love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Finished bottle #2 this morning. I didn’t feel like measuring in tiny portions so I just poured the little that was left on my stomach and rubbed it in. It was probably around 1.25-1.5ml.
I meant to measure again but I forgot this morning. Will probably just wait until next week.

Everything is going well. I have had absolutely no irritation or dryness to my skin which is great since most TD’s really dry out the skin.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finished bottle #2 this morning. I didn’t feel like measuring in tiny portions so I just poured the little that was left on my stomach and rubbed it in. It was probably around 1.25-1.5ml.
I meant to measure again but I forgot this morning. Will probably just wait until next week.

Everything is going well. I have had absolutely no irritation or dryness to my skin which is great since most TD’s really dry out the skin.
Good stuff. Can’t wait to see his the next bottle treats you

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Monday guys! I hope you all had a great weekend! I decided to add .5ml to a stubborn area on the inside of my knees. Should be a fairly easy place to notice a difference. So current applications are 1ml am and pm to stomach/hips and .5ml am and pm to inner knees.

Did some meal prep yesterday bc I was running low on meal options. These are the ones I made for the week.
IMG_1397.JPG

Chipotle ground Turkey with black beans, tomatoes, and cilantro over rice. I like easy to eat food that doesn’t dry out throughout the week. Makes it easier to eat the same thing several days in a row.

Will be making more rice pudding tomorrow night. Saddest thing happened on the way to the gym this morning. I had eaten a few bites and sat my container with my pre and post workout rice in it…had someone slam on their brakes in front of me and it flew into the floor UPSIDE DOWN Thankfully I had a back up granola bar but it wasn’t quite enough carbs.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is a meal I could eat everyday no problem !
Agreed. Looks clean, healthy, and tasty!
Thanks guys! It tastes great!! I think it’s a new favorite for sure! The cilantro just sets it off too!

Got a new scale today bc my old one has been acting up…tried the bodyfat reader for fun too and I wish it was right! 🤣 The scale thinks I’m jacked!

Can’t say I’m really feeling as much effect as I thought I would have by this point especially since the first week or so seemed to feel pretty dramatic. Maybe I just need to bump the dose?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! It tastes great!! I think it’s a new favorite for sure! The cilantro just sets it off too!

Got a new scale today bc my old one has been acting up…tried the bodyfat reader for fun too and I wish it was right! 🤣 The scale thinks I’m jacked!

Can’t say I’m really feeling as much effect as I thought I would have by this point especially since the first week or so seemed to feel pretty dramatic. Maybe I just need to bump the dose?
I feel like a lot of the initial tightening was due to the solvent expelling water locally. The local sweating would lend to that as well. Not saying that there was not an effect on fat loss because I think there is probably one but more of a slow burn, notice the difference over the long run thing. However the tightening I experienced the first week seemed to be water related in my mind.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel like a lot of the initial tightening was due to the solvent expelling water locally. The local sweating would lend to that as well. Not saying that there was not an effect on fat loss because I think there is probably one but more of a slow burn, notice the difference over the long run thing. However the tightening I experienced the first week seemed to be water related in my mind.
when it comes to spot reducing, it always works best in the hard spots once all other fat is depleted. I am sure its doing its thing but it may be harder to see the overall loss because it is just a link the total chain of fatloss. Keep at it ..It would take me a yr of overdosing to see its effects cause Im covid fat as #$%@!.

Kat, feel free to up the dose!! its beta testing after all ~

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
when it comes to spot reducing, it always works best in the hard spots once all other fat is depleted. I am sure its doing its thing but it may be harder to see the overall loss because it is just a link the total chain of fatloss. Keep at it ..It would take me a yr of overdosing to see its effects cause Im covid fat as #$%@!.

Yeah basically what I was saying, just pointing out why it might have appeared to lose some efficacy after the first week. I think that was a different reaction than targeted fat loss. I would be curious to test that theory with someone who is already quite lean and have them use for a week on a non problem area and see if it tightened up noticeably. If so this could even be used dual use to temporarily tighten loose skin for a prep or photo shoot could be kind of cool.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thanks guys! I definitely think it’s a long term product. Definitely think someone who’s actually lean would see changes more “quickly” but like you said- doesn’t mean it’s not working. I have a LOT of fat to get rid of. I do wonder though- if applying to thinner skin like ursa- it would have more overall effect rather than more of a spot reduction approach. Just a thought.

Things are going well. Decided to up to 1.5ml twice a day. Still applying to my stomach and hips of course. Decided to opt out of knees since I’m upping the dose.

Training went well this week. Working sets on squats was 225. I’ve been working on technique as I feel they are a weak point for me especially with the hip injury and time not squatting. Have also started adding Bulgarian split squats with hip thrusts as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! I definitely think it’s a long term product. Definitely think someone who’s actually lean would see changes more “quickly” but like you said- doesn’t mean it’s not working. I have a LOT of fat to get rid of. I do wonder though- if applying to thinner skin like ursa- it would have more overall effect rather than more of a spot reduction approach. Just a thought.

Things are going well. Decided to up to 1.5ml twice a day. Still applying to my stomach and hips of course. Decided to opt out of knees since I’m upping the dose.

Training went well this week. Working sets on squats was 225. I’ve been working on technique as I feel they are a weak point for me especially with the hip injury and time not squatting. Have also started adding Bulgarian split squats with hip thrusts as well.
Nice working sets with 225. Technique is key with squat for me. it's always been my weak point.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice working sets with 225. Technique is key with squat for me. it's always been my weak point.
Glad I’m not alone! It makes such a big difference! One day I’ll get it dialed in and squat some good numbers. Lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad I’m not alone! It makes such a big difference! One day I’ll get it dialed in and squat some good numbers. Lol
girl... those ARE good numbers. and knowing you, they are probably pretty deep and perfect form as possible. Never beat yourself up over a 200+lbs squat. NEVER!!! ~

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
girl... those ARE good numbers. and knowing you, they are probably pretty deep and perfect form as possible. Never beat yourself up over a 200+lbs squat. NEVER!!! ~
Thank you! I definitely try to or drop it so I can. It did feel good to get back to 225! I’m just dreaming of 315!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Officially on last bottle. Still no irritation to the skin or anything negative. Very slight tightening of the skin and slight reduction in fat. Will be measuring for sure by the end to see the full amount.

Workout today was great! Felt better than I have the past 2 weeks. I am having some pain/tightness in my right bicep that I’m trying to massage out. Wasn’t near as bad this morning on bench but definitely still there. Worked up to sets of 135 on bench then alternated flat and incline DB bench, Flyes, and some tricep and ab work. Finished with some cardio. Added in some intervals too. Felt good!

Dinner was blackened fish tacos with cilantro lime coleslaw (made with Greek yogurt🤫) avocado and eloté. Ignore the missing bite- I almost forgot to take a pic -as I have forgotten all of my other meals. Lol

IMG_1521.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always remember to take the pic when its too late!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last edited:
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Freakin killer workout today…I have been pulling mostly sumo lately. Today I decided to stick with all conventional. Played with my technique some - widened my stance and grip some…ended up with working sets of 275. Everything moved smooth and I felt every muscle working. I definitely think my mid/lower back will be feeling it for a few days but in a good way! Lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Freakin killer workout today…I have been pulling mostly sumo lately. Today I decided to stick with all conventional. Played with my technique some - widened my stance and grip some…ended up with working sets of 275. Everything moved smooth and I felt every muscle working. I definitely think my mid/lower back will be feeling it for a few days but in a good way! Lol
Rock on!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great to hear, and good motivation for the next workout.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Always love having that accomplished sore feeling the days after a great workout.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ended up way later than usual last night due to a few different things. Was almost midnight…so 4:45 came quick. Workout was good but not amazing. Working sets of 115 on shoulder press. Applications were pretty close together as well- since I apply after my shower and before leaving for the gym. Already about halfway through my last bottle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ended up way later than usual last night due to a few different things. Was almost midnight…so 4:45 came quick. Workout was good but not amazing. Working sets of 115 on shoulder press. Applications were pretty close together as well- since I apply after my shower and before leaving for the gym. Already about halfway through my last bottle.

Almost restock time....
:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It has been a while since I have seen you pull like that, almost thinking that is some sort of PR isn't it? I remember when I realized that my Conventional Stance needed to be a little wider than others people thought it was weird, but it opened up another 100lbs on my pulls pretty quickly once I got settled in to that stance.

Even if not a PR congrats on getting up there.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I put Ursa, or aet or epichaos on y neck after shaving (depends which bottle I grab each morning) after shower. Definitely heats up and gets red but not unmanageable. Micro needling is a whole other level!
I just ordered some Ursa, I may have to try this!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I put Ursa, or aet or epichaos on y neck after shaving (depends which bottle I grab each morning) after shower. Definitely heats up and gets red but not unmanageable. Micro needling is a whole other level!
It’s surprisingly not near as bad as I thought. I actually like it.

It has been a while since I have seen you pull like that, almost thinking that is some sort of PR isn't it? I remember when I realized that my Conventional Stance needed to be a little wider than others people thought it was weird, but it opened up another 100lbs on my pulls pretty quickly once I got settled in to that stance.

Even if not a PR congrats on getting up there.
Thank you! It’s not a PR but definitely higher than I’ve been able to pull conventional for a bit. 100lbs more is pretty impressive!! I haven’t seen than big of a difference but I can tell the control is different- seems like I can engage the muscles better.

I just ordered some Ursa, I may have to try this!
You’re gonna love it!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I totally meant to post on Friday but time got away from me. Friday’s seem to be one of my busiest days of the week even though I’m off. I had a great workout Friday. Added in some cable front squats after back squats and I think those may be a new staple. Legs were pretty sore over the weekend.

Today I went with sumo deadlifts. I am taking a little break from push work to see if it’s what is irritating my right bicep. Trying to figure out if it’s mobility issues or something worse.

As for flash point, I have taken a few days off for a saliva hormonal test that I’m taking. Didn’t use any products including lotions etc just to make sure nothing interferes. I will start back up tomorrow morning. I did take measurements on Friday and I’m down an inch!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This girl just keeps getting leaner and leaner.
You are living the dream life Kat!
Keep crushing it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
She is one of the few that is willing to put in the work.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, you do alright! ;)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s that time! Last application was this morning. I have enjoyed my run with flashpoint. Although I don’t feel I noticed near as much as I did with ursa, it could have been for a few factors- as I mentioned earlier in the log.
possibly the skin type of application area being thicker
possibly being more of a systemic product rather than a spot reduction product
possibly would work better with lower body fat starting points
Overall it’s a good product and I had no problems with my skin or even the smell. The after effects of the smell weren’t my favorite but wouldn’t stop me from using it by any means. I lost just over an inch overall in my midsection- which I’m very happy with!

Thank you again @nostrum420, @Renew1, and @xR1pp3Rx for the opportunity!! You’ve definitely got a customer for life! Thanks everyone for following along as well!!

Next up- to try Helios!

Here are my before and afters.

B30B4CF1-3BC3-4244-BC7E-5303BE6D0A36.jpg
EA8C2AC7-01ED-4787-A37A-16CD6A75EC4A.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I see changes, nice work and review Kat! I am about to break into my last bottle myself.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s that time! Last application was this morning. I have enjoyed my run with flashpoint. Although I don’t feel I noticed near as much as I did with ursa, it could have been for a few factors- as I mentioned earlier in the log.
possibly the skin type of application area being thicker
possibly being more of a systemic product rather than a spot reduction product
possibly would work better with lower body fat starting points
Overall it’s a good product and I had no problems with my skin or even the smell. The after effects of the smell weren’t my favorite but wouldn’t stop me from using it by any means. I lost just over an inch overall in my midsection- which I’m very happy with!

Thank you again @nostrum420, @Renew1, and @xR1pp3Rx for the opportunity!! You’ve definitely got a customer for life! Thanks everyone for following along as well!!

Next up- to try Helios!

Here are my before and afters.

View attachment 207612View attachment 207613
Great Progress, Great Log, and Great Review!

Great job!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely can see progress is happening!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You definitely made progress, congratulations !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It was move in weekend for college.
That's what i've seen all over Facebook. A lot of family and friends were moving in this past weekend to dorms.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was lucky, my daughter lived at home while attending college !

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's what i've seen all over Facebook. A lot of family and friends were moving in this past weekend to dorms.
Yeah apparently most everyone moved in later this year. Thankfully we got to go a couple of days early and avoided the chaos.

I was lucky, my daughter lived at home while attending college !
Oh wow! That is nice! I had hoped that would be the case for the first 2 years but I didn’t get my way! Lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The New FLASHPOINT Gel is in stock (along with Ursa Major Gel, and Epichaos 100 Gel)!
.... And they're on Mix and Match BOGO FREE, along with the rest of Apex-Alchemy's outstanding line of products!!