Just placed my order!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet.com order consisted of...drum roll!!!

2 jumbo bars of Java
1 Drive
1 RPM
1 Retain 2
1 Cycle Support
1 AX Advanced PCT
and 100 grams of AAKG.

There will be a log for all of this of course. Maybe in a month or so!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have yet to order, but I'll be placing a big one in following weeks. So, currently, I'm quite jealous and envious of you, ha. Good luck with your log. I'll most likely follow.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet.com order consisted of...drum roll!!!

2 jumbo bars of Java
1 Drive
1 RPM
1 Retain 2
1 Cycle Support
1 AX Advanced post cycle therapy
and 100 grams of AAKG.

There will be a log for all of this of course. Maybe in a month or so!
Looks good. How many Drive per day are you planning on running? I am hearing 6 per day as the sweet spot for most people, but if thats the case one bottle will only last you 18 days. Maybe pick up another?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to order, but I'll be placing a big one in following weeks. So, currently, I'm quite jealous and envious of you, ha. Good luck with your log. I'll most likely follow.
lol yea im placing another big order on monday I have already placed 2 orders in the past 3 days lol

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks good. How many Drive per day are you planning on running? I am hearing 6 per day as the sweet spot for most people, but if thats the case one bottle will only last you 18 days. Maybe pick up another?
Yeah, most likely will be grabbing another. Not sure why they cant just give you a months worth lol.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, most likely will be grabbing another. Not sure why they cant just give you a months worth lol.
1) Drive's dosage recommendation, like other AN products, is weight dependent. Someone weighing up to 150 lbs would use a bottle for almost two months (at 2 caps per day). If you weigh between 150 lbs and 200 lbs, one bottle would last you about 27.5 days (at 4 caps per day). Above that weight, you might need six caps per day. Do not forget though, that these are average recommendations. Considering that we are all different, it would not be a surprise to find someone weighing 250 lbs that has his "sweet spot" at four capsules per day, or someone weighing 150 lbs that needs 4 capsules daily.

2) You may decide to take your Drive once a day, so that instead of doing 2 x 2, you might end up with 1 x 3. This might be useful on work-out days. Overall results would be the same, regardless of whether you do a single or a split dose. One advantage is that you might stretch your bottle longer. You might want to see if this will work for you. Some other have found it useful.

3) The general recommendation is to load Drive at 6 capsules per day for about one week to ten days so as to elevate cellular concentrations of the active compounds. Afterwards, you should revert to the dosage recommendation for your weight category. Some people ended up taking 6 caps even after the loading period, seeing this as their "sweet spot". Nothing says your "sweet spot" cannot be different.
4) Finally, if you take Drive and RPM together, you tend to "save" on the dosages of one or both of them. This way, the bottles last longer than they would, if taken solo.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1) Drive's dosage recommendation, like other AN products, is weight dependent. Someone weighing up to 150 lbs would use a bottle for almost two months (at 2 caps per day). If you weigh between 150 lbs and 200 lbs, one bottle would last you about 27.5 days (at 4 caps per day). Above that weight, you might need six caps per day. Do not forget though, that these are average recommendations. Considering that we are all different, it would not be a surprise to find someone weighing 250 lbs that has his "sweet spot" at four capsules per day, or someone weighing 150 lbs that needs 4 capsules daily.

2) You may decide to take your Drive once a day, so that instead of doing 2 x 2, you might end up with 1 x 3. This might be useful on work-out days. Overall results would be the same, regardless of whether you do a single or a split dose. One advantage is that you might stretch your bottle longer. You might want to see if this will work for you. Some other have found it useful.

3) The general recommendation is to load Drive at 6 capsules per day for about one week to ten days so as to elevate cellular concentrations of the active compounds. Afterwards, you should revert to the dosage recommendation for your weight category. Some people ended up taking 6 caps even after the loading period, seeing this as their "sweet spot". Nothing says your "sweet spot" cannot be different.
4) Finally, if you take Drive and RPM together, you tend to "save" on the dosages of one or both of them. This way, the bottles last longer than they would, if taken solo.
Yeah I weigh about 210. Gonna see what they feel like during PCT. Adjust the dosages accordingly, but RPM and Drive together.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I weigh about 210. Gonna see what they feel like during post cycle therapy. Adjust the dosages accordingly, but RPM and Drive together.
Aggravated, was this a request that I should help suggest a dosage protocol, or an information that you would do it? :D

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aggravated, was this a request that I should help suggest a dosage protocol, or an information that you would do it? :D
An informative response that I would take care of it lol, but I appreciate the help always bro!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
If you become a GOLD MEMBER you can get a discount on every NutraPlanet order!. Nice stack.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you become a GOLD MEMBER you can get a discount on every NutraPlanet order!. Nice stack.
Thanks mang. I am actually going to go gold in a couple weeks before I order all of my other stuff for apr-june. Thanks for the heads up Bama. By the way, that is all of my stuff for post cycle therapy. Well some of it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
An informative response that I would take care of it lol, but I appreciate the help always bro!
After the loading phase (7 - 10 days) of 3 Drive and 2 RPM twice daily, you could revert to 4 Drive (or 3 Drive) and 3 RPM daily. On workout days, you could take this dose (3 or 4 Drive/3 RPM) about an hour pre-workout on an empty stomach. You could also take the same dose on non-workout days at once or split. Split or taken at once, the cumulative effects of Drive and RPM remain the same and quite noticeable, too.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After the loading phase (7 - 10 days) of 3 Drive and 2 RPM twice daily, you could revert to 4 Drive (or 3 Drive) and 3 RPM daily. On workout days, you could take this dose (3 or 4 Drive/3 RPM) about an hour pre-workout on an empty stomach. You could also take the same dose on non-workout days at once or split. Split or taken at once, the cumulative effects of Drive and RPM remain the same and quite noticeable, too.
I am not a fan of working out on an empty stomach, but what do you consider an empty stomach? I Usually eat 1 hr prior to training. Then 30min later I take my pre WO supps. I usually hit the gym 30-45 min later. That only allows food to digest for 30 mins. What is considered empty Strat? 2hrs?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not a fan of working out on an empty stomach, but what do you consider an empty stomach? I Usually eat 1 hr prior to training. Then 30min later I take my pre WO supps. I usually hit the gym 30-45 min later. That only allows food to digest for 30 mins. What is considered empty Strat? 2hrs?
If taking supplements with food works for you, there is no need to change that.

The advantage of taking supplements on an empty stomach is better and faster absorption.

The stomach is usually "empty" between two and three hours after a meal.