Just picked up the good stuff..... Incase y’all forgot...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
692DA3B2-8425-4050-A56E-67F23C46E2DA.jpeg

Ain’t nothing like the real thing.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep i really like that product. I've ran it multiple times. I'm surprised it's not mentioned more often. ha

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS released a straight powder version that I recently switched too, double servings for a few dollars more compared to the caps

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What dose do y’all use and what time of day do you take it?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What dose do y’all use and what time of day do you take it?
I usually just do 500mg about a hour and half before bed (2-3 nights a week). Most people like 1g but the hangover effect was too noticeable for me at that dose.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I find for sleep i need 2 grams pre bed, again only use 2-3 times per week max though, i feel the powder version hit quite quickly at 2 grams. Where can you get it from? seems out of stock most places and discontinued, i could get it in the UK but i think it has now been banned.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phenibut is good as is but find it so much better when stacked with other ingredients like gaba,zinc,magnesium, melatonin ....
much it a much smoother and deeper sleep without the droggy feeling next day.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Phenibut is good as is but find it so much better when stacked with other ingredients like gaba,zinc,magnesium, melatonin ....
much it a much smoother and deeper sleep without the droggy feeling next day.
I find it much better stacked with Vicaine, 1 scoop CU, 1 scoop RE1GN, and a Bronkaid PWO :D

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find for sleep i need 2 grams pre bed
Likewise. I need 2-3g pre-bed.

For sex, I use about 1g - 1.5g from time to time. Crushes the refractory period and can sometimes keep going.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never tried it pre always as a sleep aid
When it hits right, and with the right combo of stims...it can be a rather enjoyable experience. Other times, it can just make me feel more tired, in spite of the stims. It seems to work better for this purpose if taken like 3 hrs or so before a PWO.

I do also enjoy it at night on occasion.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reactions: Nac
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll take about 1-2 caps at night to prevent hangovers as well as sleep better, because I become wide awake after the buzz from alcohol wears off.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a cut so I'm thinking Phenibut might be a good alternative to alcohol on the weekend nights. Anyone else try this?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
That's kind of what Phenibut is like. If you want a buzz wo booze, try phenibut and kratom together

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
That's kind of what Phenibut is like. If you want a buzz wo booze, try phenibut and kratom together
Thanks brother but no more Kratom for me just yet! The last time I dosed it a bit high and that was a wild ride

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never tried kratom. Haven’t found a company that will ship me some to try..... for free. :lol: (btw, I bought this bottle from tf supplements because after getting it for free, it was so bomb I will continue to purchase it ;) )

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never tried kratom. Haven’t found a company that will ship me some to try..... for free. :lol: (btw, I bought this bottle from tf supplements because after getting it for free, it was so bomb I will continue to purchase it ;) )
Could always check out the company promo section, there are kratom vendors looking for loggers all the time.

Or you get small bags of 25g for less than 10 bucks to try. I did that with a bunch of strains to find out which ones I liked best

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could always check out the company promo section, there are kratom vendors looking for loggers all the time.

Or you get small bags of 25g for less than 10 bucks to try. I did that with a bunch of strains to find out which ones I liked best
Thanks bro, I’m so new here I had no idea. :spankme: