Just finished 8 week run of ABE/Alphamax

pjunior33

Awards
Just finished an 8 week run and I was very happy with the results.

I now have one bottle of ArA and was thinking to stack it with something or just run it solo?

Any suggestions, thanks.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I was think about maybe trying ABE / Alphamax in the near future. Would you mind letting me know what you noticed the most? would you do it again? thanks

edit: sorry for hijacking your thread. Please feel free to ignore and I will ask elsewhere or PM me.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ran ArA before? If not go with that solo, it is quite effective on it's own.

pjunior33

Awards
I have ran ArA before and liked it - i was thinking of maybe ArA with magnitropin but not sure

I noticed a large appetite increase and improved muscle fullness on AbE/Alpha, my squat also went up and vasularity improved

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I would get more bottles of ArA first! You can give it a go with a good (-)epi product

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would get more bottles of ArA first! You can give it a go with a good (-)epi product
Exactly what I was going to suggest. ArA + -epi is fantastic. MyoSynergy Elite just released and that would be a great run for ya (I ran X Factor with OG MyoSynergy for a couple months and liked it a lot).

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I now have one bottle of ArA and was thinking to stack it with something or just run it solo?

Any suggestions, thanks.
Glad to hear you enjoyed your ABE and AlphaMax run.

I would run ArA with (-)Epi. I would also advise to take 4 weeks off before you start this new stack. Yes, the products and ingredients may be different, but it is a good idea to give your body a break from supplements.

Also in the future, try ArA and AlphaMax together. I have ran that stack twice and experienced leaning out effects, increase in lean body mass, decrease in fat, muscle fullness, crazy vascularity and pumps.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with bolt to try it solo, if you never have run it before. Later you can always run it with AnaBeta Elite or an epi product as others have suggested.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Any suggestions, thanks.
Stack with PA (phosphatidic acid). That'd be a nice run. (-)epi might be a good option as well as others have noted.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I would try running it with laxo or epi

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I would try running it with laxo or epi
Both good options right there.

OL Ep1C has a ton of solid feedback and is available via transdermal or caps. Also isn't a prop formula so you know what you're getting.

As for Laxo, DermaStr3ngth is where its at. Bioavailablilty isn't the best, so a transdermal is optimal for this route. Good value on the amt of pumps/servings too per bottle.