Jungle Warfare should be given to UFC guys!

softballmashe

Awards
WOW! 12 days in and I have almost fought 5 people, this stuff makes you absolutely so pissed off at the smallest things! Ive had to be extremely careful, work and at the gym, its almost like your just cant wait for something to make you mad! UFC guys would kill someone on this stuff! Started just about 2 days ago. WOW, a half a bottle left, Im looking for Lesnar! LOL!

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like you've mood/ irritability problems.... can be equally or especially caused by low test.

Well you'll probably need all the muscle you can get to defend that sort of personality.

softballmashe

Awards
Nope, Im really pretty laid back, havent been in a fight since age 7. Test was at 713 last check, not sure what the issue is?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Nope, Im really pretty laid back, havent been in a fight since age 7. Test was at 713 last check, not sure what the issue is?
How much does it usually cost about to get your test levels checked

softballmashe

Awards
Mine were done on a physical and paid for by insurance.

Cscov13

Awards
thats cause junglewarfare is a steroid i belive

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
WOW! 12 days in and I have almost fought 5 people, this stuff makes you absolutely so pissed off at the smallest things! Ive had to be extremely careful, work and at the gym, its almost like your just cant wait for something to make you mad! UFC guys would kill someone on this stuff! Started just about 2 days ago. WOW, a half a bottle left, Im looking for Lesnar! LOL!
anyone else see it?

12 days in.. Started 2 days ago..?? Half a bottle left? Did you just poor the pills in a bowl and add milk? :laugh2:

caliphotog

Awards
The aggression is most likely due to an increased/elevated blood pressure. Have you check it out to see where it is at right now?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jungle warfare has a steroid in it, yes. They still make that junk? And who's responsible for bumping this?

Xuchilbara

Awards
Jungle warfare has a steroid in it, yes. They still make that junk? And who's responsible for bumping this?
i thought the new JWdidn't have steroids in it? I'm talking about the red bottle.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
well i say enjoy it... i love that agressive feeling. just make sure you can back up what you can say.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
i thought the new JWdidn't have steroids in it? I'm talking about the red bottle.
Yeah I think the old version had roids in it and worked pretty good. The new version is clean, but ineffective at adding muscle.

Xuchilbara

Awards
Yeah I think the old version had roids in it and worked pretty good. The new version is clean, but ineffective at adding muscle.
A friend of mine gave me an unopened bottle of the red JW and I was actauly wondering how good it would still be as a pro-hormone for woman even though it doesnt have any real gear in it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do you know it's clean? The original blue bottle was clean too, until they got caught, and it wasn't. Add in the gov't recall of venom due to the addition of prescription drugs (unlisted on the label, of course), and I have no clue why anyone would ever buy an alri product again.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow so your taking a PH when your test levels are in the normal range. Not a wise decision. The only reason to take something to raise your test levels is if your below low i.e 300 or lower but seems like your actually in the upper limits of normal. Your above normal. Our office says 400-600 is more than enough to feel fine. Id stop of I was you espically if your angry and crazy.