Keep Your Boys Swell'd Up - Sparks' RISE & SWELL Log

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards

Big thanks to cheftepesh1 for sending this out. I'll be running this as part of PCT from some PH's I ran recently. This is the first time I've taken anything with DAA, so it'll be interesting to see how this works for me.

Here's my initial impression of RISE & SWELL:

Smell - Slight Citrusy/Gingery odor, I personally like the smell

Taste - Strong Ginger taste, this may turn some people away, but I love the taste of Ginger so not bad at all

Mix-ability - Easily mixes with 10 oz. of water. I just swirled it around in my shaker, and it mixed fine. A small bit of gritty residue left at the bottom but nothing major.

Perceived Effects - Only took 2 doses so far, so I can't say much about it. Libido went down a tad once I had started the PCT, but I think this stuff is brining it back. Slightly better sense of well being. Like I said, it's only been 2 doses, so we'll see where 28 more takes me.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for this

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Interested in trying this myself
Go for it bro, this can also be used a general test booster, doesn't have to be PCT related. I've read great reviews on this, so I have high hopes for this.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Update - Energy and general sense of well being have increased a noticeable amount since taking Rise & Swell. Even with lack of sleep and not being able to get all my meals in when I want due to jumping through hoops to get my wife into the OR, I still feel pretty good. I've missed more training days than I'd like, but I can bounce back quickly.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like this is working well for you

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is one of those hidden treasures people don't always seem to know about.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
I know directions say to take upon waking, but has anyone tried taking this around the time they train? Since hormonal response is greater around that time during training days, I wonder if there'd be a noticeable difference...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know directions say to take upon waking, but has anyone tried taking this around the time they train? Since hormonal response is greater around that time during training days, I wonder if there'd be a noticeable difference...
I lift in the morning so for me it was usually pwo. I didn't see much of a difference as far as energy but still has awesome workouts.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
I lift in the morning so for me it was usually pwo. I didn't see much of a difference as far as energy but still has awesome workouts.
Ok, cool. I'll stick with the protocol on this run for the sake and accuracy of the log, but I'll experiment with some different dose times when I'm not coming off PH's and I've purchased on my own dime.

Also, liking this product a lot. Strength/size has not decreased from what I can tell. If anything, I'm still making progress even with a small lapse in getting all my meals in due to an unforeseen and hectic schedule these past couple weeks. Feel-good mood is somewhat dampened due to a cold or something I've picked up. I don't normally run a test booster on its own since I'm still young, but this one compared to others I've used in the past shows effective and promising results so far. So, this may very well become one of my staple supps a few times a year.

big_lando

Awards
Subbed. Really curious and might run this with a PCT

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Little update for everyone following along here -
Ended up getting my shift changed, 3-11 pm so I have a somewhat normal sleep schedule now. That alone has helped me get past that cold or whatever it was I had. Now that I'm back to being close to 100%, the feel-good mood is back and I just have more energy than normal throughout the day. There'd be times when I'd feel real sluggish and not want to do anything except sleep, but that hasn't really happened since taking Rise & Swell. Still love the flavor, I look forward to taking it in the morning. In a nutshell, mood, strength, and libido are still very much intact.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Little update for everyone following along here -
Ended up getting my shift changed, 3-11 pm so I have a somewhat normal sleep schedule now. That alone has helped me get past that cold or whatever it was I had. Now that I'm back to being close to 100%, the feel-good mood is back and I just have more energy than normal throughout the day. There'd be times when I'd feel real sluggish and not want to do anything except sleep, but that hasn't really happened since taking Rise & Swell. Still love the flavor, I look forward to taking it in the morning. In a nutshell, mood, strength, and libido are still very much intact.
Great to see your able to spend more time on your training.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Strength still up, moving more weight each session, even if only a little bit. Great item to add into a PCT stack to help keep everything balanced.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
still progressing with rise and swell?
Sure am, PR'd on rack pulls @ knee level earlier this week despite starting to cut. I'm sure being better and more consistent with my programming has helped that, but I haven't noticed really any losses of strength/LBM while taking this compared to just running the PCT that came with the kit. I feel that's a pretty accurate statement considering it's the same PCT in my most recent kit that was used in the kit I ran through June/July of 2015. Glad you're following along!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure am, PR'd on rack pulls @ knee level earlier this week despite starting to cut. I'm sure being better and more consistent with my programming has helped that, but I haven't noticed really any losses of strength/LBM while taking this compared to just running the PCT that came with the kit. I feel that's a pretty accurate statement considering it's the same PCT in my most recent kit that was used in the kit I ran through June/July of 2015. Glad you're following along!
No doubt. I used to love a similar product....a pre workout with some pct benefits is great to have after a cycle

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Tub is almost finished, final review will be up on the log when it's done. cheftepesh1 where else did you want a review of the product?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tub is almost finished, final review will be up on the log when it's done. cheftepesh1 where else did you want a review of the product?
In the review section is great

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Review will be up shortly! Leg session first.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards

-----RISE & SWELL FINAL REVIEW-----

Effectiveness: Performed as I hoped it would, as I'd never taken any DAA supps before. I maintained strength and size while coming off a PH cycle. Couldn't ask for more. I'd run this as part of PCT any day compared to just using the PCT that comes with a stack or kit.

Taste: As I've stated before, I've never had a supp that had this flavor profile. The citrusy-gingery taste was something I enjoyed taking every morning. It wasn't a really artificial taste either. Like other products who's "Fruit Punch" flavor tastes like battery acid and cough syrup, this was the exact opposite. If you don't like ginger, then you probably won't like the taste.

Additional Effects: As with most good test boosters, a boost in mood and libido was noticed, as well as helping with lethargy. I'm not entirely sure where the lethargy stemmed from, but that was dealt with pretty swiftly while using this. Libido wasn't ridiculous or anything, but there was a noticeable increase. "Feel good" mood was maintained as well, but I was tad bit more irritable than usual. I think that is worth noting, but I wouldn't pin it solely on the supp. There were a lot of outside stressors during the majority of this run so I can't rule any one thing out with that one. No GI issues noted, small amount of grit at the bottom of the shaker, nothing major there.

Overall Rating: 9/10, only because the current flavor wouldn't appeal to everyone, and unfortunately that could turn them away from a great product.

Big thanks to cheftepesh1 again for giving me the opportunity to run this log! Would not hesitate to add this as part of PCT or on its own as test booster.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
-----RISE & SWELL FINAL REVIEW-----

Effectiveness: Performed as I hoped it would, as I'd never taken any DAA supps before. I maintained strength and size while coming off a PH cycle. Couldn't ask for more. I'd run this as part of PCT any day compared to just using the PCT that comes with a stack or kit.

Taste: As I've stated before, I've never had a supp that had this flavor profile. The citrusy-gingery taste was something I enjoyed taking every morning. It wasn't a really artificial taste either. Like other products who's "Fruit Punch" flavor tastes like battery acid and cough syrup, this was the exact opposite. If you don't like ginger, then you probably won't like the taste.

Additional Effects: As with most good test boosters, a boost in mood and libido was noticed, as well as helping with lethargy. I'm not entirely sure where the lethargy stemmed from, but that was dealt with pretty swiftly while using this. Libido wasn't ridiculous or anything, but there was a noticeable increase. "Feel good" mood was maintained as well, but I was tad bit more irritable than usual. I think that is worth noting, but I wouldn't pin it solely on the supp. There were a lot of outside stressors during the majority of this run so I can't rule any one thing out with that one. No GI issues noted, small amount of grit at the bottom of the shaker, nothing major there.

Overall Rating: 9/10, only because the current flavor wouldn't appeal to everyone, and unfortunately that could turn them away from a great product.

Big thanks to cheftepesh1 again for giving me the opportunity to run this log! Would not hesitate to add this as part of PCT or on its own as test booster.
Thank you for your review