justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went to bed late for me, so I woke at 4:00a for my pre workout routine which was a bit truncated and to the point.

This gave me only 30 minutes at most to compete my routine so I decided when I arrived at the gym, I would have a plan of attack. An action plan. By the time I arrived, I was set mentally; focused and had positive aggression!

Music chosen: Classical. Started with the 5th. Yes.

Pre workout
- Coffee
- PowerMax XT 1.5 scoops
- Follidrone 2.0 (Fasted) x 2 caps
- Incinderine
- Exotherm
- Finish Line (Peri)

Shoulders / Back
Start Time 5:15a

Military Press
1x12 @ 115
1x8 @ 160
1x8 @ 145
1x8 @ 130
1x8 @ 115

Stop 5:19a
Start 5:21a

Side Lateral Raises *SS
1x8 @ 20
1x8 @ 20
1x8 @ 15

Upright Barbell Row *SS
1x10 @ 100
1x8 @ 80
1x8 @ 80

Stop 5:26a
Start 5:28a

Close-Grip Seated Row **SS
1x12 @ 80
1x10 @ 100
1x8 @ 100

Pull-Up **SS
3 sets to failure

Stop 5:30a
Start 5:31a

Side lateral pulley
3 sets x 10 @ 20

Face Pulls
1x15 @ 30 x 2

Stop 5:35a

20 minutes! Biatch!!!!
Ended with the Polonaise by Chopin (Perfect)

I guess we could call this my “Piece of Resistance” workout concerto in A major, Adagio. (A-Alpha)

Post Workout
- Finish Line
- Joint Support
- and the usual Suppspects

NOTES
PowerMax XT is a fantastic pre.

More importantly, I feel FINISH LINE is providing me a great deal of intra and post workout support.
This great tasting PWO is working. Recovery is improved during workout as well post workout. I'm glad I chose to use this intra additionally, and will be dosing again during the day, but mixing the scoop with 1 litre of water.

Edit. Additional. I timed myself between reps based on heart rate. This was a cardio session. Hiit routine with weights.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Right on!!!! Good stuff brother!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tomorrow is a day off, so I will be doing some light HIIT cardio. <--- Reading a book, flipping pages really fast, then slow, then fast, then slow...

j/k
I'm going to ride the treadmill. :D

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today my gym was closed. 24 hour gym with a door that won't open is as good as a broom closet without a broom.

Did some light cardio. Will begin fresher tomorrow with Chest / Arms.

Hopefully the door has been fixed.
When I'm on a cut, I lose strength too.
Admit it, you did not had the strength required to open the gym door.

:mischievous:

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today's weigh in.
204.5 lbs.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pre workout
Coffee / Oatmeal 1/4 cup
PowerMax XT
Follidrone 2.0 x 1 cap
Incinderine
Exotherm
Finish Line (Peri)

Chest / Arms ( no rest )
Start time 4:30a

Flat Bench
20 @ 120
15 @ 170
08 @ 190

Incline Press
15 @ 120
10 @ 120 CG
10 @ 120 CG

Dumbbell Flies
3 @ 35’s x 10

Dips (SS w/ Chin ups) - Bodyweight
2 @ Bodyweight (Failure)

Barbell Curls
1 @ 50 x 10
1 @ 60 x 8

Standing Dumbbell Curls
1 @ 20 x 10
1 @ 20 x 8
1 @ 25 x 6

Tricep Pushdown
1 @ 100 x 20
1 @ 140 x 12
1 @ 140 x 10

Reverse Tricep Pushdown
1 @ 80 x 12
1 @ 80 x 10
1 @ 80 x 10

Peak work Bicep Preacher Curl
1 @ 25 x 20
1 @ 25 x 10

Stop time 5:15a

Post Workout
Finish Line
Joint Support
Some high glycemic carbs
and the usual Suppspects

Some notes:

My pace was such that I didn't take time to even sip on my Finish Line so, it was more of a pre / post this workout. I didn't stop to rest.

I was fortunate today to have the gym to myself, especially in light of the pace I set for myself moving from one set to the next. My aggression and focus were on the mark, and I can give great thanks to Powermax XT, and my intra workout Finish Line.

Since I began taking Finish Line, I have seen improved recovery and as such endurance to push myself to a faster pace. In this routine I reduced the amount of sets, increased reps, and focussed more on the movement. This was to ensure each rep was maximized for tension on the muscle.

Some progress photos to follow soon.

Breakfast
2 Hard Boiled Eggs on a slice of Dave’s Killer Bread (Super Seed)
Continue drinking Finish Line (1 scoop in a 1 liter bottle of water)

Lunch
Left over chili, last day for this fiesta with a dollop of sour cream and chives

Snack
Cheese, nuts, and raisins

Dinner
My wife will surprise me, I’m sure

--

Tomorrow (Legs)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This song has ambiguous lyrics like most of their songs. It's either about sado/masochism -or self mutilation.
That particular song translates to I do the hurt butt proper English translation has it as I will hurt you. It is a song about killing most of their songs are about killing. I really enjoyed this music when in the gym I do not play this music around my children or family members.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This song has ambiguous lyrics like most of their songs. It's either about sado/masochism -or self mutilation.
So. Weightlifting and Training People on diets.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
No idea what they're saying, but awesome beat!
My b I was referring to B13 not Rammstein butt Rammstein music is particularly violent the English translations are available in on-screen lyrics like karaoke if there's a certain song that you want to know what they say just PM me the title and I will get you the English translation on screen lyrics.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That particular song translates to I do the hurt butt proper English translation has it as I will hurt you. It is a song about killing most of their songs are about killing. I really enjoyed this music when in the gym I do not play this music around my children or family members.
Nah, hulk. Their songs are almost never about killing. As a German and Rammstein buff I assure you that. In "Ich tu dir weh" it's about pleasure derived from sadism -or self mutilation (cutting). He says: I hurt you, I'm not sorry for it. It's good for you, hear how it screams. Later on he sings: I see your face in the mirror... He also says: You love me , because I don't love you.
Either he is hurting someone else and both derive pleasure from it, -or he is hurting himself, hence the mirror.

Rammstein rulez!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nah, hulk. Their songs are almost never about killing. As a German and Rammstein buff I assure you that. In "Ich tu dir weh" it's about pleasure derived from sadism -or self mutilation (cutting). He says: I hurt you, I'm not sorry for it. It's good for you, hear how it screams. Later on he sings: I see your face in the mirror... He also says: You love me , because I don't love you.
Either he is hurting someone else and both derive pleasure from it, -or he is hurting himself, hence the mirror.

Rammstein rulez!
Dammmit gramps ! I liked that idea lol ....

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you guys like rammstein check out thy art is murder's cover of du hast

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Kicking @ss in here bud! I think I have heard one Rammstein song....haha the popular one....du hast maybe?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Du hast" Is about love, hate and marriage, far from violence. They use the ambiguous words: "hasst" = hate (in past form) and : "hast" = had (past form from have) to show that in the past you were ask to marry someone and it turns to hate.

Rammstein is the most misunderstood band out there, they do it on purpose though, very clever.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
"Du hast" Is about love, hate and marriage, far from violence. They use the ambiguous words: "hasst" = hate (in past form) and : "hast" = had (past form from have) to show that in the past you were ask to marry someone and it turns to hate.

Rammstein is the most misunderstood band out there, they do it on purpose though, very clever.
Great explanation I've always liked their music since I was young what about the song sonne?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great explanation I've always liked their music since I was young what about the song sonne?
"Sonne" Ha! Very controversial. Was officially written for a boxer as entrance song but could also be understood describing the atom bomb.
Personally I see it as what's shown in the official video, drugs.

Edit: Imagine the cleverness, their lyrics are outstanding: atom bomb, drugs -or about a boxer? WTF?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
"Sonne" Ha! Very controversial. Was officially written for a boxer as entrance song but could also be understood describing the atom bomb.

Edit: Imagine the cleverness, their lyrics are outstanding: atom bomb, drugs -or about a boxer? WTF?
Lmmfao wtf is it about

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Some viral videos have a song called "Hitler" by an unknown band erroneously identified as Rammstein which fuses the melody to "Sonne" with incoherent potentially pro-Nazi lyrics. There are many grammatical errors in the lyrics

From wiki

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you know?

The "Snow White" in the video is a MAN.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today
Medium Caloric Intake Day

I had 2x - 2 liters of water with 2 servings of Finish Line each, throughout the day.
Split per 2 each of 2 hour consumptions)

Results
My consideration in doing this was to maximize my recovery, and I have yet to suffer from any DOMS.
One of the things we suffer from each previous day is being enabled to put forth our best effort the following day. Finish Line has helped me to improve my recovery rate offering me a psychological boost.

Tomorrow
Legs!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today
Medium Caloric Intake Day

I had 2x - 2 liters of water with 2 servings of Finish Line each, throughout the day.
Split per 2 each of 2 hour consumptions)

Results
My consideration in doing this was to maximize my recovery, and I have yet to suffer from any DOMS.
One of the things we suffer from each previous day is being enabled to put forth our best effort the following day. Finish Line has helped me to improve my recovery rate offering me a psychological boost.

Tomorrow
Legs!
Your post does not contribute to this Rammstein threat.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pre workout routine
- Coffee
- Oatmeal 1/4 cup
- Powermax XT
- Follidrone 2.0
- Incinderine
- Exotherm 1.5 pumps
- 1/5 of 1 Liter Finish Line

Legs! No rest. - (except to drink intra)
Start 4:15

Leg Press
1x20 @ 145 pre exhaustion
1x12 @ 160
1x10 @ 175
1x10 @ 190
1x10 @ 220
1x10 @ 250

Intra - 1/5 of 1 Liter
- Finish Line PWO

Hamstring Curls SS*
1x10 @ 160
1x10 @ 145
1x10 @ 145

Leg Extensions SS*
1x10 @ 160
1x10 @ 145
1x10 @ 145

Intra - 1/5 of 1 Liter
- Finish Line - PWO

Calf Press on Hack Squat
3 sets of 20 @ 155

Stop 4:45a

Finish last of PWO
- Finish Line
- Cry joyous tears dripping with the spice of victory

Post Workout
- Whey Protein Hydro Isolate
- Invictus .5 ml

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shoulders / Back

Pre workout routine
- Coffee
- 2 slices of Dave’s Killer Bread (Super Seed) w Salmon
- Powermax XT
- Follidrone 2.0
- Incinderine
- Exotherm 1.5 pumps
- 3 oz Vitargo
- and of course the usual suppsepects

Back / Shoulders (Rest Pause x @ x, x, x)
Start 4:45a

Military Press
3 @ 160 x 5, 2, 2
1 @ 145 x 5, 2, 2

T-bar Rows
100 x 15, 2, 2
115 x 8, 2, 2
115 x 5, 2, 2

- Finish Line 1/5th of 1 liter

Lateral Raises
3 x 20 x 10

Close-Grip Seated Row
3 x 80 x 12, 12, 10

Pull-Up
3 sets to failure

Side lateral pulley
3 sets x 10 @ 20

Face Pulls
2 @ 30 x 15

Stop 5:10a

Notes:
Today was a venture into a new truncated routine and as such presented a few unknowns, so I decided in the best interest of science to treat it as a circuit, and utilize it’s inherent rest / pause (in certain areas) as an enabler for more weight, yet maintain a fairly accelerated pace.

I think it was successful, and will be working on expanding this routine incorporating more exercises while increasing time allotted.

Finish last of PWO
- Finish Line

Post Workout
- 1 Banana
- Invictus .5 ml

Finish Line Specific
I believe my stamina to endure these last (circuit like) routines is in large part successful because of Finish Line.
I have been taking it before, during, and after my workouts with great results.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre workout routine
- Coffee
- 2 slices of Dave’s Killer Bread (Super Seed) w Salmon
- Powermax XT
- Follidrone 2.0
- Incinderine
- Exotherm 1.5 pumps
- 3 oz Vitargo
- and of course the usual suppsepects

Back / Shoulders (Rest Pause x @ x, x, x)
Start 4:45a

Military Press
3 @ 160 x 5, 2, 2
1 @ 145 x 5, 2, 2

T-bar Rows
100 x 15, 2, 2
115 x 8, 2, 2
115 x 5, 2, 2

- Finish Line 1/5th of 1 liter

Lateral Raises
3 x 20 x 10

Close-Grip Seated Row
3 x 80 x 12, 12, 10

Pull-Up
3 sets to failure

Side lateral pulley
3 sets x 10 @ 20

Face Pulls
2 @ 30 x 15

Stop 5:10a

Notes:
Today was a venture into a new truncated routine and as such presented a few unknowns, so I decided in the best interest of science to treat it as a circuit, and utilize it’s inherent rest / pause (in certain areas) as an enabler for more weight, yet maintain a fairly accelerated pace.

I think it was successful, and will be working on expanding this routine incorporating more exercises while increasing time allotted.

Finish last of PWO
- Finish Line

Post Workout
- 1 Banana
- Invictus .5 ml

Finish Line Specific
I believe my stamina to endure these last (circuit like) routines is in large part successful because of Finish Line.
I have been taking it before, during, and after my workouts with great results.
Nicely done!! Your volume is increasing noticeably!!