
Set 3 : 135x10
Set 4 : 135x10
Set 5 : 135x10

DQ "Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat and taking tartar sauce with you."
 
Welcome guys.... to the house of pain!


Invalid Link Removed
 
So many posts already.....
It's amazing how many posts I've made! You would think I'm on here all day! I'm shooting for a billion reps! Lol
 
Welcome guys.... to the house of pain!


Invalid Link Removed

you need a treadmill in front of the tv...a little porn is a great distraction for cardio!!!:boobies:


other than that you have a great looking setup, props!!!
 
This mornings' lifting was cold. We're getting lake effect snow of 6 to 12 inches today!

Day 3 of Elimistane. No stomach issues. No BP issues! Nice!

Weight Lifted9530 lbs
Barbell Standing Military Press 126.67
Set 1 : 95x10
Set 2 : 95x8
Set 3 : 95x8
Set 4 : 95x8
Set 5 : 95x7
Set 6 : 95x6
Set 7 : 95x6
Set 8 : 95x7
Set 9 : 95x6
Set 10 : 95x5
Dumbbell Shoulder Shrug 132
Set 1 : 110x6
Set 2 : 110x5
Set 3 : 105x5
Set 4 : 105x5
Set 5 : 105x5
DQ. "Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom."
- Aristotle
 
Nice shoulder/trap volume. I can't do shrugs after OHP, my traps wanna cramp, LOL.

I use a lot of trap when I OHP, I think. They are always a little sore afterwards. I did alot of volume yesterday on Bench, OHP, Face Pulls, Pendlay Rows and tri/bi work. I'm feeling it today. Dat Katana/Vaskular endurance ;)
 
This mornings' lifting was cold. We're getting lake effect snow of 6 to 12 inches today!

Day 3 of Elimistane. No stomach issues. No BP issues! Nice!

Weight Lifted9530 lbs
Barbell Standing Military Press 126.67
Set 1 : 95x10
Set 2 : 95x8
Set 3 : 95x8
Set 4 : 95x8
Set 5 : 95x7
Set 6 : 95x6
Set 7 : 95x6
Set 8 : 95x7
Set 9 : 95x6
Set 10 : 95x5
Dumbbell Shoulder Shrug 132
Set 1 : 110x6
Set 2 : 110x5
Set 3 : 105x5
Set 4 : 105x5
Set 5 : 105x5
DQ. "Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom."
- Aristotle

glad to hear no issues, particularly bp....we got a few flurries here but not expected to get any accumulation until next week....cold and windy as hell though!!!
 
Helluva workout on those shrugs bro! Lake effect snow? Where do you live?
Thanks all! I'm very blessed to have the garage gym!

I live in Mentor, Ohio (east of Cleveland).
 
Thanks everyone for joining in the fun!
 
Last night the northeast Ohio area declared a snow emergency! Lol. Took me 3 hours to drive 25 miles! Main highways were an ice sheet causing 18 wheelers to jack knife blocking roads.

Heading to Anaheim CA tomorrow for 9 days. Hopefully there is a decent gym there!
 
That's a good reason to move south...

Enjoy your trip to Cali! There are plenty of 24hr fitness centers out there so you shouldn't have any problems finding a decent gym.
 
Kenpo you'll only be 40 mins. Away from me. It's pretty nice out here right now. Hit me up if you want to go diving. :)
 
Kenpo you'll only be 40 mins. Away from me. It's pretty nice out here right now. Hit me up if you want to go diving. :)
Very nice of you! Thanks but won't have the time.
 
Feeling some drying out occurring and lost some water weight.

Today was a rowathon:

Weight Lifted12240 lbs
Barbell Rear Delt Row 221
Set 1 : 170x9
Set 2 : 170x7
Set 3 : 170x8
Set 4 : 170x7
Set 5 : 170x7
Set 6 : 170x7
Set 7 : 170x6
Set 8 : 170x7
Set 9 : 170x8
Set 10 : 170x6

DQ "When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start to happen."
 
Feeling some drying out occurring and lost some water weight.

Today was a rowathon:

Weight Lifted12240 lbs
Barbell Rear Delt Row 221
Set 1 : 170x9
Set 2 : 170x7
Set 3 : 170x8
Set 4 : 170x7
Set 5 : 170x7
Set 6 : 170x7
Set 7 : 170x6
Set 8 : 170x7
Set 9 : 170x8
Set 10 : 170x6

DQ "When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start to happen."

this mirrors my experience's with arimistane, drying out very early on....kenpo, have you used arimistane before?
 
That's a good reason to move south...

Exactly this.

You can move to my street. I have the perfect garage for your gym equipment. :)
 
Safe travels, my man! Heading to DC on Sunday until next Wednesday, hoping to hit up a gym twice while I'm there. Safe travels!

Glad to hear that the Elimistane is kicking in for you.
 
this mirrors my experience's with arimistane, drying out very early on....kenpo, have you used arimistane before?
I have indeed used arimistane. My joints usually start drying out and cracking but nothing joint supplements don't take care of.
 
I'm in Anaheim CA and there is no hotel gym here. They have a "spa" otherwise known as a lazy person's gym. Dehydrated and suffering from the 3 hour time change already! So, hit a bodyweight workout.

Elimistane is contributing to my dehydration and the joints are crackling! (Day 7)

Weight Lifted8000 lbs

Bodyweight Lunge 50
Set 1 : 50 Lap/Rep
Set 2 : 50 Lap/Rep

Sit Squat 40
Set 1 : 40 Lap/Rep
Set 2 : 40 Lap/Rep

Standing One Leg Bodyweight Calf Raise 293.33 Set 1 : 160x25
Set 2 : 160x25

Push Up 50
Set 1 : 50 Lap/Rep
Set 2 : 50 Lap/Rep
Set 3 : 50 Lap/Rep
Set 4 : 50 Lap/Rep

DQ. "Passion without determination will only find the nuggets that are lying on the surface."
 
Back
Top