Just bought a few products. Need a little advice!!!

Visastorm

Banned
Awards
I just bought some Rad 140, LGD, Nac, and Milk Thistle. Whats the best way to take these for the best results??

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aren't you currently taking M-STEN, and YK11, as well looking for a source for TREST and DMZ?
You are all over the place, and it's pretty much impossible to judge how old you really are based on our disjointed posts.

Do some research on your own, and earn the knowledge. As my father always said to me, "LOOK IT UP!"

Visastorm

Banned
Awards
I did look it up. And what i found is that on here some get respect and advice is given but i guess when your new to the forum nooone will communicate with you. IM NOT A COP!!!! I am a weightlifter that just needs help - GEEZ!!!!! I will not post on here again!!!! Wow!!!!!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Lol wtf. Why would anyone care if you were a cop? You're going to investigate some online juiceheads to make internet lieutenant?

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
I did look it up. And what i found is that on here some get respect and advice is given but i guess when your new to the forum nooone will communicate with you. IM NOT A COP!!!! I am a weightlifter that just needs help - GEEZ!!!!! I will not post on here again!!!! Wow!!!!!
That’s the post we needed to see. Good luck.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’re not 21 that’s for sure. Read the rules of the forum.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nothing to do with being new to the forum (or that you might be a cop - think we all know you ain’t).

Everything to do with the laziness of the post bro.

‘I’ve brought some random sh1t - now what do I do with it?’ Is basically what you posted.

People who get answers post something like

- their stats
- what they are hoping to achieve
- a proposed cycle based on research (length, doses, oct etc
- a proposed pct
- questions they have or things they are unsure of.

Literally the most cursory of google effort would have given you most of what you asked.......

But to answer your question.....one of everything 3 times a day as a suppository

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We give advise to cops, we have many on here that are members. Lol BloodManor

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should do some before and after pics.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good cause yall sure wont to others lol hahaha
We give many people advise.....Once they do their own research, give some stats. And dont say Hey I bought this stuff, and I'm trying to look like Branch Warren overnight. Lol SFreed

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you bought products before you even know how to run them and at what dose. You got to be kidding me..

Newth

Awards
We give advise to cops, we have many on here that are members. Lol BloodManor
The strongest guy I have ever seen was a cop. I was in awe when he clean and jerked single red plates on an olympic bar left handed and then continued to hold it there for nearly 5 minutes telling a BB judge/masters competitor how weak he was. The next day I watched him pull an F-18 100 meters for charity.

Visastorm

Banned
Awards
Yes i bought them before i knew how to dose. Figured i would need em if i planned on taken em lol hahaha lol hahahahahaha

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes i bought them before i knew how to dose. Figured i would need em if i planned on taken em lol hahaha lol hahahahahaha
You should probably ask your PCP if its ok to take steroids first. Just to make sure

Visastorm

Banned
Awards
This sight is like the world in general. You got some on here that is cool and nice. Then there are a few that are just plain rude and ignorant.LOL

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This sight is like the world in general. You got some on here that is cool and nice. Then there are a few that are just plain rude and ignorant.LOL
Your definitely a millennial aren't you. The real world is just so hard Everything is supposed to be given to me on a silver platter, why should I work for anything I want

Newth

Awards
LOL, Nailed It!

Knowledge and Respect go a long way.
Also with these compounds don't even bother unless you give them knowledge and respect or they will fukk you up. Take some time to learn for your self.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Visastorm

I understand your enthusiasm -but look at that picture:

cherry.jpg

The last thing you put on the cake is the cherry, got it?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn you, that's not the point.

...that's not the point either...
No....I'm pretty sure that ^^^ is indeed the point. Take all the steeronz, get huge and pop some cherries

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup :)
And some guy here hooked me up with his source - we need to get big too
Awesome. Its great when you can find a good source that delivers quickly with a good product.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
I bet he's tweeting up a storm bout how all the mean people on the interwebz were rude to him..

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bet he's tweeting up a storm bout how all the mean people on the interwebz were rude to him..
You know how many times I search things and see people posting on other forums how they got banned from AM. Or complain how people on AM are a$$ho!e$ cause we don't want to give them advise

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
You know how many times I search things and see people posting on other forums how they got banned from AM. Or complain how people on AM are a$$ho!e$ cause we don't want to give them advise
People on AM aren't arseholes.. they just aren't idiot friendly.. never seen anyone who wants to learn more and ask questions after educating themselves with a base understanding of fitness be treated rudely.. you can't fix stupid.. so when people have their mind made up and come ask dumb questions while ignoring advice I'm a big proponent of this..
Mreqjaa.jpeg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
People on AM aren't arseholes.. they just aren't idiot friendly.. never seen anyone who wants to learn more and ask questions after educating themselves with a base understanding of fitness be treated rudely.. you can't fix stupid.. so when people have their mind made up and come ask dumb questions while ignoring advice I'm a big proponent of this..View attachment 167480
Hahaha. Love that pic

Visastorm

Banned
Awards
[AT
Screenshot_2018-06-23-22-25-59.png
TACH]167481[/ATTACH]
Got tired of waiting on you guys advice and done my own RESEARCH. HERE is my before and after pics.

Visastorm

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the advice. As you can see in my 2 pics it helped

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice. As you can see in my 2 pics it helped
Right...And you did all this in 22 days. Awesome job. Lol