Just placed my Noot order. P21, Idra-21, fasoracetam, coluracetam

TxHomeGrown

Awards
What do I have already?

Noopept (christ it lasts forever, order 5g and it's like a years supply)
PRL-8-53
Choline Bitartrate (i've used alpha GPC but didn't really notice a big difference, too much choline makes me feel weird anyway)
Uridine Monophosphate
NALT

I take fish oil, vit D, vit K (life extension brand), magnesium glycinate, b6, and b12 as well as a multi daily. Exercise 3-4x a week, get enough sleep, diet's pretty good.

My anxiety sucks and kratom is just about the only thing I've ever used that worked well and allowed me to still be productive (also on celexa 40mg/daily). I've taken it daily and it was a lifesaver when switching careers. I don't respond well to caffeine (tried it with theanine as well), so kratom in the morning is probably the most effective thing I've ever taken in the morning outside of adderall.

I've used KSM-66 and Rhodiola 3% before, debating on whether or not I'll get more.

Experimented with modafinil and adderall. I don't really get anything from modafinil, adderall is probably the most effective substance i've used outside of kratom.

I'll be working with clients in my new role and go over a lot of semi-complicated software stuff, so i'm really looking for increased verbal communication, focus, memory benefits, as well as some stress/anxiety relief. P21 is pretty interesting, Idra-21 is probably what i'll experiment with last. I've read a lot of good things on faso and colur, so looking forward to that.

I'll be posting updates this week. Maybe I should have made a log, ****.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I work at the executive level of a Fortune 1000 software company and deal with C-level customers weekly, giving presentations and delivering RCA content, so there is a high stress level involved. Kratom is a god send and nothing really can touch it, but my pre-meeting cocktail is Alpha-GPC, Aniracetam, Pregnenolone, and Noopept. Perfect for thought compartmentalization, speech fluidity, and general anxiolytic benefits.