Just bought a few products. Need a little advice!!!

Newth

Awards
That is scary! Imagine... snowflakes on roids, with huge thumbs for firmer game controller squeezing -and phone screen swiping... dang!
Ohh you think your scared, wait till they meet reality.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not anymore. "Source" is in state prison.

;)
lol no way then I would need to find someone knew
Plus no one I work with cares about roids not even the chiefs - herion , meth, prescription pills yes roids nope

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
People on AM aren't arseholes.. they just aren't idiot friendly.. never seen anyone who wants to learn more and ask questions after educating themselves with a base understanding of fitness be treated rudely.. you can't fix stupid.. so when people have their mind made up and come ask dumb questions while ignoring advice I'm a big proponent of this..View attachment 167480
Hahahaha lmao thats funny

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The G.I. Generation hated the Silent Generation.

The Silent Generation hated Baby Boomers.

Baby Boomers hated Generation X.

Generation X hates Millennials.

I’m a Millennial and I hate Generation Z.

As for your first cycle, I advise starting with 1,500mg of deca a week, mixed with the morning banana diet, and plenty of kegels/inner thigh workouts.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
The G.I. Generation hated the Silent Generation.

The Silent Generation hated Baby Boomers.

Baby Boomers hated Generation X.

Generation X hates Millennials.

I’m a Millennial and I hate Generation Z.

As for your first cycle, I advise starting with 1,500mg of deca a week, mixed with the morning banana diet, and plenty of kegels/inner thigh workouts.
Yes! Great advice

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rofl this thread is quite entertaining!
Vistastorm best advice has been given...do a lot of research/reading before buying/taking anything from supplements to sarms or aas. Don’t just buy crap and then ask how to take it. Don’t just read forum post(s) and then buy/take it to heart. Read actual studies and information on how things work separately/together. You’re only given one body...you can really screw yourself up but just jumping out there and taking crap!

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
When sociologists reference the generations they start on the 4th year of each decade.. so for example those born after 1974 are generation x.. after 1984 are generation y.. after 1994 are millennials.. after 2004 are hopeless..

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vistastorm best advice has been given...do a lot of research/reading before buying/taking anything from supplements to sarms or aas. Don’t just buy crap and then ask how to take it. Don’t just read forum post(s) and then buy/take it to heart. Read actual studies and information on how things work separately/together. You’re only given one body...you can really screw yourself up but just jumping out there and taking crap!
^^ That Right There! ^^

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Overly nice post. :)
I bet OP will not read it, he has more important things to do, like taking his SARMS and doing his rubber band workouts.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shame OP seems to have gone, was starting to like him. Reminds me of that fella who ‘lost’ his nolva and wanted to run tren so he could wear a tank top round uni.....

Newth

Awards
When sociologists reference the generations they start on the 4th year of each decade.. so for example those born after 1974 are generation x.. after 1984 are generation y.. after 1994 are millennials.. after 2004 are hopeless..
Really, those years are way different.
Makes sense though. People are USUALLY dumber in groups.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Overly nice post. :)
I bet OP will not read it, he has more important things to do, like taking his SARMS and doing his rubber band workouts.

Bahahaha

Visastorm

Banned
Awards
Thats why i am asking you experienced guys for help on how to take it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats why i am asking you experienced guys for help on how to take it, instead of getting all information about the drugs by online searches first. I thought you would teach me everything about it -and as a bonus also: how to train, eat and foam roll my azz properly.
corrected...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With a high fat meal.
Whale blubber is best. I get my from Norway. You obviously have to cut it in smaller pieces, before inserting it rectally.

Visastorm

Banned
Awards
Yall act like scientist lol hahaha....Backwood doctors hahahaha
Thank God i stopped asking yall for advice cause i would be even more lost on this body building thing lol hahaha lol hahahahahaha lol hahahahahaha lol hahahahahaha

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yall act like scientist lol hahaha....Backwood doctors hahahaha
Thank God i stopped asking yall for advice cause i would be even more lost on this body building thing lol hahaha lol hahahahahaha lol hahahahahaha lol hahahahahaha
We are glad we could help, bro! Remember, when the whale arrives, cut it in smaller pieces first, it enhances the rectal absorption.

Visastorm

Banned
Awards
You look probably about like that on the trailer. Most insecure people have to do stuff like you in hopes thet can make the other person feel as bad as they LOOK. LOL HAHAHAHAHAH INSTEAD OF HAIRY Grandpa your forum name should be Moby Dick lol hehehe

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You look probably about like that on the trailer. Most insecure people have to do stuff like you in hopes thet can make the other person feel as bad as they LOOK. LOL HAHAHAHAHAH INSTEAD OF HAIRY Grandpa your forum name should be Moby Dick lol hehehe
That was mean , bro.

All those SARMS giving you roid-rage?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats the way to get help around here....Insult everyone. This coming from the guy that has no idea what he's doing and wont even post stats or pics.