Jumbo chicken egg balls with herbs

surferjoe

Awards
Jumbo Chicken Egg Balls With Herbs

I was looking into herbs a while back and I noticed anabolicminds.com came up the most in my notes. So I thought I'd register and give back a little.

1,000-2,000 mg 100:1 tongkat ali
300-3,000 mg 50% saponin fenugreek extract. Or 50% saponin shatavari extract is really nice too and doesn't have the maple smell. Or you can soak 1-8 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight as a cheap food. And no, didn't give me moobs no matter how much.

More does more, but you want to start low or you might get pretty sore. But unlike HCG there's no serious danger from overdoing it.

And that should do it for jumbo chicken egg balls. I'm going to refrain from saying much about testosterone effects since others have done a better job on both with actual lab tests rather than anecdotal stories. Plus I never have time to work out so I'm sure I can't hold a candle to most people here. But it did make things 10 times easier when I did. If it gives you acne I think you can throw in some saw palmetto extract and fish oil, giving them 2 months. But I don't get acne so I can't be sure.

Pubmed has a handy fenugreek study that I can't link to yet. Search for fenugreek unregulate. And wikipedia links to a million tongkat ali studies.

I think the method goes tongkat ali => block estrogen and prolactin effect in hypothalamus => GnRH => luteinizing hormone => testicle activity => testosterone and so on. Fenugreek unregulates effect of LH on testicles so you get more out of it. In fact I noticed it was usually a better deal to increase fenugreek rather than tongkat ali, but those without enough LH to amplify may need tongkat ali too.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
I still haven't finished my morning coffee... I came in here hoping for something to make for dinner.

To stay on topic, I find this interesting because I've been told that at best, fenugreek does nothing, and at worst e sides. Shatavari extract is interesting, though.

"Interestingly, this study showed that F(steroids) potentially unregulated the key steroidogenesis enzymes ... which considerably enhanced testosterone and estradiol levels in the plasma of surviving diabetic rats. More interestingly, F(steroids) obviously prevented the alteration of the key carbohydrate enzymes such as hexokinase and pyruvate kinase activities as well as testicular glycogen and seminal fructose contents in surviving diabetic rats"

So, if nothing else... keeping up dem der fructose levels might find an appreciative audience.

surferjoe

Awards
I've found fenugreek to be much cheaper than tongkat ali for equal effect. Plus past ~2,000 mg tongkat ali doesn't seem to do much more for me while fenugreek keeps going. I've done very well on fenugreek alone without any tongkat ali. I only mention tongkat ali because the theory says if you don't have any LH then fenugreek won't work.

I've gone up to 80,000 mg fenugreek and still no moobs. I think by unregulating response it's essentially an amplifier. You only get more estrogen if you are already making estrogen or already have estrogen. Before I dared try it I scoured several forums and basically all the posts said "I was afraid I'd get moobs since women like to use it for boobs, but I didn't get moobs."

I found shatavari to be more or less the same as fenugreek, except no maple smell. It also has steroidal saponins. For large amounts you likewise want an extract because it's too dry, stringy and irritating for your stomach to tolerate. I don't think anyone sells the fresh roots.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wat

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
So wait, this is if you want giant balls? Well, thanks for giving back sir.

surferjoe

Awards
Yeup pretty much. Not exaggerating the size. And it's for the extra testosterone and sexual benefits that come with that.

Ya, it takes a lot of fenugreek. It helps to think of it more like a food when you're snacking on soaked seeds. The super strong 50% saponin extracts make it easier to take it more like a supplement. Then you only need around 1-8 capsules. And technically it's still less than whole tongkat ali, which would take 100,000 mg if you didn't use an extract. Which is why everyone uses 100:1 extracts of course. The tip for those already using testofen is that you can use even more for greater effect because the limit is pretty high.

green1990

Awards
I am posting this several places on this forum to help or start an in depth conversation about fenugreek,so I hope it won't be marked as spam

www uwmedicine org/services/obstetrics/documents/Fenugreek.pdf

Fenugreek is said to have an oxytocin effect, or contain it, or boost its levels I am not sure the mechanism but it have an effect that is oxytocinergic. Prolactin boosts milk production and oxytocin allows your glands to open up the ducts so milk comes out. So if you prolactin levels are fine then no leaky moobs.

"Oxytocin (OT) is traditionally thought of as a ‘female’ neurohypophysis hormone due to its role in parturition and milk ejection. However, OT is recognized as having endocrine and paracrine roles in male reproduction. At ejaculation, a burst of OT is released from the neurohypophysis into the systemic circulation and stimulates contractions of the reproductive tract aiding sperm release."

www ncbi.nlm.nih gov/pubmed/7632835

Oxytocin seems to boost testosterone independently of LH

"Oxytocin at 10(-9), 10(-7), and 10(-5) M concentrations significantly increased basal testosterone production in a dose-dependent manner but had no effect on LH-stimulated testosterone production"
Oxytocin increases testosterone production by dose dependent and alternative manner independent of luteinizing hormone?

"These data show that oxytocin and AVP have different effects on testosterone production by Leydig cells in vitro and support the hypothesis that oxytocin acts in the testis through a specific oxytocin receptor."

"Interestingly, OT has also been shown to modulate androgen levels in these tissues via stimulation of the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestostone (DHT) by 5α-reductase"

Oxytocin has a role in libido and altering levels of testosterone and DHT by possibly stimulating 5 alpha reductase. Could mean something for those who use finesteride

Like stated previously over time oxytocin stimulates T to DHT conversion but acutely stimulates the testicles to increase T and other Androgens

"in vivo long-term administration of OT to the adult rat testis resulted in a significant reduction of testicular and plasma testosterone (T) levels throughout the 4 week study period, the decline in testosterone concentrations was not accompanied by alterations in spermatogenesis or epididymal sperm counts. This study also demonstrated a concomitant increase in both plasma and testicular levels of dihydrotestostone (DHT) with OT treatment."

If I am right about fenugreek and its oxytocin effects it all makes sense now

I am posting this several places on this forum to help or start an in depth conversation about fenugreek,so I hope it won't be marked as spam