Just got off the phone with my sister...

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And she wouldnt shut up about Gut Health!
For her birthday I got her a couple bottles of the stuff and she is in love with it. She has horrible IBS causing her to pee out her butt many many many times a day, more if she drinks alcohol or eats rich foods like cheesecake. Instead of going 10-15 times a day she is now down to 1 maybe 2 times and can drink alcohol and eat foods without extreme colon blow the next day. My sister was very skeptic at first because she has tried every possible thing to help her intestines out, including prescriptions.

I never thought a supp company would make products more effective than prescriptions.

Oh and Java Lather is the best soap ever. Ran out of it for two weeks while waiting on a Nutra order to get to me. Skin broke out everywhere with eczema (I thought I was having a severe allergic reaction at first) both my arms looked like I had rubbed poison ivy all over them. Once my order got in and after the first shower with JL, my skin started to clear up and stop itching. A week after washing with it my arms were back to normal.

YOU GUYS ROCK! :djparty:

ps cant wait for the holiday gift baskets

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks...always appreciate hearing from people whose lives are better off because of something we did. :)

Holiday baskets are ALMOST done, and we'll post pricing, etc. in the thread ASAP.

This has been a busy busy week for us (not complaining at ALL).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback, mcburly!

Glad to hear that your sister is doing well with Gut Health and helping alleviate some of the IBS symptoms. :)