Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have to travel north of the country to experience winter. We don’t get actually winters since I am now stuck at the south coastal part of the country.
I tolerate the Cold better than the Heat and I can't stand when it is Humid !!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today’s lesson: Don’t mix Romanian deadlift and Squats on a DC training day.

Couldn’t complete squats Straight Set with heavy weights. Instead did 100kgs for 13reps and 80kgs for 21 reps.

The temperature was 95F and 90% Humidity. My body just gave in.
Sounds like a good puke session! Good work

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any news?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hotel gyms?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@jtmass has left the building!!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This has been long long pending: My Ep1logue Log. One more month to end my cut. I have already got into a better shape than my last cut. Will run Ep1logue for 1 month on my last leg of this cut and then on a maintenance for 1 month to see what are the results, if any.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to see how this treats you !

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is back! :)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start Weight: 77.8Kgs (fasted)
Current weight: 71.1kgs (Fed state)
Weight Loss: 6.7Kgs
Starting BF%: 24.8%
Current BF%: 21.5%
Total Fat Loss: 2.5Kgs
Muscle Loss: 1.5kgs (start was at 54.4kgs and now I am at 52.9Kgs)
Rest 2.7kgs must be water?? I just don't know because my body water levels have gone up pretty well. At the start it was 51.5 and now it's 54.

These are the numbers my Weigh Scale shows.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start Weight: 77.8Kgs (fasted)
Current weight: 71.1kgs (Fed state)
Weight Loss: 6.7Kgs
Starting BF%: 24.8%
Current BF%: 21.5%
Total Fat Loss: 2.5Kgs
Muscle Loss: 1.5kgs (start was at 54.4kgs and now I am at 52.9Kgs)
Rest 2.7kgs must be water?? I just don't know because my body water levels have gone up pretty well. At the start it was 51.5 and now it's 54.

These are the numbers my Weigh Scale shows.
Yes, water and seminal fluid. :)
BTW, 21.5% BF? Nah. Your scale is lying.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, water and seminal fluid. :)
BTW, 21.5% BF? Nah. Your scale is lying.
I honestly don't know how it calculates this. I know I probably am closer to 15% BF. But, my focus is on the difference from start to finish.
I think I look little better than this picture taken on about 3 weeks ago.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No way you are near 20% body fat !!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably sub 15%.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was thinking about 12%

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nah.. I think 15% and above like HGP said. 12% would be awesome though.
I would say you where 15% in that pic 3 weeks ago. So if you lost more, you could be close to 12% now

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say 14.99% :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You were right about the scale. It's just stupid. It shows I lost more than 1lbs of muscle from yesterday (fed) to today morning (fasted).
The scale counted the daily turd as muscle. :)

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's another thread on here posting daily weigh ins morning and night. Bodyweight fluctuates by up to 5 pounds in a day which I can understand but it also states that he gains a couple of pounds of fat and/or muscle between morning weigh in and night which something tells me is impossible. The scales must count water as either fat or muscle.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's another thread on here posting daily weigh ins morning and night. Bodyweight fluctuates by up to 5 pounds in a day which I can understand but it also states that he gains a couple of pounds of fat and/or muscle between morning weigh in and night which something tells me is impossible. The scales must count water as either fat or muscle.
More reasons why a scale is just a waste of money..

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are body fat scales Accurate? Good question but the answer depends on several things. Body fat scale readings can be thrown off by the following factors. In addition,the results may not be accurate for kids under the age of 16, or people with an elevated body temperature, diabetes or other health condition.

• Hydration. If you’re dehydrated or sweat a lot from exercise or your climate, you will have less body water for the electric current to flow through. The result: your body fat reading may be higher than it really is. And the opposite is also true. If you drink too much fluid, have a full bladder, or if you are a women experiencing water retention from your menstrual cycle, your body fat reading may be lower than it really is. For best results: be aware of what affects your fluid retention; weigh yourself once a week, on the same day and at the same time of day; wear the same clothes or none at all.
  • Movement. The electric sensors in these scales are sensitive and work best when weighing stationary objects. Wiggling around or quickly hoping on the scale can interfere with your reading. For best results: always stand on the same area of the scale platform and stand still.
  • Foot calluses. Some studies have found that having thick calluses on your feet may prevent the electric current from flowing accurately. For best results: shave those calluses. (Did anyone say pedicure?)
  • Muscle. Heavy-duty weight training builds muscle which weighs more then fat. This can result in a higher body weight measurement which can throw off the arithmetic in the body fat and BMI formulas (To calculate BMI, visit my home page.) For best results: if you do a lot of resistance weight training, these scales may not be your best option

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are body fat scales Accurate? Good question but the answer depends on several things. Body fat scale readings can be thrown off by the following factors. In addition,the results may not be accurate for kids under the age of 16, or people with an elevated body temperature, diabetes or other health condition.

• Hydration. If you’re dehydrated or sweat a lot from exercise or your climate, you will have less body water for the electric current to flow through. The result: your body fat reading may be higher than it really is. And the opposite is also true. If you drink too much fluid, have a full bladder, or if you are a women experiencing water retention from your menstrual cycle, your body fat reading may be lower than it really is. For best results: be aware of what affects your fluid retention; weigh yourself once a week, on the same day and at the same time of day; wear the same clothes or none at all.
  • Movement. The electric sensors in these scales are sensitive and work best when weighing stationary objects. Wiggling around or quickly hoping on the scale can interfere with your reading. For best results: always stand on the same area of the scale platform and stand still.
  • Foot calluses. Some studies have found that having thick calluses on your feet may prevent the electric current from flowing accurately. For best results: shave those calluses. (Did anyone say pedicure?)
  • Muscle. Heavy-duty weight training builds muscle which weighs more then fat. This can result in a higher body weight measurement which can throw off the arithmetic in the body fat and BMI formulas (To calculate BMI, visit my home page.) For best results: if you do a lot of resistance weight training, these scales may not be your best option

LIKE !

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great info @hairygrandpa

So another update. I did reduce my salt intake by a lot and now my Diastolic is very low at low 60s and today it was 54. I am going to increase my salt intake for a while a see if there is any difference.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
great info @hairygrandpa

So another update. I did reduce my salt intake by a lot and now my Diastolic is very low at low 60s and today it was 54. I am going to increase my salt intake for a while a see if there is any difference.
Sometimes loosing weight will cause that ...

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost going to be a week since the start of my Ep1logue log. Nothing to report.

No change in strength
No extra ordinary pumps
No change in endurance

I upped my sodium intake since the last few days and no change in Diastolic pressure. Took a doctor's appointment for Tuesday. I hope things are not bad and it's just because of my sodium levels.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope the Dr. has only good news !!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost going to be a week since the start of my Ep1logue log. Nothing to report.

No change in strength
No extra ordinary pumps
No change in endurance

I upped my sodium intake since the last few days and no change in Diastolic pressure. Took a doctor's appointment for Tuesday. I hope things are not bad and it's just because of my sodium levels.
Just a electrolyte imbalance, I guess. What else could it be?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really Impressed with Evomuse Supernova. My weight has dropped about 500gms from right to left. But my obliques look much better and tighter. @dsade I wish there were cheaper options to ship your products to India. I am a fan now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Leaning up nicely, Abs starting to show !!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10days more starting tomorrow and I am done. Don’t want to go any further.. what do you think and @hairygrandpa ??
Looking sharp! What did the doc say about your BP?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking sharp! What did the doc say about your BP?
Nothing to worry about at least for now. Asked me to not change too much on diet, drink lots of water. Monitor BP for another 2 weeks and then follow up.
Should I continue or stop in 10days? I am almost tired of continuing this.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing to worry about at least for now. Asked me to not change too much on diet, drink lots of water. Monitor BP for another 2 weeks and then follow up.
Should I continue or stop in 10days? I am almost tired of continuing this.
Up a bit calories and focus on abs training. Wanna see more abs. :)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's been a while.

Updates:
1) Overall fat loss is now at 6.5%. Started at 26.5% and now I am at 20% (at least that's what the machine says.lol)
2) Getting nice and vascular since I have shed some serious fat and water
3) DC training is going great. Strength is climbing slowly.

Ep1logue Update:
1) Strength is up.
2) Endurance is good
3) Chest and shoulders feel a lot fuller (specially the chest)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's been a while.

Updates:
1) Overall fat loss is now at 6.5%. Started at 26.5% and now I am at 20% (at least that's what the machine says.lol)
2) Getting nice and vascular since I have shed some serious fat and water
3) DC training is going great. Strength is climbing slowly.

Ep1logue Update:
1) Strength is up.
2) Endurance is good
3) Chest and shoulders feel a lot fuller (specially the chest)

Looks like Life Is Good!!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Starting with Cannibal Genius tomorrow. I have some studying to do for about 2 months. Let me see if this helps.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am going to give this till 30th June. This is where I am at now (left pic) after almost 6 months. I did some shitty eating last week during my work travel.

Left pic is at least 15hrs post workout. So, no pump. Right one is just after workout. I have made some good progress on my back as well. But, don’t know how to take a decent pic

Last edited:
jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cannibal Genius is the Shyte! Yesterday I couldn't remember a lot of what I learned during a practice session.

Today it was great! I was very focused and I could remember alphabets and read them, no problem. oooohh.. I am going to love this.

We are learning some Japanese.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am amazed by people who know more than one language, I grew up in the USA and still have trouble with English.