TUDCA

PCT
NOLVA 20/20/10/10
Super pct 4/3/3/2/2/1
DAA 3/3/3/3

Add anyhtign else?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
An AI. For what ever reason my gyno got worse on super dmz 2.0 even with low estrogen. Now,I'm stuck with extra bottles. Anyways make sure you always always have AIs on hand. Better safe than sorry

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree. you could pick up a good AI to have on hand. maybe some reduce xt by sns as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I might lengthen that cycle to 6 weeks. 4 is pretty short.

Reduce xt for cortisol control during pct is a must have for me personally. I also hate daa as I get sides from it ha.

What have you run before?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can't get a pharma grade like arimidex or RC ai you can always go with inhibit e. That and any formestane (no longer available) Has always been enough for me but I am not gyno prone. BLR will also have out their new ai this week and we will be one of the first stores to have it in. I'll update itt if you're interested.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Depends if you're gyno prone. Most prefer exemestane. It's the mildest of the three common AIs

dougeefreshh

Awards
What's the name of the BLR new AI or forum post on it would be nice im on my phone :)

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Idk. When it comes to me and being gyno prone I don't mess with otc ****. It's either RC or India generic

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the name of the BLR new AI or forum post on it would be nice im on my phone :)
Letrone. The formula will be unveiled wed or Thursday.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk. When it comes to me and being gyno prone I don't mess with otc ****. It's either RC or India generic
I agree-especially with your proneness. Did you ever use formestane? That was a highly effective Otc ai. Not saying this is going to be the same but there can be effective compounds/formulas. They have two coming out. Time will tell I guess.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I agree-especially with your proneness. Did you ever use formestane? That was a highly effective Otc ai. Not saying this is going to be the same but there can be effective compounds/formulas. They have two coming out. Time will tell I guess.
Yea I tried it. Seemed,to give me more of an anabolic boost than decrease in aromatase

dougeefreshh

Awards
Looking at

Alpha-1 40/40/40/40
DMZ 40/40/40/40
Dermacrine
Letrone

PCT:
Serm
Super pct
DAA 3g a day
ReduceXT?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking at

Alpha-1 40/40/40/40
DMZ 40/40/40/40
Dermacrine
Letrone

PCT:
Serm
Super pct
DAA 3g a day
ReduceXT?
Is Alpha 1 M1A? If so you will be shut down after running it for 4 weeks with dmz. You would also need Inhibit P for the Alpha 1 on cycle

dougeefreshh

Awards
Is Alpha 1 M1A? If so you will be shut down after running it for 4 weeks with dmz. You would also need Inhibit P for the Alpha 1 on cycle
I dont mind shutdown, thats why I have everything in PCT...I havent heard inhibit -p for M1A can anoyone else chime?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Otheridstaken Cycle Logs 0
Otheridstaken Anabolics 43
ccp Anabolics 71
Airborne42 Anabolics 33
Anabolics 1