Kaempferia Parviflora/Thai Black Ginger

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been interested in this stuff for a while. Does anyone have any literature showing how it affects muscle growth ( not endurance or strength, actual hypertrophy)?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I have some powder on order along with butea superba powder to stack with it. After doing some research I wanna try something different.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Butea Superba is great stuff for libido. Might be even my favorite product in this regard.

I still have to play around with the black ginger (life extension also has a product BTW, an extract). Up to now, I am happy with my black ginger powder from Thailand. Cheap as chips as well

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with others. I have seen this but haven’t research it a ton. If it’s cheap it’s definitely worth a try.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If there is some science behind it and cost is low. It would be worth running to see.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Once I receive mine I will provide updates to this thread on how things are going.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Im hoping to receive mine any day now. What time of day do you dose? And does it affect your sleep?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very interesting def gonna look into this

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Received today. I dosed 1 gm of both black ginger and butea powder at 3pm. Great boost of energy and feel good. Had a great workout 2 hours later. Pumps were good but mostly its the energy that really stands out. Not like a caffiene buzz either..just in the zone. Tomorrow i will dose the same upon waking and another midday. More to follow.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received today. I dosed 1 gm of both black ginger and butea powder at 3pm. Great boost of energy and feel good. Had a great workout 2 hours later. Pumps were good but mostly its the energy that really stands out. Not like a caffiene buzz either..just in the zone. Tomorrow i will dose the same upon waking and another midday. More to follow.
Where have you ordered your black ginger powder? I just ordered it on Ebay.

The endurance gains are still going strong. I take 1.2g an hour before workout

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Where have you ordered your black ginger powder? I just ordered it on Ebay.

The endurance gains are still going strong. I take 1.2g an hour before workout
Anabolic Health. Im impressed so far with the service..packaging...and prompt communication from the owner. Shipped from Thailand and by the way my package had been sitting at the local post office for over 2 weeks..I missed the initial notice but received a final notice today.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic Health. Im impressed so far with the service..packaging...and prompt communication from the owner. Shipped from Thailand and by the way my package had been sitting at the local post office for over 2 weeks..I missed the initial notice but received a final notice today.
OK, I am happy with mine also (is a bit cheaper though).

Natural*Jarane’e Tree*, there are several sellers on Ebay with high evaluations

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Butea Superba is great stuff for libido. Might be even my favorite product in this regard.

I still have to play around with the black ginger (life extension also has a product BTW, an extract). Up to now, I am happy with my black ginger powder from Thailand. Cheap as chips as well
How much Butea Superba do you use and what dose is optimal? Thanks

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered some from anabolic health as they were offering a free bag. It's still on the way though so can't comment yet

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a bottle from Barlowe’s here and today might be day 1...we’ll see.
1 cap down the hatch today! I’ll increase to 1 twice a day tomorrow. I move slow with supplements because I react to everything these days and it’s frustrating (and sometimes scary).

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mines still stuck in shipping. Been there for weeks

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone else have updates? I’ll be testing again in a few days.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did a review of Addictive Wellness Thai Black Ginger Freeze Dried Powder Kaempferia Parviflora Thai Ginseng.

I especially use it prior to sexual activity (usually once a month at barely 1/4 tsp) and it really helps with libido and erection quality. It's really bitter but I take it with tea.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m back on this, just 1 cap in the morning the past week so far, but I’ll increase to a second later in the day today totaling 1g of kaempferia.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is this the same thing as what is in the new OL Massacr3?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m back on this, just 1 cap in the morning the past week so far, but I’ll increase to a second later in the day today totaling 1g of kaempferia.
Well, had to stop again. Definitely messed with my sleep. 😡

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I believe it is the same thing. @NoAddedHmones
Yes. It is Phytofused in the new OL product though to deal with apparent absorption issues.

For anyone who had issues trying to get to the linked study in the OG post check here: Kaempferia

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes. It is Phytofused in the new OL product though to deal with apparent absorption issues.

For anyone who had issues trying to get to the linked study in the OG post check here: Kaempferia
Thanks for providing that info. Kaempferia contains a large number of actives, with quite a few different methoxyflavones. With Techtochrysin being the strongest in terms of promoting skeletal muscle hypertrophy in that study. It is only found in minute amounts from a generic Kaempferia extract, the dose per serving in Massacr3 would require taking huge amounts of an extract to reach.

Creating a phytosome not only dramatically increases its oral absorption, it also increases it active life in serum.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for providing that info. Kaempferia contains a large number of actives, with quite a few different methoxyflavones. With Techtochrysin being the strongest in terms of promoting skeletal muscle hypertrophy in that study. It is only found in minute amounts from a generic Kaempferia extract, the dose per serving in Massacr3 would require taking huge amounts of an extract to reach.

Creating a phytosome not only dramatically increases its oral absorption, it also increases it active life in serum.
i guess we shall see if the reformulation lives upto your hype...

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
On day 2 of the new Massacr3. I'll try to post feedback in here if I remember, or if enough people have interest I'll start a log.
yes interested. Too bad last time i ran it, it didnt sit well with my system. Currently on m-test and feeling amazing

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Would your black ginger extract will retain other of the mention black ginger benefit?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would your black ginger extract will retain other of the mention black ginger benefit?
this is interesting because are they focusing their extraction process to amplify anabolic vs sexual proponents of the herb?

anyone have any experience with barlowe’s black ginger?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I swear by Thai black ginger now. It's really great as a sexual/libido enhancer.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
any good sources of this anywhere thats not OLs crap

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any good sources of this anywhere thats not OLs crap
so you're essentially asking for a specialized extract of an ingredient that is brand new to the market brought to the market by us after heavily R&D'ing by a different company? WOW, just SMH

Jessterlx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can we get some more input from you guys who said you were currently using this?

Actually, anybody else's experience would be nice too.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can we get some more input from you guys who said you were currently using this?

Actually, anybody else's experience would be nice too.
Check out my review. Works everytime for me for coitus purposes.