Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Kenpo vs BPS Elimistane

Monday morning blues today!

DQ When you honor people, going out of your way to make them feel special, that honor will come back to you or your family.

Weight Lifted14740 lbs
Chin Up 278.67
Set 1 : 220x8
Set 2 : 220x8
Set 3 : 220x7
Set 4 : 220x7
Set 5 : 220x7
Set 6 : 220x6
Set 7 : 220x6
Set 8 : 220x6
Set 9 : 220x6
Set 10 : 220x6
Add Workout Logs
 
Monday morning blues today!

DQ When you honor people, going out of your way to make them feel special, that honor will come back to you or your family.

Weight Lifted14740 lbs
Chin Up 278.67
Set 1 : 220x8
Set 2 : 220x8
Set 3 : 220x7
Set 4 : 220x7
Set 5 : 220x7
Set 6 : 220x6
Set 7 : 220x6
Set 8 : 220x6
Set 9 : 220x6
Set 10 : 220x6
Add Workout Logs

what goes around comes around...karma!!!
 
Heavy chins Mark. Very nice.
 
Just damnnnnnnn!!!!! Friggin' chinnin' machine here! Hard core Man, hard core!
 
i think he is tuning chinese with all of those chins!!!
 
Had to head to office early yesterday so it was a "rest" day.

Bloodwork draw today so I'm fasted and ready but missing my BCAAs and green tea drinks!

Added 5 lbs to Spud Dip belt for 95 lbs of plates! Boom!

DQ Fighting is fun while you're hitting someone but the fun stops when you get hit in the jaw!

Weight Lifted17340 lbs
Chest Dip 323
Set 1 : 255x8
Set 2 : 255x7
Set 3 : 255x8
Set 4 : 255x7
Set 5 : 255x8
Set 6 : 255x7
Set 7 : 255x6
Set 8 : 255x5
Set 9 : 255x6
Set 10 : 255x6
Add Workout Logs
 
Crazy dips dude! Yeah, getting hit in the jaw always sucks. Lol
I love these chest dips! Have to concentrate on keeping your head forward or you employ the triceps. I was cursing by set 7!
 
Crazy dipping! Im not much of a dipper. Messes with the shoulder a little!
My shoulders feel it if I dip completely vertical. Try leaning forward "kissing" the front bar. This leaning targets the pecs more than triceps.
 
One more day of Elimistane! Have to say I feel great! Shocked this morning that my waist is at a relaxed 34 inches for the first time in years!

Bloodwork should be in tomorrow. I have test results from 4 months ago and will post the differences. Total test, E2, etc. The only test I don't have is free test.
 
One more day of Elimistane! Have to say I feel great! Shocked this morning that my waist is at a relaxed 34 inches for the first time in years! Bloodwork should be in tomorrow. I have test results from 4 months ago and will post the differences. Total test, E2, etc. The only test I don't have is free test.

Cant wait for the results!

I will try the dipping again, thanks!
 
Tried listening to a suggestion about improving my standing OHP. Start with bar at the ready. Look at ceiling and press. As soon as bar clears head then look straight ahead to complete the press. I like this method.

DQ. Large does not always defeat little. Little can build to large and large can become little by falling apart - O Sensei

Weight Lifted6175 lbs
Barbell Standing Military Press 117.17
Set 1 : 95x7
Set 2 : 95x6
Set 3 : 95x6
Set 4 : 95x6
Set 5 : 95x7
Set 6 : 95x7
Set 7 : 95x6
Set 8 : 95x7
Set 9 : 95x6
Set 10 : 95x7
 
My shoulders feel it if I dip completely vertical. Try leaning forward "kissing" the front bar. This leaning targets the pecs more than triceps.
Dips are fun. Leaning forward and pushing your hips and bent legs back will really target the pecs. Straight up and down will target the tri's. Where people get the shoulder pain is by letting their delts roll forward. Got to keep strict form and stop if they roll forward.
 
Interesting quote! Kind of like the sibling teasing...where the young child one day will grow up and beat the sh*t out of the older one lol
 
One more day of Elimistane! Have to say I feel great! Shocked this morning that my waist is at a relaxed 34 inches for the first time in years!

Bloodwork should be in tomorrow. I have test results from 4 months ago and will post the differences. Total test, E2, etc. The only test I don't have is free test.

excellent results, mark.....i hope blood test shows increased test and reduced e2!!!!
 
Nice waist reduction, there!! I'm anxious to see the bloodwork :D

I stopped Dips too because of shoulder issues. I might give them a try again, though with these new tips. Thanks, guys!
 
Fasted bloodwork came back today. Both of these blood draws were at 9 AM:

August 27
Total Test 487 (348-1197)
E2 26.7 (7.6-42.6)
LH 7.6 (1.7-8.6)
FSH 5.8 (1.5-12.4)

Today
Total Test 378 (348-1197)
E2 28.7 (7.6-42.6)
LH 6.4 (1.7-8.6)
FSH 5.9 (1.5-12.4)

Freaking test is still dropping with E2 rising.
 
Fasted bloodwork came back today. Both of these blood draws were at 9 AM:

August 27
Total Test 487 (348-1197)
E2 26.7 (7.6-42.6)
LH 7.6 (1.7-8.6)
FSH 5.8 (1.5-12.4)

Today
Total Test 378 (348-1197)
E2 28.7 (7.6-42.6)
LH 6.4 (1.7-8.6)
FSH 5.9 (1.5-12.4)

Freaking test is still dropping with E2 rising.

i have to admit i am very surprised by those numbers!!!
 
i have to admit i am very surprised by those numbers!!!
Yes, I am as well. My Dad had low T issues as well. BigT, you and I exchanged thoughts on TRT in my log before so you know my story. Going to be curious if SkinnyBones' bloods show anything different.
 
A buddy of mine was tested and his T was in the mid 200's at 36. Not trying to hijack your thread, I just thought that was crazy. He's never cycled anything either.
 
Yes, I am as well. My Dad had low T issues as well. BigT, you and I exchanged thoughts on TRT in my log before so you know my story. Going to be curious if SkinnyBones' bloods show anything different.

i wonder if low test is hereditary or if you and your father share any disorders that might lead to low test?
 
Fasted bloodwork came back today. Both of these blood draws were at 9 AM:

August 27
Total Test 487 (348-1197)
E2 26.7 (7.6-42.6)
LH 7.6 (1.7-8.6)
FSH 5.8 (1.5-12.4)

Today
Total Test 378 (348-1197)
E2 28.7 (7.6-42.6)
LH 6.4 (1.7-8.6)
FSH 5.9 (1.5-12.4)

Freaking test is still dropping with E2 rising.

thats surprising to say the least
 
I think the e cottoni dosage probably just needs played with, considering the dosage in one of the rat studies was something like 100 mg/kg, but just speculation at this point. Certainly individual variance has to be accounted for as well.
 
I know a few people have given anecdotes saying arimistane does nothing for their estrogen levels.

I wish we could have seen how it effected your cortisol, its weird that even with that testing you're physique changed so drastically.
 
I know a few people have given anecdotes saying arimistane does nothing for their estrogen levels. I wish we could have seen how it effected your cortisol, its weird that even with that testing you're physique changed so drastically.
Agree. Arimistane hasn't touched my estrogen levels but still happy about the waist reduction here. This morning I double checked and I'm sitting at a "relaxed" 34 inches! Happy man here.
 
Very interesting to say the least! Glad you saw physical results despite the blood work.

Thank you for a great log!
 
Final review up at post 2. Thanks again to BPS and the reps here! Good lifting all!!
 
BPS Elimistane Review

Thank you to BPS and it's reps for allowing me the opportunity to log Elimistane for four weeks.

I dosed 1 cap preworkout for my fasted morning workouts.

Observations
1) No GI issues.
2) No BP or HR issues.
3) Improvement in sleep.
4) Experienced drying and hardening of the muscles
5) As expected, the joints are dry but nothing that the joint support doesn't counteract.
6) Libido increased.
7) Appetite decreased about week 2 and had to force myself to eat.
8) No lifting performance increases noticed but felt a little "alpha".
9) This is a serious cutter compound. I was eating at maintenance plus 200 and was losing weight (160 to 155) and waist size (35 1/4 to a solid 34). I had to increase calories another 200 calories to halt the loss.

Bloodwork Results
First, I have to say that I'm 54 and my test levels have been slowly dropping for years. I'm a potential candidate for TRT (my father also had low T):

Fasted bloodwork came back today. Both of these blood draws were at 9 AM:

August 27
Total Test 487 (348-1197)
E2 26.7 (7.6-42.6)
LH 7.6 (1.7-8.6)
FSH 5.8 (1.5-12.4)

Today
Total Test 378 (348-1197)
E2 28.7 (7.6-42.6)
LH 6.4 (1.7-8.6)
FSH 5.9 (1.5-12.4)

Closing Thoughts
If you want a serious cutting compound then try Elimistane.

Good lifting to you all!!

I guess what really matters, is that you had success with the product. We all know that when it comes to supplements, it's different strokes for different folks.

Thanks for your log and the review.
 
BPS Elimistane Review Thank you to BPS and it's reps for allowing me the opportunity to log Elimistane for four weeks. I dosed 1 cap preworkout for my fasted morning workouts. Observations 1) No GI issues. 2) No BP or HR issues. 3) Improvement in sleep. 4) Experienced drying and hardening of the muscles 5) As expected, the joints are dry but nothing that the joint support doesn't counteract. 6) Libido increased. 7) Appetite decreased about week 2 and had to force myself to eat. 8) No lifting performance increases noticed but felt a little "alpha". 9) This is a serious cutter compound. I was eating at maintenance plus 200 and was losing weight (160 to 155) and waist size (35 1/4 to a solid 34). I had to increase calories another 200 calories to halt the loss. Bloodwork Results First, I have to say that I'm 54 and my test levels have been slowly dropping for years. I'm a potential candidate for TRT (my father also had low T): Fasted bloodwork came back today. Both of these blood draws were at 9 AM: August 27 Total Test 487 (348-1197) E2 26.7 (7.6-42.6) LH 7.6 (1.7-8.6) FSH 5.8 (1.5-12.4) Today Total Test 378 (348-1197) E2 28.7 (7.6-42.6) LH 6.4 (1.7-8.6) FSH 5.9 (1.5-12.4) Closing Thoughts If you want a serious cutting compound then try Elimistane. Good lifting to you all!!

Kenpo, could you put this review in the Elimistane review section? Much appreciated kenpo. Great log!
 
Back
Top